You’re coping if you think height and frame don’t matter

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Height and frame make you a man. So many height and frame copers here thinking only face matters. JFL, of course you think that, you spend all day in a forum that only pays attention to face.

IRL, all three matter. If you say otherwise you are coping.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BrettyBoy, RAITEIII and 1 other person

she wants the twink chad

jfl enjoy your ragged 30 year old ethnik single mothers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2933, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Height and frame make you a man. So many height and frame copers here thinking only face matters. JFL, of course you think that, you spend all day in a forum that only pays attention to face.

Of course. Without enough height your face doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

she wants the twink chad

jfl enjoy your ragged 30 year old ethnik single mothers

I never said face doesn’t matter. You think all those girls would be swooning over him if he was 5’6 and narrow shouldered? They all picture him as some 6’ and if he’s short, their reality is shattered.

Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
prime girls mostly care about face and swag

• +1
21 why

• JFL
I never said face doesn’t matter. You think all those girls would be swooning over him if he was 5’6 and narrow shouldered? They all picture him as some 6’ and if he’s short, their reality is shattered.

Keep coping

they would rather get spider monkey goku fucked by 5`6`` chad twink than some 6`4`` that look like jeff bezos

cry :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
“Muh prime girls” I hate this argument because it’s not realistic for people to say “only prime girls care about face” when you aren’t even pulling prime girls. You need to be 6PSL, 6’, and good frame to even begin to get prime girls attention past 21. If you can get prime girls, more power to you, but it’s a silly cope that a lot of users say to justify something they don’t like/have.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mateusz74, SikKunt and 1 other person
I am very thankful of my frame, only 5'10 tho

they would rather get spider monkey goku fucked by 5`6`` chad twink than some 6`4`` that look like jeff bezos

cry :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Nice black and white comparison. Not even giving this a thought because it’s such an elementary cope.
I am very thankful of my frame, only 5'10 tho
What’s your bideltoid and are you fat? 5’10 is good enough tbh.

“Muh prime girls” I hate this argument because it’s not realistic for people to say “only prime girls care about face” when you aren’t even pulling prime girls. You need to be 6PSL, 6’, and good frame to even begin to get prime girls attention past 21. If you can get prime girls, more power to you, but it’s a silly cope that a lot of users say to justify something they don’t like/have.
i dont pull any girls so i dont understand this argument

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 1464
i dont pull any girls so i dont understand this argument
It’s not 100% directed to you, I was just saying how a lot of users try to cope by saying “prime girls don’t care about _____” because they lack it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
The ones who say prime girls only care about face are often lack of face not frame.
They emphasize what they lack, which is total opposite of cope.
It's more like self pity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Keep coping
careful

Last edited:
Height and frame matter in obtaining general respect from people.

They do little if anything in obtaining pussy from females.

F A C E
A
C
E

always wins in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Butthurt Dweller
The ones who say prime girls only care about face are often lack of face not frame.
They emphasize what they lack, which is total opposite of cope.
It's more like self pity.
Every time I see “life is about ____” it’s automatically a sign of what they lack.

F A C E
A
C
E

always wins in the end.
So a 4’10 8PSL can have a harem of women :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Every time I see “life is about ____” it’s automatically a sign of what they lack.
Yeah, it's not cope. And I like it.
It would be so fucking disgusting to see people posting 'life is about money' in order to cope because they are ugly as fuck.

life is about hair

• +1
JFL you realize I was mocking in the last quote. @Pendejo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
I need height, man

Yeah I’m 5’8 lol sad, at least I have top tier frame..
Maybe I can be 5’9 if I fix my APT

Face is the most important. I know foid that said that one manlet in my class was handsome becouse he has good face and hair

They dont matter
11157534 1573960036216580 4965079231489000903 o

No height for your face

F A C E
A
C
E

always wins in the end.
agree

So a 4’10 8PSL can have a harem of women :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
of midget woman yes. all that matters is being taller or the same height as the foid you want to attact. the rest is all about your face. at least from my experience

based, kid
you're absolutely right