Zoloft making me angry

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
This morning I told my dad that if I had a weapon I would kill the family in their sleep

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac, Zeta ascended, Ritalincel and 1 other person
When I'm angry I just don't say or do anything and I just avoid people. The other day I was walking home from gymcelllig and was about to punch a random normie in the face out of pure misanthropic rage.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 283, Insomniac and Esteban1997
U have been taking this for under two weeks? Ask the prescribing Dr. for a short supply of benzos.

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or serotonin-specific reuptake inhibitors[17] (SSRIs) are a class of compounds typically used in the treatment of depression, anxiety disorders, OCD and some personality disorders. Primarily classified as antidepressants, most SSRIs have anxiolytic effects, although at higher dosages than used to treat depression.[citation needed] Paradoxically, SSRIs can increase anxiety initially due to negative feedback through the serotonergic autoreceptors. For this reason a concurrent benzodiazepine is sometimes used temporarily until the anxiolytic effect of the SSRI occurs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
I’m pretty sure Eric Harris was taking Zoloft at the time of the columbine shooting. Sounds like great angER fuel tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, ChoSeungHui and DarknLost

Zoloft not good try another SSRI

I’m pretty sure Eric Harris was taking Zoloft at the time of the columbine shooting. Sounds like great angER fuel tbh.
Jfl I kept thinking about shooting up my school while smoking a cigar and wearing a mac tonight mask

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac and Zeta ascended