A Guide to Skinboosters

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
Intro (skip if you want)
My heavy use of injections in my face and consistent use of tret lead enbitably lead to my skin worsening however it was more likely because of my obsessive nature with tret, applying it 6 times a day in addition to my latisse use worsened the overall quality of my facial skin. To combat the issue I looked into a solution, whilst there are many better than the option I am about to discuss like CO2 resurfacing etc, this cost me a total of 50euros and is currently my preferred coping mechanism.

(I dont care about forum clout, im known by people i only want to know me)

Eye booster

To help prevent the undereye depigmentation that often occurs due to prostaglandin in the bimatoprost, I decided to be economical and just buy a 2ml eyebooster with 13mm 31g needle, since your undereyes can be fully completed using 1ml (.5 for each).

Eyeboosters work by improving texture, eleasticity and hydration which is exactly what you want for your skin, skin boosters are polypeptides [ingredients in product I used: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Urea, Butylene Glycol, sr-(Escherichia Coli Methionyl Hexapeptide-40 Spider Polypeptide-3) Ferment Extract, Sodium DNA, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrapeptide-44.] That are designed to be used by beauty aestheticians, but in our case diy.

Here are some results:

What you need
Skin booster product (I used an eyebooster and just used it on my zygos and undereye area) depending on the product you buy, it may or may not come with a needle, if not I recommended using a 13/4mm 31g, they are literally tiny and dont hurt, Make sure you use aseptic technique i.e use of gloves don't expose the needle as much as possible, sterilise location etc should be water if you know what your doing

Application guide
Personally after injecting so much shit in my face, I just started using lidocaine (numbing cream) the pain is bearable by all means and I only started using it a week ago, it just helps me when I have to inject myself with over 10mls of solution so I just added it to my routine, its completely viable to do without it.

If applying wait 5-10mins and begin.

Start injecting the undereyes and move towards the zygos, making tiny bumps with small spacing between, you dont need to retrograde it just push the needle down with some force (these type of syringes require a lot of pressure), you will notice bumping along the skin since these are subcutaneous injections, which is completely normal and will subside within the next 24hours reportedly. Some people say the longer the better as it shows a sign of enough hydration.

Repeat the process for both sides until you run out of mls and done, Thats the whole procedure, you will notice bleeding but nothing major, the needle is too shallow to cause anything.

Im not showing my process for dox reasons and not sharing the exact skinbooster I used as if your interested you should do your own research and not just leach off me.

Not sharing anything else im doing.

@cytoplasm @5.5psl @Blackgymmax @pneumocystosis @Clavicular @Orc (lmk if you wanna see results forgot to send them to you) @SteveRogers

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: gigell, AryanChadification, cytoplasm and 4 others
Also bgm check disc dms

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
My heavy use of injections in my face and consistent use of tret lead enbitably lead to my skin worsening however it was more likely because of my obsessive nature with tret, applying it 6 times a day in addition to my latisse use worsened the overall quality of my facial skin
i dont want to take any of ur advice after reading this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: milkcuck, AySab, yue and 3 others
@Michael Myers pin for the day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307 and Michael Myers
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
if I'm young and don't have wrinkles is there any benefit to skinboosters