• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chaku, Deleted member 2621, Lorsss and 2 others
^
Enough from faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2810
Idk how much mewing will do but I do believe that mouth breathing as a kid will fuck you up.

there was a study done where they blocked the noses of young monkeys to force them to mouth breathe and these were the results:
"The mouth-breathing monkeys developed crooked teeth and other facial deformities, including ‘a lowering of the chin, a steeper mandibular plane angle, and an increase in the gonial angle as compared with the eight control animals"

Also just anecdotally kids who mouth breathe tend to have bad facial growth. Now is that because they mouth breathe or is the mouth breathing merely a result of poor genetic face growth? Idk but the study above suggests it might have alot to do with the former.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Framletgod, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
ezgif-2-fd2dc3651fc7.gif

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I think mewing is worthwhile even if you don't believe it changes bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
I am doing a mewing experiment will report in months or so for results.

Meme that should have died years ago, there are retards that still believe in it unfortunately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Deleted member 2227
Meme that should have died years ago, there are retards that still believe in it unfortunately
It’s never gonna die. You will hear about it for decades. accept it

I consider the cases in young children and even young teens to be compelling, but everything I've seen in adults is either dishonest/manipulated, or the results so marginal its not worth the effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing, CopeAndRope and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Mewing lifts hyoid gives the appearance of more defined jaw, instant looksmax even if it doesn't change bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 685
I'm somewhere between "mewing can give you small changes not noticeable" and "serious changes with years of dedication".
My stance on it though is just to do it anyway. What do you have to lose? Its just putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth and maintaining good posture which is good for you anyway. Why the fuck would anyone not do this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
If you’re between 1-14, mewing is legit enough to give you optimal skull development.

If you’re in between 15-17 there’s still a chance that you can see reasonable gains from hard mewing whenever you can

If you’re over 17 it’s pure fucking cope. If you’re mewing past 17 then you’re in for a rude awakening. The gains will be minimal AT BEST and you’ll just be wasting time.

For any young looksmaxxers here, start hard mewing and chewing NOW. There’s still hope for u

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and cardiologist
Idk how much mewing will do but I do believe that mouth breathing as a kid will fuck you up.

there was a study done where they blocked the noses of young monkeys to force them to mouth breathe and these were the results:
"The mouth-breathing monkeys developed crooked teeth and other facial deformities, including ‘a lowering of the chin, a steeper mandibular plane angle, and an increase in the gonial angle as compared with the eight control animals"

Also just anecdotally kids who mouth breathe tend to have bad facial growth. Now is that because they mouth breathe or is the mouth breathing merely a result of poor genetic face growth? Idk but the study above suggests it might have alot to do with the former.

You mean in childrens and teenagers right?

Any age your face is still growing

This is funny because i still mouthbreathing at sleeping, i can't cope with this, i will start saiyng that mouth breathing is cope for this reason now

-87% of mouth breathers have rhinitis

-rhinitis is a fucking subhuman genetic weak inferior trait

Wasn’t enough choices tbh. I think if you start any time before the age of 12 you will have some good bone growth (maybe 10), and have good features (if you are low bodyfat) by 18. If you start later, it takes longer because your bones aren’t growing in correctly, they are being repositioned, which takes way more time.

mewing can give you changes in days if you do it in the right times
and the right circumstances
a facepulling headgear which pulls your entire maxilla with a 2kg force needs almost one year to give changes, and you claim the tongue can do better in just few days

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr manlet, DidntRead, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 1 other person
a facepulling headgear which pulls your entire maxilla with a 2kg force needs almost one year to give changes, and you claim the tongue can do better in just few days
Indeed. Thats because im probably in peak growth also the same think happened in chimps why wouldn't it in humans?. Im just lucky to be more primitive than some of you unfortunate lads

I still don't understand why people are calling it a scam. Calling it illegitimate is fine but why a scam? Mewing doesn't cost anything, Mike isn't earning anything by telling others to mew. He also actually advises not to travel all the way to come to his office. If mewing was bs, why wouldn't he just go the usual orthodontist route and earn a lot more money that way?

• +1
Reactions: retard, middayshowers, Chadelite and 1 other person
Juat lol at the scam accusations.

Mewing would be the most horrible business idea of all times. Mew doesn't get money from people who mew. it's for free.

Low IQ indeed.

• +1
Reactions: retard, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
If you’re between 1-14, mewing is legit enough to give you optimal skull development.

If you’re in between 15-17 there’s still a chance that you can see reasonable gains from hard mewing whenever you can

If you’re over 17 it’s pure fucking cope. If you’re mewing past 17 then you’re in for a rude awakening. The gains will be minimal AT BEST and you’ll just be wasting time.

For any young looksmaxxers here, start hard mewing and chewing NOW. There’s still hope for u
Those ages are completely arbitrary, your facial bones usually develop into your twenties, with the mandible finishing growth least, sometimes until 30

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
mewing saved me ngl

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Also what I noticed about the whole circlejerking around mewing is that many people from both sides have a false sense of what mewing is supposed to do.

No, mewing won't make your jaw defined, there are much more severe factors that determine jaw definition and size.

Almost no one even cares about the real deals like interpupilar distance or actual palate width.

Also what I noticed about the whole circlejerking around mewing is that many people from both sides have a false sense of what mewing is supposed to do.

No, mewing won't make your jaw defined, there are much more severe factors that determine jaw definition and size.

Almost no one even cares about the real deals like interpupilar distance or actual palate width.
what are the effects of chewing on the face and why would canine chewing benefit more?

unrelated question but i wanna know

jfl at calling it a waste of time when it doesn't consume any

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
The movements aren’t enough to impact SMV therefor useless ..

I believe in mewing.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Mouth breathing as a child and in puberty destroys your face, mewing makes it normal. After puberty there's still some effect but it's much slower.

• +1
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 685 and SayNoToRotting
Mouth breathing as a child and in puberty destroys your face, mewing makes it normal. After puberty there's still some effect but it's much slower.
You are right 100%. Copers will say it's all genetics

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
I've been doing it but results aren't crazy

I've been doing it but results aren't crazy
obviously it takes time
it also depends upon your intial base + how maliable your facial bones are
everyone get changes at a different rate

Those ages are completely arbitrary, your facial bones usually develop into your twenties, with the mandible finishing growth least, sometimes until 30
Facial bones develop into your twenties but the facial development will be incredibly slow after the middle point of puberty.

If you’re past the age of 17 and you’re mewing, you’re literally trying to change your facial development after the biggest window of development in your life time. It simply isn’t feasible. If you’re recessed and past 16, it’s likely over for you.

Facial bones develop into your twenties but the facial development will be incredibly slow after the middle point of puberty.

If you’re past the age of 17 and you’re mewing, you’re literally trying to change your facial development after the biggest window of development in your life time. It simply isn’t feasible. If you’re recessed and past 16, it’s likely over for you.
lol I was recessed past 16 and hat great mewing results

I've been mewing for almost a year now and I'm right in the midst of puberty, I think it's really helped, I've already got forward growth of both the maxilla and lower third, I think mewing just prevents your face from growing downwards if it's genetically predisposed to. If you're not mewing just for the postural benefits than you're missing out on the easiest looksmax.

It doesnt hurt

but it should
It doesnt hurt

but it should

I don't mew, but I don't get why people are so against it, it's just changing your tongue posture, you don't lose anything by trying, even if the changes are small it was free so I think it's worth it

I don't mew, but I don't get why people are so against it, it's just changing your tongue posture, you don't lose anything by trying, even if the changes are small it was free so I think it's worth it
thats not really the point, many people seem to think that mewing will be the answer to all their skeletal issues, its a dangerous way to think about it and anyone who spreads "mewing is a holy grail" is a dangerous person, mewing will not fix anything, a lot of people were probably steered away from life improving surgeries because of people like @MewKing and the promise that mewing will fix their problems, mewing will not fix your recessed jaw, overbite, underbite if you are an adult