body fat percentage is cope

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

Ascending…
your PERCENTAGE of body fat is determined by how much muscle you have, how much fat you have (obviously) and bone mass.

This means that the more muscle you have the lower your body fat percentage will be.

is what matters the total body fat you have not as a percentage?

if someone has no muscle mass, and is considered 20% body fat, then gains muscle, but fat mass stays the same, that person will now become lower body fat

so,
for a person who has no muscle, let’s say his body fat PERCENTAGE may be 20% and his face will look a certain way.
and if he gains muscle, his body fat PERCENTAGE, will be let’s say 10% now if enough muscle is gained, but his face would remain the same as the 20% version of him, despite him technically being 10% less body fat.

is this valid or cope

@Orc
@moreroidsmoredates

• +1
Reactions: silencio and moreroidsmoredates
Having more non-bodyfat weight, makes bodyfat percentage lower. So having more muscle, denser bones, being taller, will result in a lower bodyfat percentage, Even though you might have the same size belly.

So for some people to look and feel healthy it would make sense for them to be at a lower bodyfat percentage.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Aero, thebuffdon690 and 4 others
Having more non-bodyfat weight, makes bodyfat percentage lower. So having more muscle, denser bones, being taller, will result in a lower bodyfat percentage, Even though you might have the same size belly.

So for some people to look and feel healthy it would make sense for them to be at a lower bodyfat percentage.
if someone with little muscle mass, has a bf percentage of let’s say 20%, would it make sense for them to try drop to 10% body fat for that amount of muscle mass they have?

if someone with little muscle mass, has a bf percentage of let’s say 20%, would it make sense for them to try drop to 10% body fat for that amount of muscle mass they have?
You will look like a twink naturally at 10%, especially if you don’t have enough muscle mass at 20%.

However you can eat at maintenance and gradually build muscle and lose bodyfat simultaneously. This takes longer than a regular cut or bulk.

Your bodyfat will go down and your muscles mass will go up, because you’re eating at maintenance. Your weight stays the same.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, thebuffdon690, Madridista and 1 other person
You will look like a twink naturally at 10%, especially if you don’t have enough muscle mass at 20%.
so person who is 20% bf with low muscle mass who cuts to 10% will look like twink?

so gaining muscle mass is ideal whist cutting with little muscle mass in the first place to not look like a twink basically?

your PERCENTAGE of body fat is determined by how much muscle you have, how much fat you have (obviously) and bone mass.

This means that the more muscle you have the lower your body fat percentage will be.

is what matters the total body fat you have not as a percentage?

if someone has no muscle mass, and is considered 20% body fat, then gains muscle, but fat mass stays the same, that person will now become lower body fat

so,
for a person who has no muscle, let’s say his body fat PERCENTAGE may be 20% and his face will look a certain way.
and if he gains muscle, his body fat PERCENTAGE, will be let’s say 10% now if enough muscle is gained, but his face would remain the same as the 20% version of him, despite him technically being 10% less body fat.

is this valid or cope

@Orc
@moreroidsmoredates
Lol. I was saying the exact same thing to someone yesterday

Attachments

• 5C0E9685-D3AA-4B24-9FDF-13A3C1E56C4D.jpeg
    5C0E9685-D3AA-4B24-9FDF-13A3C1E56C4D.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed
Lol. I was saying the exact same thing to someone yesterday
For face bodyfat is cope it’s only total body fat that matters

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
so person who is 20% bf with low muscle mass who cuts to 10% will look like twink?
You will look DYEL, so yes.
so gaining muscle mass is ideal whist cutting with little muscle mass in the first place to not look like a twink basically?
Yeah atleast 2-3 years of natty lifting to build a good base. Otherwise you will just look too small at 10%. Unless you’re tall and have a very good frame, so you naturally look big. Even then, a decent amount of size would benefit you.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690, LooksThinker and 1 other person
You will look DYEL, so yes.

Yeah atleast 2-3 years of natty lifting to build a good base. Otherwise you will just look too small at 10%. Unless you’re tall and have a very good frame, so you naturally look big. Even then, a decent amount of size would benefit you.
if the guy with little muscle mass dropped from 20 to 10%
then gained muscle mass
thir body fat percentage would end up being like 5% no?
that doesn’t make sense to me
do u understand what i mean

if the guy with little muscle mass dropped from 20 to 10%
then gained muscle mass
thir body fat percentage would end up being like 5% no?
that doesn’t make sense to me
do u understand what i mean
Why would his body fat decrease? He still has the same amount of body fat, he only increased muscle mass, but the fat is the same

Why would his body fat decrease? He still has the same amount of body fat, he only increased muscle mass, but the fat is the same
if i have 6kg fat and weigh 50kg my bf is 12% (6kg/50kg)
if i gain 50kg muscle lol and still have 6kg fat my bf percentage is now 6% (6kg/100kg)

The body is constantly metabolising fat and muscle for energy, as well as synthesising new muscle and storing fat. It's the net balance of these processes that affects your change in overall weight, bodyfat, and muscularity.

If you increase the size of your muscles, there is now more surface area that needs to be covered by fat. So if you gain more muscle than fat (thus reducing bodyfat percentage) your fat is (in practice) redistributed as more of your total fat will be used to cover the bigger areas, leaving less to be stored in the face / you will look leaner all over.

If it worked how you've theorised, people who have gained large amounts of muscle would need to get exceptionally lean for their face to be any leaner than it used to be at say 20%bf, but you can observe for yourself that this simply isn't true.

More muscle generally comes with more fat (in the absolute sense), but this is fine because of what I have explained above.

Get leaner.

Simple.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed