ZyzzBrah call-out post

High T thred srs gtfih

this tbh, there is zero pics of Zyzz with high class white hqnp girls tbh
gigacope
Zyzz wasn't even that good-looking. Never understood the appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 656
Honestly don't think he was that special tbh ngl. High 6 facially tops, at least in pictures I've seen.
Yeah his appeal was his body+his hairstyle is probably not seen as appealing as it was then. Still goodlookng tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah his appeal was his body+his hairstyle is probably not seen as appealing as it was then. Still goodlookng tho

7 all in all, less to high-class girls, more to low-class girls.

:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
7 all in all, less to high-class girls, more to low-class girls.
ded srs why does it matter for slaying or in general lol. You aren't going to be researching quantum physics with your SO

• +1
ded srs why does it matter for slaying or in general lol. You aren't going to be researching quantum physics with your SO

The girls you'd be slaying would be overwhelmingly low-class girls. High-class girls aren't promiscuous. Better for LTRs, which a substantial sect of the forum want. It's not about intelligence or wealth, it's about moral character.

The girls you'd be slaying would be overwhelmingly low-class girls. High-class girls aren't promiscuous. Better for LTRs, which a substantial sect of the forum want. It's not about intelligence or wealth, it's about moral character.
Cope awalt

• +1
One of those difficult areas for me where the logic of the Incelosphere contradicts entirely my real life experience.
All girls are promiscuous TBH. I go to a stool with a lot of high class girls. Is it a cultural difference?

• +1
All girls are promiscuous TBH. I go to a stool with a lot of high class girls. Is it a cultural difference?
Potentially. Promiscuity is extremely rare here.

Honestly don't think he was that special tbh ngl. High 6 facially tops, at least in pictures I've seen.
His jawline was amazing.

• +1
zyzz had a model girlfriend. the girls he posed with in pictures were like all ugly subhumans but his gf was actually attractive. wish i still had her instagram