Zac Efron

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Is mid 20s Zac Efron unmoggable?

And I'm not including hyper masc old school guys like Momoa, Jon Hamm etc, but just in terms of average masc guys can anyone mog Efron? I don't even think early 20s Zayn or Tom Cruise comes close, probably have to go as far back as late 30s Brad Pitt...

His face is god tier but his height cucks him a bit. No doubt though that he would break the hymen of many HBB JBs.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
His face is god tier but his height cucks him a bit. No doubt though that he would break the hymen of many HBB JBs.
For some reason I don't know if his height is suicide tier, TBF he is like 177cm, which is same as me, and pre blackpill my height was something I never once considered, but he seems to pull it off well,bit seems to work with his proportions, vibe, AND face no?

For some reason I don't know if his height is suicide tier, TBF he is like 177cm, which is same as me, and pre blackpill my height was something I never once considered, but he seems to pull it off well,bit seems to work with his proportions, vibe, AND face no?

He's 5'8

He's 5'8
Ok so yeah he's manlet in 2021, but like I say he pulls it off.
And don't mean to sound like redpill idiot, do you think the fact he's so confident helps him pull it off??

Like Messi is also 172cm, but he don't pull it off as well...

Ok so yeah he's manlet in 2021, but like I say he pulls it off.
And don't mean to sound like redpill idiot, do you think the fact he's so confident helps him pull it off??

Like Messi is also 172cm, but he don't pull it off as well...
cope , he is a fucking superstar and rich

His prime was def unmoggable. His eyes were something and his fasion was imitatable. But now he's just a bulky dwarf