YOU'RE A BETABUXX

improover

improover

#JamesGang
People don't really get what's betabuxxing is that they think betabuxx is just some rich dude marrying a woman way above his looks. But the reality is, BETABUXX IS EVERYWHERE, anyone can be a betabuxx. When dudes pay for women's shopping, when you pay for the dinner, YOU'RE A BETABUXX. Your money was earned through hard work and some bitch gets to spend it just so she can exist next to you? JFL.
I swear to god whenever I tell someone here that some dude is betabuxxing every fucking coper instantly brings "HUHH BUT HE'S NOT RICH!!".
You fucking retard. If your not showing your power through genetics and status, the only thing a woman sees in your is your WALLET. You're not even a human being in her eyes, just easy money.
Normies betabuxx ALL THE TIME, it doesn't matter if they're rich, they can still pay for women's expenses.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBiceps, BrettyBoy and 2 others
ill read later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 275
ethnics cant become betabuxxes

ethnics cant become betabuxxes
Sometimes women are so disgusted by the sight of your race that they might even refuse to take your betabux. Sorta like when prostitutes refuse men for being too ugly or some race the dislike

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 4671
I have a personal example: one day I was in the bus and I overheard a conversation between two women, she was telling her friend how her boyfriend was so annoying and blablabla and her friend asked her why doesn't she dump him, and she told her friend that she can't dump him right now because he's paying for her expensive gym.
Another example is a japcel in Brazil, who got famous for moving to japan and working 6 years in 7-11 just to pay for his wife's college, and right after he paid all that, she dumped him.
Betabuxx doesn't to be rich.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If you have a job and pay income tax, you are already a betabux.

The state is women's biggest sugardaddy.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Alpha fucks beta buxx. Imagine paying for a chick when you could fuck her instead

Yeah, a decent girl will always split the bill tho. While dating my ex-gf, she probably paid more stuff in general than I did, even tho I paid the first date at the cafe. She took me to a restaurant, made food, bought the condoms most times etc.

Yeah, a decent girl will always split the bill tho. While dating my ex-gf, she probably paid more stuff in general than I did, even tho I paid the first date at the cafe. She took me to a restaurant, made food, bought the condoms most times etc.
What’s ur looks level