any advice on potential for debloating with cigarettemaxxing?

D

DeadByThirty

chad prevails despite your effort
saw this thread (pretty sure on botb) that said cigarettemaxxing for debloating worked as it accelerated aging and degraded fat pads, and though it seems absolutely retarded my bloat is one of my biggest flaws, so I have to at least check it out.

Inb4 "just go to gym bro", "just drink water bro", and "just take potassium bro":

I am low body fat, to the point that my ribcage is visible beneath my chest, and is the widest part of my abdomen. Just shit fat distribution genetics.

Drinking water for me is hard, to the point drinking a whole bottle of water in one sitting when I am not physically feeling thirsty (something I've tried before) feels like chugging raw sewage, I try as hard as I can on that front. (any advice on how to watermaxx welcome)

For potassium, I do not track my sodium intake, I just eat whatever slop I get from my parents so I have no clue how much sodium I'm consuming per day so even if I had potassium pills on me I don't know how much potassium I would have to take for it's debloating effects.

Has anyone tried cigarettemaxxing? Is it simply so retarded that the side effects outweigh the debloating potential?

Oh shut the fuck up and get out of the forum.

Cigeratte maxxing

Ive had enough of what this piece of shit hole has turned into

You degenerate high school drop outs should all be working in a filthy prison

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy, irkedphaggot, Allornothing and 2 others
Oh shut the fuck up and get out of the forum.

Cigeratte maxxing

Ive had enough of what this piece of shit hole has turned into

You degenerate high school drop outs should all be working in a filthy prison
i'm desperate man

yeah just smoke it makes life a lot more chill, you could get a deeper voice as well