your looksmaxing journey must be a secret

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
men who take care of their look are considered feminine, homosexuals, weird, not confident. Metrosexuality is an example of how looksmaxers are stigmatized by society. If you train your neck in the gym people will probably make fun of you, if you wear a little of makeup and people notice it, your reputation is ruined forever.
here are some tips to hide your looksmaxing methods to other people.

bodybuilding
don't explain your diet to other people, they will consider strange a man who eats 8 times a day and gulps down 1kg of chicken every day.
make sure other people don't see you while you are training your neck with neck curls, if they do tell them you are traing your abs.

otosticks
after 3 days the otostick starts detatching and becomes very visible: unless you have long hair which hide the old otostick, remove it immediately.

rhinoplasty
the rhinoplasty will have a big impact on your face appearance, people will notice it immediately but you may tell them that the surgery aim was fixing a disease of your nasal septum.

jaw surgery
some months before the surgery grow an Arab-like long beard so people will forget how you look like without beard

hair transplant
the day after the surgery you are completely bald, but hair will start growing back in next months.
when other peple notice your hair is magically growing back, tell them this happened because you started taking a vitamin supplements or you started eating more fruit :lul:

conclusion
take care of your reputation and status: if girls know you are neurotypical, they will easily reject you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and 6 others
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Just move town tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
fuck what people think tbh

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, mojopin, AspiringChad and 5 others
really? if im not mistaken normies go to the gym to looksmaxx.

I have a very tiny social circle so it doesn't really matter. All of my friends are blackpilled or at least redpilled so who cares? They already know I'm obsessed with my face.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
really? if im not mistaken normies go to the gym to looksmaxx.
90% of people go to the gym without following a bodybuilding diet and workout routine.

"brah today I will do 1 hour of Zumba class, then 10 minutes of treadmill and finally some sets of biceps with 6kg dumbells. After the gym we go to Mcdonalds to eat shit"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and dogtown
90% of people go to the gym without following a bodybuilding diet and workout routine.

"brah today I will do 1 hour of Zumba class, then 10 minutes of treadmill and finally some sets of biceps with 6kg dumbells. After the gym we go to Mcdonalds to eat shit"
thats besides the point that normies go to the gym to looksmaxx.

literally nobody wil care unless u subconsciously think they care for you and actually pay attention to what you do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Start injecting and taking supplements

this tbh.

no one irl should know about your looksmaxxing journey or that you're obsessed with looks no matter what even if it's a female, your reputation will literally collapse and everyone will start looking at you from an extremely different perspective.

good thread op.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss