Battle of the chads

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Equinox
Im making steady progress getting into stacy's life. She has a boyfriend though. Here are our stats:

Me:
near perfect facial ratios (aside from fucked up fivehead, everything else is perfect)

Strong bone structure

near perfect skin quality

5'10

lean face

Highly autistic (not retard level, just bad social skills)

Boyfriend:
Very good ratios, no hairline issues

Strong bone structure

Height unknown but likely similar height to me

NT personality

average skin quality with some acne

face is not lean

We are both white with brown eyes and hair too.

He doesn't know it yet but I'm going to begin courting stacy and make her mine. I have the better eye area, skin and robusticity. I'm going to fix my only real facial flaw in my hairline and I'll have a big advantage in looks. His only advantages is just be first and NT personality. But that wont save him, he's unaware of how to improve his looks so I will mog more every day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, ConfusedBolivian, dna_cel and 3 others
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 if I can cuck this guy, I will know my autism failo is no longer in the equation, I will be free from the personality cage im stuck in. I'll apply to a modeling agency tbh afterwards and maybe quit studying:chad:.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Tales from the columbian favela , battle of the chuds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, baboon593 and Imretarded?
Tales from the columbian favela , battle of the chuds
IMG 5321

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Xangsane
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 if I can cuck this guy, I will know my autism failo is no longer in the equation, I will be free from the personality cage im stuck in. I'll apply to a modeling agency tbh afterwards and maybe quit studying:chad:.
go and take on the world brother

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
He doesn't know it yet but I'm going to begin courting stacy and make her mine. I have the better eye area, skin and robusticity. I'm going to fix my only real facial flaw in my hairline and I'll have a big advantage in looks. His only advantages is just be first and NT personality. But that wont save him, he's unaware of how to improve his looks so I will mog more every day.
this paragraph sounds very NT definitely what a normal person would say/think

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Imretarded?
I hope that's not any kind of your pic in your pfp

• JFL
65144.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Imretarded? and baboon593
Im making steady progress getting into stacy's life. She has a boyfriend though. Here are our stats:

Me:
near perfect facial ratios (aside from fucked up fivehead, everything else is perfect)

Strong bone structure

near perfect skin quality

5'10

lean face

Highly autistic (not retard level, just bad social skills)

Boyfriend:
Very good ratios, no hairline issues

Strong bone structure

Height unknown but likely similar height to me

NT personality

average skin quality with some acne

face is not lean

We are both white with brown eyes and hair too.

Good luck on that bro, mirin the grind

• Love it