“You’re goodlooking but something’s off about you” in regards to tinder

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
Whenever I point out my lack of success on tinder to a friend he usually says something like “your looks are not the problem man, something’s off about you”. I don’t get how something could be off about me if I’m smiling (not like a clown obviously) and if I’m taking good pics with me looking natural in each pic.

Is this a coping mechanism to say my face has a disturbing appearance which scares away girls? Or maybe it has to do with a lack of game demonstrated in the pics somehow.

Whenever I point out my lack of success on tinder to a friend he usually says something like “your looks are not the problem man, something’s off about you”. I don’t get how something could be off about me if I’m smiling (not like a clown obviously) and if I’m taking good pics with me looking natural in each pic.

Is this a coping mechanism to say my face has a disturbing appearance which scares away girls? Or maybe it has to do with a lack of game demonstrated in the pics somehow.
PM me your photos I'll spot what's off in you.

PM me a pic

pm me i’ll help

aspie stare?

Pm well see what’s up

Perhaps you have a certain feature that makes you look really wierd (ugly), like near cyclop ipd, but normies can't really spot it and point it out.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 245
Have you tried to take some showers or watch captain marvel?

I’m currently working at the barbershop. I’ll pm pics later

Completely useless thread without pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Bewusst
You ugly son

Don't pm me I won't help