2 Week Results/Update CJC 1295 + IPAM for height at 15 years old - Went from 5,9 to 5,10

X

xxashton

Lyrica
Stack I'm Running:
CJC DAC 1x week - 500mcg
Ipamorelin 1x day - 250mcg - READ BELOW

Results and Review:

Today I injected my 3rd dose of CJC after 2 weeks of completed injections. I have measured myself precisely and have grown 1cm, from 176cm to 177cm. Not much, I know, but it's been only 2 weeks.

I have also run out of Ipamorelin because it became clear to me that injecting 250mcg 1x a day was pretty stupid and wouldn't do anything, and unfortunately my family decided to go for a holiday so I proceeded to wear a puffer jacket every day (thankfully the weather allowed for it) and stuffed 10 needles and multiple alcohol pads along with the Ipamorelin in the inside pocket of the jacket. Obviously, peptides need to be refrigerated and it would have been way too risky to keep them in a fridge so I decided to inject 500mcg 3x a day in the bathroom until the vial was empty. I am 90% sure this is why I grew due to the amount of HGH my pituitary gland was producing. I also didn't get caught so yeah:)

And for those wondering, absolutely zero facial changes, but I didn't expect any 2 weeks in for obvious reasons. And I have not got a glucose monitor yet but I will get that when I get everything ready for actual growth hormone.

Side Effects:
- Light headache and mild itchiness after every injection of CJC and with Ipamorelin I definitely noticed more injection site reactions like redness, itchiness, and puffiness.
- Also, when I decided to go mega-autistic with the Ipamorelin (injecting 3x a day at max recommended dose) I woke up with extreme headaches.

What Now/Future Plan:
After finishing what's left of my CJC (2 more weeks) I will be buying Aromasin, HGH. I am also investing in one of these portable insulin coolers, it's essentially a mini fridge that looks and is the same size as a water bottle (image below). My aim is to be on this for as long as I can be while minimizing long-term side effects. I'm excited asf to get on HGH, my source just released sexy ass packaging for it.

Future stack will include:
HGH 1-4 ius a day
1x 6.25mg Aromasin
IMG 1713
IMG 1712

Source:
For those concerned, I am using a verified and reputable private source with 3rd party tests done, it's also only an Aussie source.

Proof if you guys think im bullshitting:
IMG 1733
IMG 1722

Ik technically the height could have been faked but this is the best I could do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogpending, cranticxx, macedonpsycho and 2 others
How much did you grow the month/year before?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: macedonpsycho, tempelcat4 and n9wiff
Stack I'm Running:
CJC DAC 1x week - 500mcg

Results and Review:
Today I injected my 3rd dose of CJC after 2 weeks of completed injections. I have measured myself precisely and have grown 1cm, from 176cm to 177cm. Not much, I know, but it's been only 2 weeks.

I have also run out of Ipamorelin because it became clear to me that injecting 250mcg 1x a day was pretty stupid and wouldn't do anything, and unfortunately my family decided to go for a holiday so I proceeded to wear a puffer jacket every day (thankfully the weather allowed for it) and stuffed 10 needles and multiple alcohol pads along with the Ipamorelin in the inside pocket of the jacket. Obviously, peptides need to be refrigerated and it would have been way too risky to keep them in a fridge so I decided to inject 500mcg 3x a day in the bathroom until the vial was empty. I am 90% sure this is why I grew due to the amount of HGH my pituitary gland was producing. I also didn't get caught so yeah:)

And for those wondering, absolutely zero facial changes, but I didn't expect any 2 weeks in for obvious reasons. And I have not got a glucose monitor yet but I will get that when I get everything ready for actual growth hormone.

Side Effects:
- Light headache and mild itchiness after every injection of CJC and with Ipamorelin I definitely noticed more injection site reactions like redness, itchiness, and puffiness.
- Also, when I decided to go mega-autistic with the Ipamorelin (injecting 3x a day at max recommended dose) I woke up with extreme headaches.

What Now/Future Plan:
After finishing what's left of my CJC (2 more weeks) I will be buying Aromasin, HGH. I am also investing in one of these portable insulin coolers, it's essentially a mini fridge that looks and is the same size as a water bottle (image below). My aim is to be on this for as long as I can be while minimizing long-term side effects. I'm excited asf to get on HGH, my source just released sexy ass packaging for it.

HGH 1-4 ius a day
1x 6.25mg Aromasin
View attachment 2887545View attachment 2887552View attachment 2887553
Source:
For those concerned, I am using a verified and reputable private source with 3rd party tests done, it's also only an Aussie source.

View attachment 2887548View attachment 2887549

Ik technically the height could have been faked but this is the best I could do.
Very good post, tag me in future

1-4 IU of HGH is a way to low dose, plan atleast 5+ IU

• +1
Reactions: Wonkxr and xxashton

do u think 2000mcg weekly of cjc-1295 and 400mcg weekly of ipamorelin enough for growing bones and in height

Stack I'm Running:
CJC DAC 1x week - 500mcg

Results and Review:

Side Effects:

What Now/Future Plan:

HGH 1-4 ius a day
1x 6.25mg Aromasin
Source:

How do you have money for all that? What job do you do? Do your parents know about you buying it? I want to buy but I am afraid I wont be able to hide it.

bro my anastrozole got delayed till late june what do i do in the meantime

Stack I'm Running:
CJC DAC 1x week - 500mcg

Results and Review:

Side Effects:

What Now/Future Plan:

HGH 1-4 ius a day
1x 6.25mg Aromasin
Source:

Ik technically the height could have been faked but this is the best I ai
Aint this affecting your hormones? Your test levels, balding?