Acne scar laser treatment
Canthoplasty
Rhinoplasty

My surgery list in descending order of importance:

Wrap around jaw implant
Canthoplasty
Rhinoplasty
Damn, your acne scars are worse than your nose? I obviously don’t know what your nose looks like, but unless it’s only subtle changes I’d go with that over acne... unless again your scars are like the moon.

Custom wrap around implant
Rhinoplasty
Midface implants
Eye surgery

I just wish it didn't have to come to this. These surgeries are expensive and a lot can go wrong.

If I could find an ugly Asian girl that was sweet, HQNP, and loved me for me I'd be blessed.

Damn, your acne scars are worse than your nose? I obviously don’t know what your nose looks like, but unless it’s only subtle changes I’d go with that over acne... unless again your scars are like the moon.

My nose is slightly asymmetrical. Not a huge factor IMO, the acne scars though are a death sentence

I just wish it didn't have to come to this. These surgeries are expensive and a lot can go wrong.

If I could find an ugly Asian girl that was sweet, HQNP, and loved me for me I'd be blessed.

Wont happen, you need to fraud your genetic worth to trick women into loving you. We will never be the real thing, just fake chads at best. One punch to the jaw could make the implant get fucked up and then you are exposed and have to move to a different country

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
My nose is slightly asymmetrical. Not a huge factor IMO, the acne scars though are a death sentence
Then nvm, definitely go with the acne first. List looks overall pretty good. You’ll be Chad’s twin in no time.

Sliding genioplasty(next year)
Rhinoplasty(probably 2020)
HT for temple points and to make my hairline NW1-1.5 when it recedes further(probably 2020 if I can find a good cheap surgeon in Turkey for this)

These are to make me look mid normie.
Then another 2-3 surgeries needed to ascend to high tier normie/chadlite.

Wrap around jaw implant

These, AND

Cheekbones implant
Surgery to reduce Upper Eyelid exposure
Orbital rim implants
Rhinoplasty
Leg Lengthening (if possible)

If I get all these I’d literally become a Chad.

These, AND

Cheekbones implant
Surgery to reduce Upper Eyelid exposure
Orbital rim implants
Rhinoplasty
Leg Lengthening (if possible)

If I get all these I’d literally become a Chad.
Just lol at all these implants boyo.

in order

otoplasty
nipple/left over gyno surgery
overbite fix
maybe surgery to kill all upper eyelid if extreme paranoid bdd man

Too long to write

in order

otoplasty
nipple/left over gyno surgery
overbite fix
maybe surgery to kill all upper eyelid if extreme paranoid bdd man

Just how bad are your ears if thats at the top of the list? :feelskek:

Just how bad are your ears if thats at the top of the list? :feelskek:
not bad at all. I just have extreme bdd and think i look way aesthetic with ears that give no silhouette in a shadow. they are as protuding as khabib but the cauliflower or whatever is more pushed back but bulbic and shit. I like my face and lower third though even with overbite

Orthognahic surgery
Restylene for under eyes
Eyebrow lift
Wraparound jaw implants (May be)

Orthognahic surgery
Restylene for under eyes
Eyebrow lift
Wraparound jaw implants (May be)

Dude you do not need wrap around jaw implants. Regular jaw angle implants at most and even that is pushing it IMO. Dont wanna look unnatural and gross

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Dude you do not need wrap around jaw implants. Regular jaw angle implants at most and even that is pushing it IMO. Dont wanna look unnatural and gross
Yeah that’s why I said maybe. Thanks for the feedback. What else do you think I need btw? You saw my pics.

Yeah that’s why I said maybe. Thanks for the feedback. What else do you think I need btw? You saw my pics.

Sunglasses to cover that eye area :feelskek:
Jk man but seriously your eyes are the only flaw to fix after jaw

Sunglasses to cover that eye area :feelskek:
Jk man but seriously your eyes are the only flaw to fix after jaw
In what sense? Like what do I need to fix them?

In what sense? Like what do I need to fix them?

To me it seems that there is too much hooding over the upper eyelid which makes you look like an ogre. I havent looked into this issue as I dont have it so Im not sure if it can be fixed and how effectively. One of yourr eyes is mostly neutral, the other one has a definite negative tilt to it, which is caused by the outer corner of the eye (lateral canthus) being lower than the inner one. Might need canthoplasty for that

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
To me it seems that there is too much hooding over the upper eyelid which makes you look like an ogre. I havent looked into this issue as I dont have it so Im not sure if it can be fixed and how effectively. One of yourr eyes is mostly neutral, the other one has a definite negative tilt to it, which is caused by the outer corner of the eye (lateral canthus) being lower than the inner one. Might need canthoplasty for that
Thanks for the feedback bolo, I’ll look into this.

• +1
Reactions: Mandiblecel

Wrap around jaw implant
Canthoplasty
Rhinoplasty
Same everything except the canthoplasty.

One punch to the jaw could make the implant get fucked up and then you are exposed and have to move to a different country

Brainlet level iq to think this lmao

Jaw fillers, orbital rim implants, fillers for nasolabial folds, hair transplants if my hair gets worse

no one here is getting orthognathic surgery

maximum is something as invasive as rhino or MAYBE a chin implant

Wrap around jaw implant
Canthoplasty
Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty and maybe some form of chin augmentation. After that i will just continue looksmaxing non-surgically and ascend.