Your mom will love you more looksmaxed

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
That’s all I have to say

Source: personal experience :(

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, ZyzzReincarnate, theropeking and 8 others
legit

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, theropeking, Time Travel and 4 others
can confirm tbh entire extended family treats me better, :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, rockndogs, ZyzzReincarnate and 8 others
BRUTAL.
Can confirm
Absolutely BRUTAL.
Sticky this mods
true man true,i had my mother spit in my face when i was a ugly incel in freshmen year

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, theropeking, kobecel and 5 others
Yeah my brother is more attractive than me and has always been treated better. Lookism applies to even family.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ZyzzReincarnate, theropeking and 3 others
Yea legit even your own fucking mother hates your subhuman face jfl looksmaxing should be everyone’s #1 priority always

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, theropeking, kobecel and 3 others
Yea legit even your own fucking mother hates your subhuman face jfl looksmaxing should be everyone’s #1 priority always
legit not even for sexual success, just getting treated better by everyone

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, theropeking, kobecel and 3 others
Legit have more freedom now cuz of my face

My mom trying to :bluepill: me being like just study and get a good job and get married when I mentioned hair transplant, finasteride, microdermaneedling and shit. :feelstastyman:

Telling me I look fine as I am :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
My mom trying to :bluepill: me being like just study and get a good job and get married when I mentioned hair transplant, finasteride, microdermaneedling and shit. :feelstastyman:

Telling me I look fine as I am :feelspepo:

>get married

Not possible in 2019 unless chad

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
can confirm tbh entire extended family treats me better, :blackpill:
Meanwhile I shaved my head for funeral service and my mom literally said she’d prefer if I wasn’t in the house :/

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, FaceandHFD and Coping
My mom has always loved me

You're mum will hate your guts if you're :ogre:even tho you're ugly due to her.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Meanwhile I shaved my head for funeral service and my mom literally said she’d prefer if I wasn’t in the house :/
:blackpill: stuff like that is eye opening

Dur... she wants you to get dates.

I shaved my head just to check how my nw2 would look like and she was shocked for 3 days after seeing me. Kek.

low iq if you thought looks dont matter to your parents

its over in every aspect of life

just rot

I shaved my head just to check how my nw2 would look like and she was shocked for 3 days after seeing me. Kek.
Had a similar experience, my mom told me not to let the barber to push my hairline back so much

Had a similar experience, my mom told me not to let the barber to push my hairline back so much
Tenor 1

She asked me why my temples were thinning.

Attachments

• download (6).jpeg
    download (6).jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
This is so legit. My sis and mum treated me much better after looksmaxxing last year but after I started balding and my hair got uglier she doesnt like me since then as much as before.

This thread is awesome btw
BRUTAL.
Can confirm
Absolutely BRUTAL.
Sticky this mods
true man true,i had my mother spit in my face when i was a ugly incel in freshmen year

Does she treat u better after you removed your mole
Thats brutal.
My mom has always loved me

Cuz u were always pretty :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Coping
This is so legit. My sis and mum treated me much better but after I started balding and my hair got uglier she doesnt like me as much as before.

This thread is awesome btw

Does she treat u better after you removed your mole

Thats brutal.
Fucking brutal and people still believe there’s “true love” and it’s not all about looks when your own family won’t even like you if you’re ugly jfl at this world

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Phad and theropeking
kek I just remembered my grandma once said something like "i didn't like you as a child, you were ugly"
ogre tbh when you think about it xd

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, badromance, Phad and 1 other person
kek I just remembered my grandma once said something like "i didn't like you as a child, you were ugly"
my grandma said that she felt sorry for me when was looking at my face before :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Coping
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Phad
Bitches call me cute my grandma call me handsome :feelsez:

For me its the opposite tbh.

She did find me much prettier as a kid than now. Actually she is right. I was a solid 7/10 kid that resembled lachowski a lot but now I am deformed and browsing a forum of aspies(i am one myself)

I'm an only child and my mother is kind off addicted to me, but in relation to family this is absolutely fucking true. They ALWAYS treat the nice AND TALL ones better.

you are not in position to feel sorry for others
is that any specific position? didn't know that tbh ;)
you think you look good now, while you still facially look below average imo and I think you aren't able to get better than average without surgeries tbh ngl
so yeah, that's why I feel sorry for you

• +1
Reactions: Phad
is that any specific position? didn't know that tbh ;)
you think you look good now, while you still facially look below average imo and I think you aren't able to get better than average without surgeries tbh ngl
so yeah, that's why I feel sorry for you
copeee i live in a shithole
im a top 20% male here after i get my shit figured out (status,clothes and stuff)