Youtube comment dropping some knowledge, thought i'd share

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
nasolem
nasolem
1 day ago (edited)
I notice the woman at 6:50 says "If you're really in love with that person, you're gonna do..." This is a subtle point but it's pretty important; women don't regard morality the same way men do. As a man, it doesn't matter to me whether I am in love with a person or not; I still wouldn't betray them or hurt them, because that is simply unethical. But to women it is more important whether they care about the person or not - then, if they do care, that is when they apply morality to that person. If they do not care then morality is not applied. They can treat that person like garbage with impunity and never feel bad about it, like a sociopath would. There are basically 3 simple stages of morality, and the majority of women never get past stage 2. Stage 1 (kids, some women + narcissists) - Everything is about me, myself and I. Stage 2 (women, some men) - morality is adhered to if it helps/benefits the people I feel for (family, friends, partners). Stage 3 (mostly men) - morality is adhered to on the basis of its inherent righteousness, as a principle/conviction that exists irrespective of ones relationship with others; ie treating people right even if they are total strangers and there's no personal benefit. This is basically formulated in "The Golden Rule"; do unto others as you'd have them do unto you. But most women cannot comprehend this. This is also why women will utterly destroy husbands and partners and so forth if they 'fall out of love' with them, because once they no longer care for you, you're literally dealing with a sociopath - she no longer has any ethics or morality in mind when dealing with you. These women can, will and have driven ex husbands to despair & suicide through their ruthlessness, and not only do they not feel guilty about it but they are typically satisfied and happy.
Show less

heres the vid, but the comment can be understood without watching

TLDW/TLDR: Holes will be holes
even more brutal the reply

LavishPatchKid
LavishPatchKid
1 day ago
@nasolem Women can't grasp logic. Every concept - from loyalty, to ethics, to morality, even love - their brains don't register. As to knowledge, women can only memorize and regurgitate words. They can't comprehend any of it. The only thing they are capable of are feelings. It is really easy to prove communicating with them online. They can't register the points of sentences. They just see words in a row. They pick a couple of words and guess as to what you're talking about. Use words that are malicious, with logic that is a compliment - and they'll attack. Use positive words with logic that is actually insulting them - and they'll never pick up on it. They'll "feel" like you're complimenting them. Not kidding. I don't know how on earth they were given equality when they so clearly can't think for themselves. See women as freed livestock - and every problem in contemporary society suddenly makes flawless sense.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, mojopin and dogtown

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
:feelspanties:
Andrea K
Andrea K
1 day ago
LavishPatchKid if women suposely can't think then how the hell would we ever feel anything. Why are you being so hateful? You have no facts whatsoever. You are just spewing nonsense.

MP
MP
1 day ago
@nasolem Woww, You opened the forbidden door!

LavishPatchKid
LavishPatchKid
22 hours ago (edited)
@Andrea K "if women suposely can't think then how the hell would we ever feel anything." lmao. You all prove me right every time one of you comes a long and argues. How on earth did this fact get by 100 years of men? Unbelievable. Fellas, understand that she really can't grasp any of the points I've made. When you speak with points, or logic, it is gibberish to their brain. A man talking to a woman logically, is no different than a person having a conversion with a dog - staring back at them funny. That is how bad they can't think. They can't grasp logic. This is not an exaggeration, it is bone hard, scientific fact.

ROASTIES GETTING TOASTY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 4)
  • Arceus300
FREE HIM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ChoSeungHui
Missed this thread but based youtubecels

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome