An Quick Intro to Fragrance Clones: Smell Good for CHEAP

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Its summer, most of us are out of school. Which means parties, beach, clubs, dates whatever. A necessity is smelling good. Heres my favourite way to do that for cheap

What are they?: Fragrance clones are as the name implies. a clone of a certain scent for much cheaper to the original price. Most of us want to buy our favourite designers cologne but dont want to spend 100+. With clones you can get a 300$ fragrence for legit 30$. Very comparable to 'reps' for clothing and sneakers. The only difference being fragrence clones are a bit more confusing to find and sort through, this is because they are sold on separate sites, and on those sites they have different names and each site can have different producers.

Where Do I Get Them?: Theres a million different websites, but here are the best ones
Dua Fragrence list
Perfume Parlor List
Reddit list

I have a custom made list as well with high levels of research and testing, but I'm gatekeeping unless you're a real one :unsure:

In all honesty this is enough info for most of you. The spreadhseets basically do all the work for you.

Finding The Right Scent: The amount of fragrances can be confusing and overwhelming at first, if youre looking to find info on what scents are good for what seasons/ocassions or just to learn about fragrance in general I reccomend

R/Fragrance
https://www.fragrantica.com/ (This will show the smells of each cologne)
Ssssasa

Overall dont look too deep, niche fragrances are for geeks. Stick to the classics, have a daily scent, something for going out, something for the winter, and something for the summer and you should be good

Are they Safe?: A common argument or question I see online about dupes are 'muh chinese chemicals just buy the real one' I have been using clones for around two years now and have not expirienced any adverse side effects. As long as buying from a trusted source you should be fine. Either way, we're here to looksmaxx. If you're seriously too scared to buy an off brand fragrence go fuck yourself and click off this site. Your precious designer fragrences are made in the same factory.

I hope you enjoyed this low effort guide, I've never seen anyone talka bout them here, so I decided to make this. PM me if you have questions buying or finding a certain scent and I'll see what I can do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LancasteR, LegitUser, john788 and 10 others
Tags @TechnoBoss @NorwoodAscender @Carv @Axii @Clavicular @yeeyeeslayer @<6PSLcel @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @Orc

• +1
Reactions: Carv and TechnoBoss
Never really focused on my scent until I met a guy who always smells good, and it hits me that its also important. Makes me wanna buy a fragrance cus i saw this thread ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, ChadL1te and aber
Holy shit good thread OP, I need some new fragrance for my car

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and aber
Great thread, I bought my first clone recently and I realize why they have a large community. Smelling good shouldn’t come at a premium cost tbh. Fragrance clones are the way to go if you’re broke and need variety.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, LegitUser, Bonecel01 and 2 others
JFL, i was at school right, and I put on my brother's cologne some random ass spongebob cologne, and some Arab hoejabi asked me what i was wearing because I smelled good, and I just said it was vintage gucci, hoe actually believed it lmfaoo

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, LancasteR, ALTF4 and 2 others
JFL, i was at school right, and I put on my brother's cologne some random ass spongebob cologne, and some Arab hoejabi asked me what i was wearing because I smelled good, and I just said it was vintage gucci, hoe actually believed it lmfaoo
SpongeBob cologne goes crazy tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, LancasteR, Bonecel01 and 2 others
Never really focused on my scent until I met a guy who always smells good, and it hits me that its also important. Makes me wanna buy a fragrance cus i saw this thread ngl.
yea it does play a role, it makes you stand out and girls are gonna wanna be in yur precensce

lmfao they cant discern shit in terms of scent you can say anything

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
You know I always wondered about those replica colognes. I saw a few advertisements for those kinds of companies who make replicas but I never knew how good they were. It kinda never made sense to me cause some of the scents i've used were 1 Million by Paco, CK One, A&F Fierce, and Gucci Guilty way back in the day. They get so expensive.

Which fragrances do you use? Any recommendations?

Also how did you find out about those sites? The spreadsheet comparison is actually hella useful thanks.

Great mini guide for people who don't have experiences buying cloned fragrances (like me)

• Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te
Which fragrances do you use? Any recommendations?
I use Burberry hero eau de parfum(winter scent), dolce and gabanna light blue(summer), and bleu de channel for going out. Its a basic lineup but they all smell great

Also how did you find out about those sites? The spreadsheet comparison is actually hella useful thanks.
found out about them scrolling reddit. Ive been buying clothing reps since I was in 8th grade (they were dirt cheap back then) and I think I found a post about 'rep fragrances' on a fashion reddit. Yea the spreadsheets are great. If you add me on disc ive got a spreadsheet with a collection of me and some other reddit users favs with like 100+

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I use Burberry hero eau de parfum(winter scent), dolce and gabanna light blue(summer), and bleu de channel for going out. Its a basic lineup but they all smell great

found out about them scrolling reddit. Ive been buying clothing reps since I was in 8th grade (they were dirt cheap back then) and I think I found a post about 'rep fragrances' on a fashion reddit. Yea the spreadsheets are great. If you add me on disc ive got a spreadsheet with a collection of me and some other reddit users favs with like 100+
Nice maybe make a rep clothing thread next.

I love D&G scents too. I discovered a few years back that Banana Republic makes great scents too but yeah no one wants to drop so much on scents.

• +1
nah dismissing niche fragrances is an easy mistake to make but once you get a few niche fragrances you realise they are significantly better than MOST designers

but again there are a lot of really good designers just dont go for the ultra generic ones like jpg

nah dismissing niche fragrances is an easy mistake to make but once you get a few niche fragrances you realise they are significantly better than MOST designers
fair enough, I just cant be bothered to do all the research

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon
Which website is the best in your opinion? I'd rather just buy from one site. Good thread btw

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ALTF4
8ABD16AD C2E5 4738 9E39 F90276960E30

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te and Yerico7
Its summer, most of us are out of school. Which means parties, beach, clubs, dates whatever. A necessity is smelling good. Heres my favourite way to do that for cheap

What are they?: Fragrance clones are as the name implies. a clone of a certain scent for much cheaper to the original price. Most of us want to buy our favourite designers cologne but dont want to spend 100+. With clones you can get a 300$ fragrence for legit 30$. Very comparable to 'reps' for clothing and sneakers. The only difference being fragrence clones are a bit more confusing to find and sort through, this is because they are sold on separate sites, and on those sites they have different names and each site can have different producers.

Where Do I Get Them?: Theres a million different websites, but here are the best ones
Dua Fragrence list
Perfume Parlor List
Reddit list

I have a custom made list as well with high levels of research and testing, but I'm gatekeeping unless you're a real one :unsure:

In all honesty this is enough info for most of you. The spreadhseets basically do all the work for you.

Finding The Right Scent: The amount of fragrances can be confusing and overwhelming at first, if youre looking to find info on what scents are good for what seasons/ocassions or just to learn about fragrance in general I reccomend

R/Fragrance
View attachment 2924306

Overall dont look too deep, niche fragrances are for geeks. Stick to the classics, have a daily scent, something for going out, something for the winter, and something for the summer and you should be good

Are they Safe?: A common argument or question I see online about dupes are 'muh chinese chemicals just buy the real one' I have been using clones for around two years now and have not expirienced any adverse side effects. As long as buying from a trusted source you should be fine. Either way, we're here to looksmaxx. If you're seriously too scared to buy an off brand fragrence go fuck yourself and click off this site. Your precious designer fragrences are made in the same factory.

I hope you enjoyed this low effort guide, I've never seen anyone talka bout them here, so I decided to make this. PM me if you have questions buying or finding a certain scent and I'll see what I can do.
bumped

• Love it

Dua Fragrence list
Perfume Parlor List
Reddit list

R/Fragrance
View attachment 2924306

Nice thread OP going to add some to my collections this Summer

• Love it