your problem is that u only interact with whores

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
you only interact with whores off dating apps and whores in general, you dont surround yourselves with high value women, but thats also because your fantasy is fucking nasty sluts instead of finding ltr-worthy intelligent girls. and then you judge all women based off some whores that you met on social media/dating apps/parties/clubs, all places full of giga turbo uber mega whores. you gotta search on better places or just get lucky, or try to meet people in decent places

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, GetShrekt, Ricochet and 15 others
harem or cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
But they are easy to fuck

Indeed I will find them at Ukrainian Sunday school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6113 and Deleted member 3073
But they are easy to fuck
but then they shoulnt complain about women laycounts and shit when women on dating apps and instagram whores are sluts, so you're searching for gold in a coal mine. bad decision and its even worse because then they say that all women are like that

Indeed I will find them at Ukrainian Sunday school
go to romania. the girls are hot af there and AoC is 15. @vaninskybird lives there and agrees that if you have money its easy to attract women

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, St. Wristcel, vaninskybird and 1 other person
you only interact with whores off dating apps and whores in general, you dont surround yourselves with high value women, but thats also because your fantasy is fucking nasty sluts instead of finding ltr-worthy intelligent girls. and then you judge all women based off some whores that you met on social media/dating apps/parties/clubs, all places full of giga turbo uber mega whores. you gotta search on better places or just get lucky, or try to meet people in decent places
i remember you made a thread on bleaching ur skin or some shit nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Issa good thread we are emotionally damaged and therefore unavailable so we look for damaged emotionally unavailable hoes. Also OLD is just the most direct way to get in touch with a woman if you don’t got social circle or status which many of us don’t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
just coom™

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3073
You’re saying high value women are attainable to low value men? Please shut up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
They could give less of a dogshit for your existence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 5634
go to romania. the girls are hot af there and AoC is 15. @vaninskybird lives there and agrees that if you have money its easy to attract women
Also Romance language so easier to learn. The chicks are brunette and a bit more tan but still some got light eyes which would mix well with my pale skin and light brown hair. Tbh tbh thanks boyo

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 4612
all women are whores however

They could give less of a dogshit for your existence
i got a gf now who was a virgin before me after all looksmaxxing im just tryna spread positive vibes my dude no violence here we are all buddies and make love to each other..pause

Attachments

• 1613881757317.png
    1613881757317.png
    40 KB · Views: 6
i got a gf now who was a virgin before me after all looksmaxxing im just tryna spread positive vibes my dude no violence here we are all buddies and make love to each other..pause
I doubt you lack in any department then. Congrats.

its really easy to fool them with money, especially if you are a foreigner with promises to take them away from this shithole

but if you are autistic and have no ideea how to survive in the concrete jugle dont bother, you wont make it past the cab drivers

not all women are whores, but all women desire sex same way we men desire sex... a whore is a superficial animal that fucks tons of men, a normal woman could be a virgin or not, but still not be a whore, meaning that she doesnt go around giving it to everybody randomly and searches for pair bonds

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Copeful
Also Romance language so easier to learn. The chicks are brunette and a bit more tan but still some got light eyes which would mix well with my pale skin and light brown hair. Tbh tbh thanks boyo
language is not that easy, i see foreigners that lived in romania for like 10 years and still struggle with speaking the language properly

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
its really easy to fool them with money, especially if you are a foreigner with promises to take them away from this shithole

but if you are autistic and have no ideea how to survive in the concrete jugle dont bother, you wont make it past the cab drivers
hmm, idk if I'm so autistic I can't survive in the city.

I doubt you lack in any department then. Congrats.
i had a good based, i wasnt an utter subhuman, so i might be talking from a skewed perspective... i wish luck to all of you ascending, on every level, and becoming happy and healthy handsome men with sane relationships in life... not like Amnesia

hmm, idk if I'm so autistic I can't survive in the city.
i dont mean you, i mean in a larger sense, if you are an autistic person and also a foreigner they gonna scam you hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
but then they shoulnt complain about women laycounts and shit when women on dating apps and instagram whores are sluts, so you're searching for gold in a coal mine. bad decision and its even worse because then they say that all women are like that
Indeed lol. But women have sky high ego these days and search for validation never ends. Only 20-25% of women would be LTR worthy if you think about it.

i dont mean you, i mean in a larger sense, if you are an autistic person and also a foreigner they gonna scam you hard
how exactly will they "scam" you, you think? you're taking about the women right?

Indeed lol. But women have sky high ego these days and search for validation never ends. Only 20-25% of women would be LTR worthy if you think about it.
i found one you just gotta have a good eye for them and understand social circles.. some places are whore central and some other women are more reserved and have other ways of seeing sex/relationships rather than just going out, getting drunk and sucking dick

legit af. It's easy to fall down the rabbit hole when u get into that lifestyle. After a while I just assumed every girl was into drugs and casual sex, which isn't the case at all. It's actually a turn off for a lot of women. The ones looking for LTRs anyway

• +1
legit af. It's easy to fall down the rabbit hole when u get into that lifestyle. After a while I just assumed every girl was into drugs and casual sex, which isn't the case at all. It's actually a turn off for a lot of women. The ones looking for LTRs anyway
we simplify everything... just think about it, for example 69 million americans use twitter only. how many do you think are twitter whores? you know, ignoring dead accounts, old people, very young people, common people generally... a small pool of women out of all the US female population... its easy to simplify from mere exposure to a certain type of people but theyre very few out of ALL. you just gotta search in the right places

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

no

There’s lots of women who only have sex within relationships. I’ve had women show less interest in me after knowing I’ve fucked around.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 3073
6ft5manlet redemption arc

tbh u can halfway tell what girls are whores and which ones arent just from their personalities

• +1
how exactly will they "scam" you, you think? you're taking about the women right?
yes, hoes can be dangerous, there's always a big fish behind them, but before u get to the hoes u have to get around the city and the cab drivers are fucking vicious (i was riding a cab at night and the nibba told me to put my seat belt cus he got his license revoked and didnt want to be stopped by police :lul: )

some dude from my dorm went to some hoe and when he got there some gypsies striped him naked and made him cook food

gypsies arent gonna miss the chance to pickpocket u

basically like any country, if u dont know anyone its gonna be shit
but if u are with some friends that know the area and stuff you can get them hoes cheap, for 50 euros and above you can get some really nice hoes

if you have more questions about this cumstain called romania ill answer them

yes, hoes can be dangerous, there's always a big fish behind them, but before u get to the hoes u have to get around the city and the cab drivers are fucking vicious (i was riding a cab at night and the nibba told me to put my seat belt cus he got his license revoked and didnt want to be stopped by police :lul: )

some dude from my dorm went to some hoe and when he got there some gypsies striped him naked and made him cook food

gypsies arent gonna miss the chance to pickpocket u

basically like any country, if u dont know anyone its gonna be shit
but if u are with some friends that know the area and stuff you can get them hoes cheap, for 50 euros and above you can get some really nice hoes

if you have more questions about this cumstain called romania ill answer them
fuck, Roosh did warn about needing to watch your back when traveling solo to foreign countries. so basically its almost like Brazil, in that its dangerous for foreigners.

also the gypsies stripped him and made him cook food, thats not as bad as flat out killing him like they do in brazil

Gigacope all women are whores, period.

fuck, Roosh did warn about needing to watch your back when traveling solo to foreign countries. so basically its almost like Brazil, in that its dangerous for foreigners.

also the gypsies stripped him and made him cook food, thats not as bad as flat out killing him like they do in brazil
it's kinda dangerous for foreigners but not so much that you could lose your life, there are no cartels here

if they killed him that would have been a lot of trouble for them, better scare him and take his money
police is somehow still relevant here compared to brazil

• +1
Gigacope all women are whores, period.
nah bro youre too blackpilled trust me, whores are noisier thats why they appear to be the majority. decent women fly under the radar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
it's kinda dangerous for foreigners but not so much that you could lose your life, there are no cartels here

if they killed him that would have been a lot of trouble for them, better scare him and take his money
police is somehow still relevant here compared to brazil
so perhaps the answer is to not carry too much money, only a little, and then if they try to steal just appease them?

nah bro youre too blackpilled trust me, whores are noisier thats why they appear to be the majority. decent women fly under the radar
They just haven't unleashed their whoreness yet...

JFL if you don't believe AWALT.

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
They just haven't unleashed their whoreness yet...

JFL if you don't believe AWALT.
i believe all people are different but many follow the same overall pattern...

73b

so perhaps the answer is to not carry too much money, only a little, and then if they try to steal just appease them?
they wouldn't rob you in daylight, but would try to scam you
they are really fucking good at it, you have beggars in train stations asking for just one euro cus he doesnt have enough for a train ticket and if you question him he has a full fucking stack of signed papers from the hospital he needs to go and shit, at this point scamming should be romania national sport

at night it becomes a liitle more dangerous cus people go out drinking and doing drugs
i used to carry a knife in case someone wanted to fight and 10 euros in case he also had a knife :lul:

• +1
There are decent women out there but guess what? Chad already locked them down

[QUOTE="fukmylyf, post: 5121282, member: 331"

💢

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
tbh, but people on this site will cope by saying "alL wOmeN aRe liKe ThAt"

• +1