7k in my bank account. What should I go all in on?

sports betting

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii and butterworld
Title (I’m 18)

I want to get to 100k in 1-4 years. What should my first step be?
100k in even 4 yrs is difficult. It means you have to be smart and you can't just let it chill in an index fund.

To get those sort of numbers you either have to use that money to make a business/invest in a small startup, or you need to learn the market backwards and find a niche you can exploit (just remember you're competing with literal geniuses and/or massive companies)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Shkreliii and butterworld
100k in even 4 yrs is difficult. It means you have to be smart and you can't just let it chill in an index fund.

To get those sort of numbers you either have to use that money to make a business/invest in a small startup, or you need to learn the market backwards and find a niche you can exploit (just remember you're competing with literal geniuses and/or massive companies)
What kind of business can be started with 7k? What would you do?

Title (I’m 18)

Buy a container turned to a living space. If you give me 8k (contract and all) ill give you one to rent out for a migrant or dangerous teenager. Safe and youll probably get somewhere above 400 per month.

Learning the market is powerful, but a shit ton of luck is still included, i'd reccomend martin shkreli, as to what a professional looks like in a niche.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
What kind of business can be started with 7k? What would you do?
Selling fireworks, during winter. Im already saving up,
I know a good business you can probably double money quocklyz but im not leaking

• +1
The ultimate battlestation

Or a hair transplant

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
i deserve it

Selling fireworks, during winter. Im already saving up,
I know a good business you can probably double money quocklyz but im not leaking
Dm me, I won’t tell a soul.

Title (I’m 18)

Gamble it all away on blackjack. 4 wins is all you need to hit 100k

• +1