You’re INSTANTLY GL if you have these TWO features

You’ll notice how you’ll almost instantly ascend and have so many less insecurities just from the fillers alone. No more worries about looking melted under there and will look more prettyboy/youthful then you already do.

If I were you...I’d work on getting vertically narrow and hooded eyes..fuck the nose...eye area much more important for attraction in men

But for aesthetic purposes? Yeah I can understand your issues. Aesthetics are important to a lot of us and a good looking nose is very aesthetic so it makes sense.
Yeah I already look young so I can’t even imagine how I’ll look with no hollowness tbh.

I am looking to get ptosis surgery as well. I have a lazy left eye and when I get good sleep I have slight UEE (idk if it’s possible to tighten your eyelids so they aren’t so dependent on sleep). I don’t have a strong browridge so my jew nose sticks out like a sore thumb, plus I have a deviated septum and will be getting surgery on it bc it affects my breathing and health overall.

I don’t really wanna fuck with my eyes too much tbh, I have a high set browridge which is practically a death sentence for ascending eyes. I actually do have pretty good PFL but, like I said, my eyelids are VERY dependent on how much sleep I get per night (under 8 hours and I have noticeably bad UEE).

They make you look unique since many ppl dont have them but not 6psl jfl

You are Jewish, so I understand, but no, eye area and lower third will make you gl.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
shit thread fuck off

Yeah I already look young so I can’t even imagine how I’ll look with no hollowness tbh.

I am looking to get ptosis surgery as well. I have a lazy left eye and when I get good sleep I have slight UEE (idk if it’s possible to tighten your eyelids so they aren’t so dependent on sleep). I don’t have a strong browridge so my jew nose sticks out like a sore thumb, plus I have a deviated septum and will be getting surgery on it bc it affects my breathing and health overall.

I don’t really wanna fuck with my eyes too much tbh, I have a high set browridge which is practically a death sentence for ascending eyes. I actually do have pretty good PFL but, like I said, my eyelids are VERY dependent on how much sleep I get per night (under 8 hours and I have noticeably bad UEE).
Yeah dude all that rest is up to you. Even an eye area like timothee chalamet looks good just cuz his coloring is ideal and he has good skin and hair and obv a chiseled lean jaw.

His looks are more than enough for the human race. All other editing would be just satisfying mental masturbation and autism that’s counterproductive

But yeah, be happy dude. Undereye hollows are one of the easiest things to looksmaxx. 20 minutes and a complete different person (unless someone is a boneless subhuman, jawless, bulging eyes, bad pheno, under 5’7” etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah dude all that rest is up to you. Even an eye area like timothee chalamet looks good just cuz his coloring is ideal and he has good skin and hair and obv a chiseled lean jaw.

His looks are more than enough for the human race. All other editing would be just satisfying mental masturbation and autism that’s counterproductive

But yeah, be happy dude. Undereye hollows are one of the easiest things to looksmaxx. 20 minutes and a complete different person (unless someone is a boneless subhuman, jawless, bulging eyes, bad pheno, under 5’7” etc.)
does it really make that big of a diff? and will my eye bags go away too? i’m gonna look into getting them done by taban

Not sure about instantly GL, instantly not ugly is a better fit. Same goes if you don't have a recessed chin.

does it really make that big of a diff? and will my eye bags go away too? i’m gonna look into getting them done by taban
If you get enough filler you can fill everything in temporarily for a year or so at a time

1-2ml is a lot for each tear trough. Some people need 1ml for both combined so 0.5ml per eye.

You ideally want fatpocketredraping for your undereyes which mimics naturally superior fat deposits like Jordan Barret has

But unfortunately it’s never that easy and a decent amount of it is absorbed by people at an unpredictable rate and pinpointing how the proportions are going to look afterward is very hard and isn’t a surefire thing even for the surgeon.

It’s also VERY expensive with Taban. I believe 7k+ Per syringe of fat (not sure don’t quote me on this though, I didn’t get those done I opted for filler instead)

But the results can last 10 years or even more since the undereyes don’t move a lot which is why they’re ideal investments for injection sights.

• +1
If you get enough filler you can fill everything in temporarily for a year or so at a time

1-2ml is a lot for each tear trough. Some people need 1ml for both combined so 0.5ml per eye.

You ideally want fatpocketredraping for your undereyes which mimics naturally superior fat deposits like Jordan Barret has

But unfortunately it’s never that easy and a decent amount of it is absorbed by people at an unpredictable rate and pinpointing how the proportions are going to look afterward is very hard and isn’t a surefire thing even for the surgeon.

It’s also VERY expensive with Taban. I believe 7k+ Per syringe of fat (not sure don’t quote me on this though, I didn’t get those done I opted for filler instead)

But the results can last 10 years or even more since the undereyes don’t move a lot which is why they’re ideal investments for injection sights.
Yeah, I’ll do fillers when I’m 20, like 1-2 times and then when I’m out of college and have a good income I will do fat transfers if I need it.

How much are Taban fillers?

Is it better to be conservative w fillers or should I get a little more than I actually need... i just don’t want it to look fake and for me to get as good as a result as possible.

Yeah, I’ll do fillers when I’m 20, like 1-2 times and then when I’m out of college and have a good income I will do fat transfers if I need it.

How much are Taban fillers?
I think they’re a little over $1,000 per syringe now and for upper eyelids they were $1,800 for me (probably closer to $2,000) now per syringe.

But for every syringe used - the next syringe is cheaper like 20% taken off. So after 4-5 syringes 1 is free etc

• +1
I think they’re a little over $1,000 per syringe now and for upper eyelids they were $1,800 for me (probably closer to $2,000) now per syringe.

But for every syringe used - the next syringe is cheaper like 20% taken off. So after 4-5 syringes 1 is free etc
Read edit too

Read edit too
Go conservative at first and then schedule a 2 week follow up so that you can clearly see all the swelling go down and the final result before your next appointment.

Then the day of the follow up you can get the extra syringe or two as long as you have your credit card with you :)

• +1
Good nose:

Narrow nose bridge, no nostril show, no flared nostrils, no droopy tip, no long nostrils, no dorsal dump

Good under eye area:

No hollowness or eye bags

Having these TWO traits puts you automatically at 6PSL.
So its all about maxilla as usual. Nothing to see here people

So its all about maxilla as usual. Nothing to see here people
i have very good forward growth and bad nose and underyes. genetics boyo

Dunno man, I'm pretty sure nostrils showing is a must if you wanna look good,

titanic-guy-leonardo-dicaprio-Favim.com-4187140.jpeg

matthew-gray-gubler-32585532.jpg
I have the same eyebrows as the second one (I think) and nostril exposure with a greek nose, lol.

Good face is the only thing that makes you good looking instantly. Pretty much any feature can make you ugly provided it's bad enough.

Yeah someone who naturally has these features is almost certainly good looking irl. Doesnt work if get these features via surgerycelling tho

Good nose:

Narrow nose bridge, no nostril show, no flared nostrils, no droopy tip, no long nostrils, no dorsal dump

Good under eye area:

Can you give an example of flared nostrils?

Good nose:

Good under eye area:

Funny but I agree when I think about it.

Nose is the only major feature where the best you can do is that it doesn't look bad. It can only be neutral or a negative. No one ever says "wow, what a handsome nose he has."

Undereye is similar. No one consciously points out how great the area under someone's eyes looks. It's only ever remarked on if someone looks tired/old. In that way undereye is one of the biggest signals of overall health and habits.

Looks from a harmony perspective is really a game of trying not to lose points, more than trying to particularly stand out in some way.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Deleted member 2846
Funny but I agree when I think about it.

Nose is the only major feature where the best you can do is that it doesn't look bad. It can only be neutral or a negative. No one ever says "wow, what a handsome nose he has."

Undereye is similar. No one consciously points out how great the area under someone's eyes looks. It's only ever remarked on if someone looks tired/old. In that way undereye is one of the biggest signals of overall health and habits.

Looks from a harmony perspective is really a game of trying not to lose points, more than trying to particularly stand out in some way.
High IQ

The only features that matter are: interpupilary distance and nose length, if you have a harmonic ipd and a short nose 70% of your base is already covered

• +1
Good nose:

Good under eye area:

I have a narrow nose bridge, if it were any wider my IPD would be comical. I have a nose bridge like Brad Pitt (I think, but my IPD is lower than his which is 62mms).
How is your Looksmaxxing journey going so far man?

• +1
I have a narrow nose bridge, if it were any wider my IPD would be comical. I have a nose bridge like Brad Pitt (I think, but my IPD is lower than his which is 62mms).

How is your Looksmaxxing journey going so far man?
Pretty good thanks. Skin looking great, working out 3x, swimming 1x, Muay Thai 3x, possible rhinoplasty this summer and undereye fillers. How about you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Pretty good thanks. Skin looking great, working out 3x, swimming 1x, Muay Thai 3x, possible rhinoplasty this summer and undereye fillers. How about you?
Still in a wheelchair with 0 money. I'm looking for ways to make money online. I'm also going to go to medical school in 2 months, I'm not sure how I'm going to go there when I'm crippled.
Keep me updated on the rhinoplasty, tell me if it goes well or not. Best wishes to you, I hope nothing goes wrong with the surgery (nothing is probably going to go wrong, but there's still a chance of something negative happening, so just be careful man and choose the best surgeon possible).

Last edited:
  • +1