ZyzzReincarnate gymcel transformation video (GTFIH GYMCELS)

Do something about these legs, they are non existent. Gain 25 more pounds but maintain bodyfat, looking too skinny rn

Do something about these legs, they are non existent. Gain 25 more pounds but maintain bodyfat, looking too skinny rn
  1. legs are cope
  2. more muscle is diminishing returns anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and ZyzzReincarnate
he is bitter because my frame is better than his despite him training his whole life and me only one year fucking around as a teenager

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Legs are cope, just LOL at this coping. More muscle is diminishing returns at certain levels but you should be the last person to worry about this, right now you are skinny with some muscle due to puberty. Just gain more muscle
he is bitter because my frame is better than his despite him training his whole life and me only one year fucking around as a teenager

Reminder that this is DrTony's frame and body (lifetime natty) while a skinny teenager on SARMS at 16 is delusional enough to think he mogs me. I achieved this within 2 years of training the rest is pure maintenance. I understand the coping, I would react the same way.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Legs are cope, just LOL at this coping. More muscle is diminishing returns at certain levels but you should be the last person to worry about this, right now you are skinny with some muscle due to puberty. Just gain more muscle

Reminder that this is DrTony's frame and body (lifetime natty) while a skinny teenager on SARMS at 16 is delusional enough to think he mogs me. I achieved this within 2 years of training the rest is pure maintenance. I understand the coping, I would react the same way.

The background is fucked up but you look sexy asf, no homo.
Kind of sad though that you lurk around a incel forum, people here are nothing more than energy vampires.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel and DrTony

you are more muscular than me yes, but you have a small frame and you're shorter than me significantly. working out wont change ur bone structure, thats why my bideltoid is wider despite me being only 175lbs at 6'3

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and The Dude Abides
The background is fucked up but you look sexy asf, no homo.
Kind of sad though that you lurk around a incel forum, people here are nothing more than energy vampires.

Women kind of share the same opinion as you. Probably banged more women in the last 6 months than 95% of men have in their entire lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
JFL.

THIS IS MOTIVATION FOR ME TO NOT HIT THE GYM.

You went from invisible because of your face to invisible because of your face.

You are standing on your tippy toes in the after. The minute you stop flexing you look the exact same in the after.

You spent so much time and effort coping and you look the same due to your shit genetics. Time to rope.

Agree bro

Any woman will completely lose attraction once they see his legs, nevermind everything else

you are more muscular than me yes, but you have a small frame and you're shorter than me significantly. working out wont change ur bone structure, thats why my bideltoid is wider despite me being only 175lbs at 6'3

I criticized the overall lack of muscle bodyweight. You appear skinny and lanky (which has appeal to some young girls tho). I look more muscular, leaner and stockier. This is not an attack just an objective assessment.

JFL.

You are standing on your tippy toes in the after. The minute you stop flexing you look the exact same in the after.

You spent so much time and effort coping and you look the same due to your shit genetics. Time to rope.
Low IQ as usual, you look like a forest critter compared to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470, Extra Chromosome and 6 others
JFL.

Ok virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 1332, kobecel and 2 others
JFL.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
JFL.

lmao wtf is wrong with you today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 176, kobecel and 2 others
Women kind of share the same opinion as you. Probably banged more women in the last 6 months than 95% of men have in their entire lifetime.
Giant brag, but god damn share some of those workout routines brother

I criticized the overall lack of muscle bodyweight. You appear skinny and lanky (which has appeal to some young girls tho). I look more muscular, leaner and stockier. This is not an attack just an objective assessment.
I agree I'm not the biggest person out there

however i look visibly muscular in clothes and I look good enough shirtless to be pretty fucking successful with women

I do have a lot of work left to do, I've only been training barely a year and I started at 135lbs 6'2. My body is the ideal for a lot of people on here and it brings me a lot of success with women.

You look like a fucking dweeb. Chicken legs.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate

View attachment 40417View attachment 40418View attachment 40417View attachment 40418View attachment 40417View attachment 40418
U found 5 girls that are barely interested in you and probably 95 percent of girls didnt even swipe right on you. An even higher percent ghosted u. And even higher percent just wanted dinner

Im sitting here at 99+ matches not shitting. You can look at my old posts. 99+ matches with just my face. You are hiding your face in the after of this video because you know you are ugly.

https://looksmax.org/threads/i-saw-zuzzcel-in-tc.15622/#post-296383

Everyone thinks ur ugly. Nobody thinks posting peoples pfps is funny.

You look like a fucking dweeb. Chicken legs.

U found 5 girls that are barely interested in you and probably 95 percent of girls didnt even swipe right on you. An even higher percent ghosted u. And even higher percent just wanted dinner

Im sitting here at 99+ matches not shitting. You can look at my old posts. 99+ matches with just my face. You are hiding your face in the after of this video because you know you are ugly.

The coping is too strong. I literally got hit up by a fucking JB makeup artist youtuber girl with 1 million fucking subscribers just last week

I don't even dislike you and I have no reason to but come on buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Delete him name don’t be a cunt

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
JFL.

Keep coping, nigger. He looks good, incel

View attachment 40424

The coping is too strong. I literally got hit up by a fucking JB makeup artist youtuber girl with 1 million fucking subscribers just last week

can confirm that 1 million subscriber JB foid hit up Zyzz

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
View attachment 40424

Stop posting my pfp

Stop posting my pfp
even if i stop its not gonna stop everyone else from doing it

literally the only reason people are still doing it is because of how upset you get about it

even if i stop its not gonna stop everyone else from doing it

literally the only reason people are still doing it is because of how upset you get about it
Cope ritalincel gets posted all the time and hes just accepted it like a betacuck. And Im not gonna be like that.

please train your legs

Cope ritalincel gets posted all the time and hes just accepted it like a betacuck. And Im not gonna be like that.
im pretty sure ritalincel started that meme himself...

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
why would he care. or anyone

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
the nose knows.... good shit op, record your thot interactions and have a pm brag chat.

How much do you bench 1rm?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I reached 290lb paused bench last year. Respect it low t coper weakling
Tbh when I was in 8th grade I had a gymcelled normie in my class and I would still easily overpower him with my chicken arms

Now Im too low T to even move from my big boy seat