Accutane doubt

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad
Been taking accutane for almost 6 months now.
Went to see my derma a week ago, he told me I had no acne and I only have scars in the middle of the back and shoulders.
He told me to finish the pills I had left (About 30) and then wait a month because the effects of the pills will be gone by then.

If I have no acne should I keep taking the pills? I sometimes get a few little pimples maybe because of milk use, but I hope to not have acne ever again.
I want to finish the treatment sincebeing medicated all the time is not good and I want to get tanned, get physcally at 110% (since the pills said that "high intensity" sports shuld be avoided, while I have progressed like crazy in the gym in the last few months despite that lol).

Would appreciate advice.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
30 pills dont make any difference dude

Take it bro, lowers the chance of it coming back

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
so I stop?

I just want to focus on tanning and stuff, also makes facial redness go away and will make me look better overall
That 1-2 or two month won't do any difference

So basically bud, I did not read a single word

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
I was on accutane for long but then I shifted to tret. It's better. I started with curology tret and then moved to tret from skinorac along with azelaic acid, la roche posay spf 50+ and vanicream moisturiser and it helps me to maintain my gay glow

I was on accutane for long but then I shifted to tret. It's better. I started with curology tret and then moved to tret from skinorac along with azelaic acid, la roche posay spf 50+ and vanicream moisturiser and it helps me to maintain my gay glow
not sure if gay glow is the answer but thanks for the recommendations