"Zygos aren't important! They're a meme!"

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
STOP WITH THIS COPE FAGGOTS

"just cut bf and you will have top tier zygos all the foids will compliment you!!1 111"

Please stop injecting estrogen and realize that zygos are indeed one of the most important bones on the face.

A
Captsure

No zygos = deformed

low zygos = deformed

cutting BF won't do shit get surgery or rope faggots

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 2426
Mine are too wide and not projected forwards enough, indeed it is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
who said that?
they're the 3rd most important feature (implying you are have a compact midface, otherwise it's over)

legit theory. top tier zygos, orbits and average lower third is superior to top tier lower third and average zygos and orbits

legit theory. top tier zygos, orbits and average lower third is superior to top tier lower third and average zygos and orbits
No such thing as top tier lower third

it’s like saying top tier calves or top tier nipples

The best lower third is the most proportional and average looking. No failos = fine

No such thing as top tier lower third

it’s like saying top tier calves or top tier nipples

The best lower third is the most proportional and average looking. No failos = fine
low iq cope jfl
Having a top tier lower third is nothing like 'top tier calves or top tier nipples'. WTF girls dont subliminally analyze a man's fucking calves or nipples the same way they analyze mandibular forward projection.

'proportional and average' Proportional makes sense but average looking? JFL girls would prefer a 99 percentile mandible over some subhuman recessed mouth breather. Also, they would prefer a top tier mandible over any average male with nothing in the way of uniqueness but overall good harmony. Thus, facial harmony matters but it is not a requirement. This is why many male models look slightly odd; they lack perfect harmony but one area or more of their facial is extreme e.g. mandible or zygos.

Looks more dom with less bone mass. Conclusion =Zygos aren't important.

wide but not forward crew. mse+ face pulling with the bow device will fix that though

You perceived that you are comparing a subhuman with a demigod?

Like, the other guy don't only have one better feature (zygos) but he have everything better

The second guy have HUNTER EYES, Good mouth, good lips, nose, lower third, also a masculine forehead and better coloration and collagen at all, I don't even need to say about the first guy since he is subhuman asf and even a wider and forward zygomatic bone would not save him

Also

PSFix 20191214 111226

Captsure

Who tf even said that crap? Zygos are really really important

Op is right zygos aren’t important . I maybe got one or two compliments irl by foids beside family members on my cheekbones. Compact slayer Orbitals are way more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Zygos = everything

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
I have high set but recessed cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
You perceived that you are comparing a subhuman with a demigod?

Like, the other guy don't only have one better feature (zygos) but he have everything better

The second guy have HUNTER EYES, Good mouth, good lips, nose, lower third, also a masculine forehead and better coloration and collagen at all, I don't even need to say about the first guy since he is subhuman asf and even a wider and forward zygomatic bone would not save him

Also

View attachment 192802
View attachment 192804

truly zygos alone doesn't do anything, but a wide zygo is indicative of good maxilla development. that's why it's highly correlated with good looks

Mine are too wide and not projected forwards enough, indeed it is brutal.
Foward proection. You mean good orgee curve?

1. Zygos
2. Compact midface
3. Orbital rims

2. Compact midface
no. midface ratio does not matter unless it is extremely bad. That's like saying mouth is the second most important because in extreme cases it's a failo. When most people have a normal mouth that looks acceptable, including male models.

Chico does not have a very "compact" midface and he's your sig.

I would put harmony at #2, as in having zygos a bit wider than your lower third, having good eye positioning, an aesthetically normal mouth area, forehead size, ect.

no. midface ratio does not matter unless it is extremely bad. That's like saying mouth is the second most important because in extreme cases it's a failo. When most people have a normal mouth that looks acceptable, including male models.

Chico does not have a very "compact" midface and he's your sig.

I would put harmony at #2, as in having zygos a bit wider than your lower third, having good eye positioning, an aesthetically normal mouth area, forehead size, ect.

Harmony is also compact midface, tall or wide skull/lower third, ear size and shape and eyebrow spacing. So I guess you’re right

Harmony is also compact midface, tall or wide skull/lower third, ear size and shape and eyebrow spacing. So I guess you’re right
Yes. The real question is, what is the ideal harmony? For some like zygos to mandible width, it's obvious, zygos should be significantly wider than the mandible. But what is the ideal interpupilary distance? I think having slightly wide set eyes can be attractive but many users here say that wide set eyes are a death sentence. Wish people would debate this more rather than focusing on forward growth or chewing (which is the dumbest shit ever)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426