You're a cuck if you think toys are gay/low T etc, they are 10x better than your hand

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
A good male vibrator or just literally any toy is 10x better than your hand. You're literally a cuck if you don't use one. Never mind the bluepill bullshit about it being gay/low T/etc that shit is normie nonsense.

I recently started using this:
51HjgijxklL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

And it's easily 10x fucking better than just jerking it. You can actually just relax and do nothing while the orgasm slowly builds up over time. And its a much stronger orgasm as well. The fact you don't have to do anything also means the experience is way more relaxing. Thing is also easy to clean and in fact doesn't even really require any lube.

Just lol if you are still using your hand in 2020 just lol.

EDIT: Jfl the replies so far is just another evidence of how bluepilled this forum is. "Muh masculinity" "muh I'm not gay" "muh I would rather just get laid". Just fucking lol. NOBODY CARES ABOUT BIG OF A MAN YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE. IF YOU THINK ROTTING AT HOME WITH JUST YOUR HAND IS AN UPGRADE FROM ACTUALLY FEELING GOOD BY USING A TOY THEN YOU ARE A CUCK.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, Strafe, Deleted member 4563 and 17 others
1st

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SpiritAnimal, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4671 and 8 others
A good male vibrator or just literally any toy is 10x better than your hand. You're literally a cuck if you don't use one. Never mind the bluepill bullshit about it being gay/low T/etc that shit is normie nonsense.

Amazon product ASIN B07ZVFQL8V
And it's easily 10x fucking better than just jerking it. You can actually just relax and do nothing while the orgasm slowly builds up over time. And its a much stronger orgasm as well. The fact you don't have to do anything also means the experience is way more relaxing. Thing is also easy to clean and in fact doesn't even really require any lube.

Ur a disgusting rotter. Don’t tell me what to do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Strafe, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and 13 others
No wonder u are mentally deranged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
Looks like some cuck chastity shit no thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and 7 others
I’m gonna try Ritalin. Vyvanse ain’t working anymore for me. What do you think of Ritalin SR with IR as booster? Ritalin LA is banned in my country alongside me not liking concerta.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
spoken like someone who has truly given up on getting laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, turkproducer, Danish_Retard and 10 others
What are you a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
Looks like some cuck chastity shit no thanks.

Women use dildos all the time. Nobody looks down on them for doing it. If you still buy into the normie horseshit that using toys as a man is pathetic then you are still bluepilled.

spoken like someone who has truly given up on getting laid

90% of men won't get getting laid within 10 years. And you don't have to choose between the two anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Danish_Retard, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Orgasm wanking feels really god anyway if you don't have a mutilated jew dick

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Women use dildos all the time. Nobody looks down on them for doing it. If you still buy into the normie horseshit that using toys as a man is pathetic then you are still bluepilled.

90% of men won't get getting laid within 10 years. And you don't have to choose between the two anyway.
i will become a rapist serial killer before putting my dick in anything less than an artificial waifu

• +1
Reactions: PYT

Why would I use toys when I have access to real pussy? This isn't incels.is.

i look down on them :feelshmm:

Prostate orgasms me

• +1
I’m gonna try Ritalin. Vyvanse ain’t working anymore for me. What do you think of Ritalin SR with IR as booster? Ritalin LA is banned in my country alongside me not liking concerta.
try it (U can re-dose standard release 3-4 times daily) .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Blackout.xl and Fear
try it (U can re-dose standard release 3-4 times daily) .
This is very true and I will ask the doctor about it. I prefer that, due to SR from what I read being older with an inconsistent release mechanism. I’ll rerun the calculations. Thanks for that bro I appreciate jt

• +1
lmfao who is this toy loving fag, slap on some latex and a gimp suit why dont you

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, Deleted member 2587 and Vvvvxxxx
lmfao who is this toy loving fag, slap on some latex and a gimp suit why dont you

It's almost surreal how much you faggots are proving the point of the OP.

Why do you care what other people think? Why not just do what feels good instead of wanting to feel validated by bluepill society? Women don't give af. You shouldn't either. This macho bullshit is bluepill cope.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
It's almost surreal how much you faggots are proving the point of the OP.

Why do you care what other people think? Why not just do what feels good instead of wanting to feel validated by bluepill society? Women don't give af. You shouldn't either. This macho bullshit is bluepill cope.

Yes, women dont give af about using toys, so lets be like those women!
Obviously you care to defend your 'macho' since you made a whole thread about using your toys

If youre gonna do that, atleast grow some balls and admit youre a low T cuck faggot, lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Vvvvxxxx
Wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Ritalincel
Yes, women dont give af about using toys, so lets be like those women!
Obviously you care to defend your 'macho' since you made a whole thread about using your toys

If youre gonna do that, atleast grow some balls and admit youre a low T cuck faggot, lmfao

I bet you are 14 and have low self-esteem. I'm 30 years old. And despite what many here believe have more experience with women than most of this forum. Technically I'm not even a virgin.

If using a toy to masturbate is gay then so is using your hand. There is literally zero reason to not maximize your own pleasure.

coomer shit. how can you live with yourself after getting jerked off by a cum machine and busting a hot sticky nut all over yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
I bet you are 14 and have low self-esteem. I'm 30 years old. And despite what many here believe have more experience with women than most of this forum. Technically I'm not even a virgin.

If using a toy to masturbate is gay then so is using your hand. There is literally zero reason to not maximize your own pleasure.
Nope, I'm a handsome Gen Z with apparently bigger balls than a 30yo cuck like you

"Technically Im not even a virgin" That is the most aspie virgin shit Ive seen all week lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Vvvvxxxx
with apparently bigger balls

How is willingly not pleasuring yourself having "big balls"?

This is why redpillers are fucking retarded. I swear to fucking god that the redpill is just the misogynistic version of the bluepill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
How is willingly not pleasuring yourself having "big balls"?

This is why redpillers are fucking retarded. I swear to fucking god that the redpill is just the misogynistic version of the bluepill.
Didnt say that, now that you mention it, not fapping requires mental strength, and that is a masculine trait.
And dont tell me youre a male feminist too lmfao

Last edited:
not fapping requires mental strength, and that is a masculine trait.

You just keep on proving my point.

I'm asking you again. How is denying yourself pleasure masculine or badass?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 7560
i mean shit you posted looks really sus but you are actually right

stuff like fleshlight is 10 times better than hand and it will also prevent getting ED since you won't deathgrip, it will be more sexlike experience

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and disillusioned

I literally answered that, what point do you have besides crying over other men calling you out for being a low T cuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Just take the L your advocating for men to use sex machines to coom to. Low T trait nofap is high T high IQ

• Hmm...
if not wasting money on jizz extracting coomer devices makes me a low t cuck then

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Gaia262 and wasted
@knajjd thoughts?

Most people here are obsessed with preserving their dignity or whatever it is left of it anyways

Jews won

• +1
just buy a jewish contraption to milk your cock theory

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4671

EDIT: Jfl the replies so far is just another evidence of how bluepilled this forum is. "Muh masculinity" "muh I'm not gay" "muh I would rather just get laid". Just fucking lol. NOBODY CARES ABOUT BIG OF A MAN YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE. IF YOU THINK ROTTING AT HOME WITH JUST YOUR HAND IS AN UPGRADE FROM ACTUALLY FEELING GOOD BY USING A TOY THEN YOU ARE A CUCK.

Why can't you spend €50 and have sex with a hot girl? Swear you live in one if those Scandinavian countries which have the hottest women on earth.

You would discard all that for a vibrating helmet for your dick.

Can you wear that thing under your clothes, so you can like go outside for a walk and still feel the vibrations?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 3702, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
This thread is ahead of the curve tbh. In the next generation it will be completely normalized, because the number of non sex havers will be so huge

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 2587 and 2 others
try an onahole retard

Have u tried cumming in vagene broski
That's the only thing worth doing here

• +1
Whatever copes keep you happy are based as long as theres nothing going up your ass.

• +1
This thread is ahead of the curve tbh. In the next generation it will be completely normalized, because the number of non sex havers will be so huge

This.

All these losers roasting me will be browsing amazon for toys a few years from now.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
@lutte you just... copied this

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Low T's me.

why not take pussy for free from night walkers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back