your'e a mentally weak cuck if you need a break from here

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
tbh. not only are you inferior physically, but mentally you're a fragile little cuck. imagine being so much of a pussy words on a forum drain you or make you "feel". jfl. rope now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, buflek, Deleted member 2426 and 20 others
Holy shit, how did you know?

legit tbh ngl.

you can't control being ugly but you can control your mental strength, if you can't even handle some internet forum then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Norwooder, verZYownZZun and 4 others
Legit. It's even worse there are users open post about leaving but they stay here regardless just low T cucks

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, DidntRead, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
Its not so much the this forum "mentally drains" or is "toxic":soy:. Its just that it really wastes alot of time that can be spent actually looksmaxing and researching.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Overjetcel299, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
noone from this forum has ever ascended.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, heroinfather, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Its not so much the this forum "mentally drains" or is "toxic":soy:. Its just that it really wastes alot of time that can be spent actually looksmaxing and researching.
lol, how long does it take you to looksmaxx? wtf do you do? apply creams, mew, shower, gym, comb your fucking hair? research can stem fron here. discipline boyos.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Zeta ascended
lol, how long does it take you to looksmaxx? wtf do you do? apply creams, mew, shower, gym, comb your fucking hair? research can stem fron here. discipline boyos.
At my peak of rotting here I would smoke weed while ogrerotting on this site late at night and only get 4 hours of sleep. It was a sure way to cuck my gains in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, heroinfather, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Members like that are probaly already going through something and being kicked when you’re down doesn’t help. I myself don’t give a fuck about words on a screen though.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Don't generalise like that dude. Some people here have serious mental problems and stuff and it's perfectly fine for them to take a break. Don't be mean

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 206, Krezo and 3 others
Members like that are probaly already going through something and being kicked when you’re down doesn’t help. I myself don’t give a fuck about words on a screen though.

how over is it for these members?

so_much_ :bluepill:_itt
lil_:bluepill:_cucks_gtfo

But still, I would say it’s pretty dumb to leave a site over ‘cyber bullying’ since that type of shit happens everywhere anyway so best to get use to ignoring them type of people.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
But still, I would say it’s pretty dumb to leave a site over ‘cyber bullying’ since that type of shit happens everywhere anyway so best to get use to ignoring them type of people.
Society is hell, man.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and BrettyBoy
itsoverbuddyboyo

I don't need ban requests. I just come back and leave and come back when I please.

tbh. not only are you inferior physically, but mentally you're a fragile little cuck. imagine being so much of a pussy words on a forum drain you or make you "feel". jfl. rope now.
Be nice

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel and itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and itsoverbuddyboyo
This forum is addictive af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
first high iq thread you make @Ritalincel

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, itsoverbuddyboyo, Pendejo and 1 other person
😡

• Woah
Reactions: Einon
Don't generalise like that dude. Some people here have serious mental problems and stuff and it's perfectly fine for them to take a break. Don't be mean
😢 😢 😢 :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

C 658VsXoAo3ovC

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
cope. people need a break from shitposting because they generally have become so unproductive that it has become a severe detriment to their life

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
No because this place and overall PSL can get extremely tiresome, boring, draining, repetitive and is always extremely fucking negative

Theres Legit actually sometimes a little more to life than looks.

Imagine doing nothing or having no interests or goals outside PSL

wtf man, i'll don't leave lol, never, those are my brothers, those are legends, we believe in one another

Funny how he left.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
itsoverbuddyboyo
mentally ill subhuman · From it's over
Last seen Aug 5, 2019