You’re INSTANTLY GL if you have these TWO features

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Good nose:

Narrow nose bridge, no nostril show, no flared nostrils, no droopy tip, no long nostrils, no dorsal dump

Good under eye area:

No hollowness or eye bags

Having these TWO traits puts you automatically at 6PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, thecel and 17 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, thecel and 17 others
Agree with good nose

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Wide Square chin and jaw beats everything

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1553 and 3 others
Greycel cope.

Having good undereyes mean you look healthy. Having good nose means it’s not a distraction from the rest of your facial features. Do not cope with me, greycel, for you do not understand the importance of these features. I would go as far as to say these features are more important than jaw or chin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tongue, Deleted member 3962, Titbot and 4 others
Dunno man, I'm pretty sure nostrils showing is a must if you wanna look good,

titanic-guy-leonardo-dicaprio-Favim.com-4187140.jpeg

matthew-gray-gubler-32585532.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Good nose:

Narrow nose bridge, no nostril show, no flared nostrils, no droopy tip, no long nostrils, no dorsal dump

Good under eye area:

I have a slight dorsal hump that is only somewhat noticeable during my 3/4's, but for some reason completely invisible during my profile, aren't slight dorsal humps okay? like Handsome Squidward ones that fit with your face (JFL)

Guess 2 things i don't have

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hekt0r, Hector, Zoneator and 9 others

He's talking about pig noses, when there's TOO much nostril show.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
My nose has a very good shape, just looks a bit long due to the parnasal area being recessed.

I look like I have a completely forward maxilla now except that one area and the mouth area of course.

I’d ascend so hard with a lft1 and not even BSSO considering I could just keep reing up on fillers

You’re one person I could genuinely say could justify orbital rim implants if you wanted them - but at the end of the day might as well knock out the orbital vector AND the coloring within 20 minutes with some hard filler that could last up to 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and Pendejo
I have a slight dorsal hump that is only somewhat noticeable during my 3/4's, but for some reason completely invisible during my profile, aren't slight dorsal humps okay? like Handsome Squidward ones that fit with your face (JFL)
tbh I like slight dorsal humps and long as the nose is otherwise good

But i'm an aspie bunny so

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Good nose:

Good under eye area:

do concealer work for undereye?

As long as you don’t look like a hog it’s okay.

I have a legitimate Jew nose. Flared nostrils and hump. This alone drops me 2PSL and makes me subhuman.

My nose has a very good shape, just looks a bit long due to the parnasal area being recessed.

I look like I have a completely forward maxilla now except that one area and the mouth area of course.

I’d ascend so hard with a lft1 and not even BSSO considering I could just keep reing up on fillers

You’re one person I could genuinely say could justify orbital rim implants if you wanted them - but at the end of the day might as well knock out the orbital vector AND the coloring within 20 minutes with some hard filler that could last up to 2 years.
Yes, I’m planning on getting fillers this summer. And possibly septorhinoplasty this summer as well.

Yes, I’ve used BB cream for my undereyes a handful of times and it really helps.

Pretty much yeah. But as long as you have an average chin/jaw or not a very noticeable recession

Greycel cope.
Make arguments but calling me greycel doesn't help with anything, I look younger than you tbh ngl

Having good undereyes mean you look healthy. Having good nose means it’s not a distraction from the rest of your facial features. Do not cope with me, greycel, for you do not understand the importance of these features. I would go as far as to say these features are more important than jaw or chin.
I wanna believe that this is a joke but whatever. Eye area and lower third are the most important features of face, without good eye area(other than undereye support) and/or lower third you won't be gl, end of story

Nose doesn't add anything to your face, it should just blend in with your face that it doesn't extract from you

Making threads about features you lack being the most important is foolish

Make arguments but calling me greycel doesn't help with anything, I look younger than you tbh ngl

I wanna believe that this is a joke but whatever. Eye area and lower third are the most important features of face, without good eye area(other than undereye support) and/or lower third you won't be gl, end of story

Nose doesn't add anything to your face, it should just blend in with your face that it doesn't extract from you

Making threads about features you lack being the most important is foolish
Nose and underyes are the only things that matter in life. Everything else is cope.

I have a legitimate Jew nose. Flared nostrils and hump. This alone drops me 2PSL and makes me subhuman.
I mean you are Jewish, so it's kinda expected, but can moving your maxilla potentially fix it? I know some noses cannot even be helped with forward growth and still require a rhino afterwards.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I mean you are Jewish, so it's kinda expected, but can moving your maxilla potentially fix it? I know some noses cannot even be helped with forward growth and still require a rhino afterwards.
My growth forward is very good. I inherited my nose from my parents. It’s 100% genetic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2227, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
I wonder if digging in my nose for boogers till it bled for many years, especially early in my childhood is part of the reason my nose is so fucked

every mm has forward grown infraobritals

chin and jaw is more important imo

lower third and under eyes

The part OP left out...

, if you are a girl

lol at him getting 9 up votes for this autism.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Nose and underyes are the only things that matter in life. Everything else is cope.
projection tbh those things matter so little for a man compared to like every other feature, also they’re both easily fixable flaws boyo

reminder
david-gandy-2-z.jpg

I only agree with the eye area, the nose area makes no sense.
A good lower third is the most important part.

I have neither

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
projection tbh those things matter so little for a man compared to like every other feature, also they’re both easily fixable flaws boyo

reminder
david-gandy-2-z.jpg
This was a joke post tbh. But I am not Gandy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pendejo, Kade and DianabolDownie
i thought visible nostrils was a good thing cause it meant ur maxilla or whatever was upturned

Good Maxilla and Eyes tbh

ok just making sure lol. Also I know it’s not a good argument to show gigachad w those flaws but my point is those are very rarely make or break flaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and needsolution
i thought visible nostrils was a good thing cause it meant ur maxilla or whatever was upturned
C236D49A F9F7 4549 8D1A 8BAAC8FF11C3
theres a difference

Attachments

• FEAC3467-6BCC-4406-BFAB-00B886E4EED6.jpeg
    FEAC3467-6BCC-4406-BFAB-00B886E4EED6.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 49
Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 89, Bluepilled: 46)

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and DianabolDownie
Post a pic of a good nose; I have a mulatto nose; small and feminine yet not wide. I’m scared MSE will make it wider

Good nose:

Good under eye area:

All this means Nothing if ur fat

1 have one of these features, so I must be a demi-god ?

Expected more from you

Attachments

• ugly-man.jpg
    ugly-man.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Hmm...
This forum needs to stop trying to boil being good looking down to one or two features. You need the whole package, especially in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Cope. You only say that because those are your specific flaws

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 2846
if you can see nostrils, means your nose is upturned, doesnt that mean maxilla had good up/forward growth?

facial harmony >>> PSL gay standards.

chris brown, Michael B Jordan, ASAP Rocky, Meeks are all recessed af yet are sex symbols.

As long as you don’t look like a hog it’s okay.

Yes, I’m planning on getting fillers this summer. And possibly septorhinoplasty this summer as well.

Yes, I’ve used BB cream for my undereyes a handful of times and it really helps.
You’ll notice how you’ll almost instantly ascend and have so many less insecurities just from the fillers alone. No more worries about looking melted under there and will look more prettyboy/youthful then you already do.

If I were you...I’d work on getting vertically narrow and hooded eyes..fuck the nose...eye area much more important for attraction in men

But for aesthetic purposes? Yeah I can understand your issues. Aesthetics are important to a lot of us and a good looking nose is very aesthetic so it makes sense.

• +1