Your looksmatch is interested in you romantically but doesn’t feel “comfortable” with sex after your second date

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Or even just going to your house to watch a movie.

Would you next her, or continue seeing her? I personally don’t buy that bullshit from any western girl and find it insulting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
if you want her as gf its obv good if she waits with sex. if you just want to fuck her just keep trying

if you want her as gf its obv good if she waits with sex. if you just want to fuck her just keep trying
How is her waiting to fuck you good for being GF?

It just means she sees you as inferior to the chads/Tyrone’s that she’s fucked on the same night. I don’t believe in unicorns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
It just means she sees you as inferior to the chads/Tyrone’s that she’s fucked on the same night. I don’t believe in unicorns
You have the right idea. If she doesnt want tonget intimate with you immediately she sees you as a betabux/emotional tampon at best.

Would you next her, or continue seeing her? I personally don’t buy that bullshit from any western girl and find it insulting.
Just flee boyo

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, xit and Deleted member 245
How is her waiting to fuck you good for being GF?
because she will be way too fucking easy? who wants a gf that could cheat on you like that

• +1
Reactions: xit
because she will be way too fucking easy? who wants a gf that could cheat on you like that
Every girl is easy for the right guy.

If a girl meets a guy that is exactly her type she will give up the pussy asap.

• +1
Reactions: daveo, onnysk and Angelrun

Don't next, but don't chase. If she's interested, she'll make an effort. If she isn't, then you just move on and keep working on yourself.

You think she would make DiCaprio wait ?

Move on to next and ignore her, but dont cut bridges completely. Women always live in present, so in future you could fuck same girl that rejected you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

This whole concept of all girls are sluts, will maybe true in certain circumstances but some girls are a hell of a lot more slutty than others so you would want a gf who is at least less slutty

• +1
Reactions: SemiVirgin

while i agree that most of them are like that, i still know a few expectations where a girl had a crush on a guy for years and when they were in a relationship, she still waited for months and the most fucked up part is: she wasnt even virgin.

the guy is a legit psl 7 too and shes like psl 6.

Btw, she’s cute but our two dates have been pretty boring. I don’t like her enough to wait. I guess I just prefer fob Asian chicks

When I made out with my Chink within a few minutes of meeting her, grabbing her titty, she told me that we were moving too fast. And she declined an invitation to going back to my place. But after I took her on a proper date, 2 1/2 hours later she was in my car in the parking lot making out with me, not stopping me when I grabbed her boobs. And she gave me a handjob in the parking lot. And then she said yes when I invited her to my place.

Sometimes girls don't want to give it up too early because they're afraid of coming off like a slut

Don't put women on pedestals they are all sluts and their only purpose is to be a living sex toy.

This whole concept of all girls are sluts, will maybe true in certain circumstances but some girls are a hell of a lot more slutty than others so you would want a gf who is at least less slutty
but that doesnt depend on how fast a girl sleeps

JUST BE CHAD THEORY JFL