You’re competing with these guys on tinder. An hour of swiping

BRB killing myself

I wish I would have the balls in order to end myself. I sometimes think about going into the woods and never come back, so I can forget about anything what happened before in order to cleanse myself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222, WastedYouth, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
A lot of gymmaxxed ht normies in this list

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
or just tall

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
tumblr_mya7e2K1BZ1r2vo64o1_400.gif
Name

20 of them were GL

so basically 20 goodlooking guys on tinder in a city of 10 million

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
That's cherry picking, have you tried Tinder in India to see with who you are competing?
main-qimg-2b6842487ed437dc18f8c2fc0133c23e
1530623084233-Screenshot_20180611-091609.jpeg
image4-1.jpg
xnT5VLA.png
main-qimg-9ea0320841eb20bf313c30ca7991aebe

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, AsGoodAsItGets, brainded and 14 others
That's cherry picking, have you tried Tinder in India to see with who you are competing?
image4-1.jpg
xnT5VLA.png
Why are these people so delusional?

• JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing
image4-1.jpg
xnT5VLA.png
Bluepilled and tinderbiomaxxed profiles tbh jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
notice how their all gymmaxxed
keep being lazy fucks and jacking off to male models while complaining about not having elite mm looks
when everyone should be at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, brainded, Jamal2222 and 14 others
The competition in my city. 24h

And then of course:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, forevergymcelling, derryjan can and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Draculacel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, derryjan can and Draculacel
Don't know what's worse: the looksmogging or the life/NT mogging... :rage:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Draculacel and Jagged0
I wasn’t even in the competition in the first place

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6273, Draculacel and 1 other person
20 of them were GL

so basically 20 goodlooking guys on tinder in a city of 10 million
enough to ruin everything in their radius. Thats OLD for you, unlike bars and social settings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 9090 and Draculacel
enough to ruin everything in their radius. Thats OLD for you, unlike bars and social settings
So 20 guys are fucking 10000 girls daily? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sheepcel, here, Hightwolf and 3 others
So 20 guys are fucking 10000 girls daily? jfl
no but 20 guys spoil every girl visually even if they dont fuck them. its about shadow effect and comparison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sheepcel, diggbicc, johncruz12345 and 6 others
no but 20 guys spoil every girl visually even if they dont fuck them. its about shadow effect and comparison
maybe but girls want dick, so most will settle for someone less attractive

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, derryjan can and Draculacel
girls are even LESS receptive for more average looking guys if they dont get with the hot one, there were studies on it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Sheepcel, diggbicc, Subhuman trash and 5 others
girls are ecen LESS receptive for more average looking guysvif they dont get with the hot one, there were studies on it
Probably true but they still want dick, if a GL guy wont give it to them they will take it from someone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Draculacel

This is a chadfish. https://www.instagram.com/nickgvm/
He's like 5'10 as well. Lot of these are prob also chadfishes but I'm not aspie enough to know their names by heart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, fogdart, JadedNormie and 1 other person
A good portion of thise are defo catfishes but yea tinder’s algorithm is pretty much biased for chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lasko123, johncruz12345, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
A good portion of thise are defo catfishes but yea tinder’s algorithm is pretty much biased for chads
Honestly a Fair number of niggas can ascend through proper gym leanmaxxing with NT pics like beach/sports/hobbies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Draculacel and SubhumanCurrycel
Girls can wait for weeks/months till they find a hot guy that is enough attractive to them. They only start to have a libido and the urge to have sex, when a hot chad comes into their life. Otherwise they can easy cope with vibrators/dildos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Sheepcel, TheRealist and 10 others
If you can’t gets on tinder/bumble then you won’t get anything irl either

• So Sad
Reactions: Sheepcel

Girls will be more honest on tinder since they’re not under the influence of alcohol or peer pressure. So it’s a better assessment of sexual value. But if ur not Tinder material run IRL game and hope for the best

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 9090
Girls will be more honest on tinder since they’re not under the influence of alcohol or peer pressure. So it’s a better assessment of sexual value. But if ur not Tinder material run IRL game and hope for the best
no one uses tinder anyway irl is how most people get laid

no one uses tinder anyway irl is how most people get laid

I would tend to agree with u but the numbers are changing in favour of, not against, online dating

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Biggdink
View attachment 849660

I would tend to agree with u but the numbers are changing in favour of, not against, online dating
online doesnt mean online dating i read the study from that and most of it is snapchat instagram etc

less then 2% of the us population uses tinder and 80% of it is men. tinder isnt irl

• +1
Reactions: here and Deleted member 6512
online doesnt mean online dating i read the study from that and most of it is snapchat instagram etc

less then 2% of the us population uses tinder and 80% of it is men. tinder isnt irl

Here’s the thing then: why would someone expect materially different results from Instagram than they would from tinder? Assuming anonymous exchanges (not social circle), then it’s all physical presentation.

That is, if you do shit on tinder, why would u hit it out of the park with anything else?

Only reason I can think of is the lack of readily available men through swipes. But that’s hardly a sustainable thing

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink

If you can’t get matches on tinder you won’t get shit on snap either dumbass
Atleast you can fraud on tinder with a filter to hide your flaws like acne or take pics in good lighting

can’t do that shit on snap

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Here’s the thing then: why would someone expect materially different results from Instagram than they would from tinder? Assuming anonymous exchanges (not social circle), then it’s all physical presentation.

That is, if you do shit on tinder, why would u hit it out of the park with anything else?

Only reason I can think of is the lack of readily available men through swipes. But that’s hardly a sustainable thing
nt rlly if ur a normie u can do well on instagram if u know a girl through mutuals and you could fraud ur pic u also have social proof with followers. its better to meet girls outside or at partys etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
He’s an idiot who post 5 year old studies, literally everyone is using online dating in 2020
mate my studies are from 2020 and 2019 tinder isnt irl

Tinder is easier than insta and snap

for tinder you have to look good in pics
For insta you have to be good looking + high status, and can’t even take autistic pics
For snap, well you need to look good in every picture and you might have lighting or anything else to fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
nt rlly if ur a normie u can do well on instagram if u know a girl through mutuals and you could fraud ur pic u also have social proof with followers. its better to meet girls outside or at partys etc
Outside or parties don’t exist anymore thanks to fucking China

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9090, ConspiracyTheory and 1 other person
Tinder is easier than insta and snap

for tinder you have to look good in pics
For insta you have to be good looking + high status, and can’t even take autistic pics
For snap, well you need to look good in every picture and you might have lighting or anything else to fraud
no not rlly tinder is 80% men jfl

getting a thousand followers isnt that hard

I would agree that socialmaxxing is how most normies get their sex but I would also say that tinder is probably a closer gauge of genuine sexual attraction than anything else.

Plus how sustainable is socialmaxxing without being attractive anyway

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and AutismMaxing
no not rlly tinder is 80% men jfl

getting a thousand followers isnt that hard
It’s not just followers but quality of pics matter way more on insta

have you seen the score of girls on snap ? Many have more than a million, yea bro 100 others guys aren’t trying to get her on snap

• So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222

Easier to fuck at parties or shit in college
but after college
over

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I would agree that socialmaxxing is how most normies get their sex but I would also say that tinder is probably a closer gauge of genuine sexual attraction than anything else.

Plus how sustainable is socialmaxxing without being attractive anyway
rlly not that hard depending on how nt u are tbh

even if ur ugly its not too hard to get into a social circle although its hard to get laid but not impossible

It’s not just followers but quality of pics matter way more on insta

have you seen the score of girls on snap ? Many have more than a million, yea bro 100 others guys aren’t trying to get her on snap
true thats why its better to meet at social circles