Being a cuck is really the worst you can do

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Just don't be one no matter what happens,unless you are real chad tier.
Not so long ago,I just started complementing this hot girl I secretly like,and giving her things while thinking she will be into me more because I am chadlite,and we barely talk now. I got friendzoned so badly that 90% of texts I get from her are just one word sentences. When I don't give a shit though,she can write a book of text to me and craves to talk. Playing the cuck game even as a chadlite will put you on death row and won't benefit you AT ALL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 470, Vitruvian and 4 others
k

• Woah
Reactions: Bengt
1724.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad and SikKunt
She doesn't like you from the start

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
so it's ok if we all call you a cuck from now on?

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
No shit. If you have to jestermaxx just to get her attention she doesnt like you.

GL men just go about their day and attract women effortlessly. If it feels like you have to try, you already lost. It's over.

u admit to cucking tho

t. soy cuck

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Einon and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, SikKunt and Ritalincel
be funny around foids
Fuck I'm tryna do this but I'm the unfunniest nigga alive. All I get are awkward chuckles.

Tbh its effective if you're actually funny.

• Hmm...
Fuck I'm tryna do this but I'm the unfunniest nigga alive. All I get are awkward chuckles.

Tbh its effective if you're actually funny.
I could never do it. High inhib and I don't have humor. Also, It doesn't increase nor decrease my chances of dicking one.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
You'll have more luck being agressive and self-centered,than cucking yourself.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, DarknLost and SikKunt
I could never do it. High inhib and I don't have humor. Also, It doesn't increase nor decrease my chances of dicking one.
It increases your odds of getting laid by a mile and a half. Comedians get pussy like crazy and they're not even attractive. Most of them are PSL 4-5s but manage to fuck PSL 6s or higher if they're lucky. I've personally seen ugly funny dudes irl get good looking foids.

Jestermaxxing is legit.

>be @DarknLost
>think you're chadlite
>delusion.jpeg
>greentext on reddit

No.

Source?

Irrelevant anecdote.

No proof nor source to confirm this.
I gave too much context. Believe me or not, it improves your smv.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
a PSL 6.5 foid found me funny.
I also have a jester in my class, he's giga manlet yet foids and males alike still laugh at his jokes. Yet no attraction has been shown towards him (from a foid).
because of this she found me more attractive and started giving iois
What did she do?
but having a good personality can get you more foids.
I do not believe this but ok.

I also have a jester in my class, he's giga manlet yet foids and males alike still laugh at his jokes. Yet no attraction has been shown towards him (from a foid).

What did she do?

I do not believe this but ok.
I don't want to get into specifics because I'm kinda paranoid, but the usual ones. Peaking at you from across the room, frequent touching, hair twirling, strong eye contact, softer voice.

• +1
hahaha get fucked cucklite

Paranoia ngl, I don't know where to class this one.

I do not believe though that it was due to your jokes, there MUST be initial attraction and the attraction "boost" you would get from her due to "muh personality" would be insignificant.
Paranoia for me, or the girl?

The only feature that could have gotten her attracted would be my height. I'm around 5'9"-5'10", so above average for my age. But she was pretty tall for a girl, like around 5'7". And so it I dont think it was my height that caught her attention. Besides that there isn't much. I'm an ethnic, and she's not. So another negative.

I do agree with your point that you need to reach a certain threshold of attractiveness for a woman to consider you, but i don't know why she would've considered me attractive.

• +1
He is chadlite, he mogs you
Chadlite who rapes his wrist every night to oneitis, meanwhile I bust in sweet Asian sugar walls every night.

Paranoia for me, or the girl?
For you, males always think that when a foid looks at them it must have some meaning (It doesn't most of the times).
i don't know why she would've considered me attractive.
Idk either
Chadlite who rapes his wrist every night to oneitis
Irrelevant, 99% of males bust nuts on themselves.
meanwhile I bust in sweet Asian sugar walls every night.
Brag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
@BigBoy if she pays more attention to you than she does to others it probably means something

Neither of you are Chadlites

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt, DarknLost and Einon
  • +1
it's kind of obvious, the attention a person gives to a certain person is equal to the space that person takes in its head.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SikKunt
it's kind of obvious, the attention a person gives to a certain person is equal to the space that person takes in its head.
You're right, that makes sense.

What I meant tho is how do u know shes giving you more attention. I'm always self doubting, so even when I get positive attention I write it off as them being nice.

• +1
You're right, that makes sense.

What I meant tho is how do u know shes giving you more attention. I'm always self doubting, so even when I get positive attention I write it off as them being nice.
Positive attention is always them being nice, what matters is the intent behind it.
You know she's giving you more attention when she randomly looks at you, or when something interesting happens she wants to see your reaction or if she includes you more than others. There are many things that can be related to attention and how much she thinks about you, if she's introverted and likes you she'll either avoid you or try to be as close to you as possible (without necessarily showing her emotions, introverts are introverts because their internal world doesn't interact with the outside)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SikKunt
Agree
Did red

when she randomly looks at you
Tricky, could be either intentional or unintentional. I was paranoid when my oneitis was randomly looking at me thinking she liked me, I was wrong.

Positive attention is always them being nice, what matters is the intent behind it.
You know she's giving you more attention when she randomly looks at you, or when something interesting happens she wants to see your reaction or if she includes you more than others. There are many things that can be related to attention and how much she thinks about you, if she's introverted and likes you she'll either avoid you or try to be as close to you as possible (without necessarily showing her emotions, introverts are introverts because their internal world doesn't interact with the outside)
Gotchu, thanks

Tricky, could be either intentional or unintentional. I was paranoid when my oneitis was randomly looking at me thinking she liked me, I was wrong.
Yeah, it's a combination of signs that actually can make you tell if she's giving you extra attention or not and even then it's 100% certain
we have to remember that not even girls understand themselves
Gotchu, thanks
you're welcome brah
it's a pretty complex subject, but overthinking will make it worse because of false positives. We're talking about people afterall

Last edited:
  • +1