Are the scars from supra implants visible and permanent?

eyebagcel

eyebagcel

overdosed on media and phenopill
In the few before and afters that I’ve seen there weren’t any visible scars, which goes against my assumption that there would be due to the deepest layer of your skin getting sliced open, so idk if I’m wrong or if the fraud lighting in those pictures just hid them

Anyone with more experience wanna give their input. This is really what makes or breaks supra implants for me

Last edited:
IMG 9099

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC
There's coronal or eyelid scars depending on what type of implant you get
Those 2 are very different
I’m talking about ones like these

IMG 1229

IMG 2989

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Full coronal approach behind the hairline if you want to avoid visible scarring from supraorbital/glabella implants as it avoids the need for eyelid/eyebrow incisions for fixation.

It probably also gives the best chance of positive aesthetic effects after redraping of soft tissues, because it full degloves them in one piece.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and eyebagcel
Full coronal approach behind the hairline if you want to avoid visible scarring from supraorbital/glabella implants as it avoids the need for eyelid/eyebrow incisions for fixation.

It probably also gives the best chance of positive aesthetic effects after redraping of soft tissues, because it full degloves them in one piece.
i see

IMG 3173

just saw this new realsurgerymax patients B/A, the scars are indeed very visible. could this pass as some type of eyelid creasing and not a surgical scar?

aesthetically it’s not bad, I’d just like to get surgery without leaving behind any traces that I did

• +1
Reactions: Sal and Deleted member 31497
could this pass as some type of eyelid creasing and not a surgical scar?
Depends on how you heal, given ideal surgical technique. Those scars should fade more by one year mark.

If you’re only getting supras versus some glabella/forehead extension then it’s up to you whether you want to try to conceal all scars through a coronal approach or just sticking with smaller eyelid/brow incision.

But, if you get anything that augments the glabellas/nasion/forehead then I’m pretty sure you need at minimum a partial coronal incision for placement.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
@RealSurgerymax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back