British Slags

How have they compared to girls from other countries in your experience? I'm 50:50 with you but outside looks, being NT is lethal, hence the oofydoofy epidemic.
Bhai can u or @forevergymcelling elaborate here? It's been a minute since I been in these streets, but how bad is it?

@Chadethnic101 has told me it's bad, and when I was last in uk I could see signs.

I noticed hitters and shotcallers just coping, driving their AMGs and range rovers to random countryside cafes and autistically playing on their phones, and eating McDonald's drive through. They told me I can't understand how hard it is to get a girl, it's not worth the bother, cos they would have to jestermaxx insanely.

I saw HTN and even chadlites with OK careers, stylemaxxed and rolexmaxxed and even roided, telling me it's virtually impossible to get a girl who's MTB+ and sober. They just cope in Nandos and watch football in the pub, getting collagen raped more each day. One of them (he works in sales, and has v good commission) says he will be able to get a good gf after summer because he is going to Turkey to get new teeth and laser lipo and will buy fake palm angels.

Yet, at least in the day time I see oofy doofy with good LTR material gfs, thick and thin.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
first one is my gf

Who fucks these girls, roided tall mtn ?

Bhai can u or @forevergymcelling elaborate here? It's been a minute since I been in these streets, but how bad is it?

@Chadethnic101 has told me it's bad, and when I was last in uk I could see signs.

I noticed hitters and shotcallers just coping, driving their AMGs and range rovers to random countryside cafes and autistically playing on their phones, and eating McDonald's drive through. They told me I can't understand how hard it is to get a girl, it's not worth the bother, cos they would have to jestermaxx insanely.

I saw HTN and even chadlites with OK careers, stylemaxxed and rolexmaxxed and even roided, telling me it's virtually impossible to get a girl who's MTB+ and sober. They just cope in Nandos and watch football in the pub, getting collagen raped more each day. One of them (he works in sales, and has v good commission) says he will be able to get a good gf after summer because he is going to Turkey to get new teeth and laser lipo and will buy fake palm angels.

Yet, at least in the day time I see oofy doofy with good LTR material gfs, thick and thin.
This. But I'm only seeing looksmatched couples at a point that are young. What are hitters and shotcallers in particular, if they have a certain archetype, pheno or look or is it slang for approaches?

If you remember TravisBlackpill he did an excellent series called WRAW about showing pathetic disgrace of men with women of all sorts across London central, meaning they can be people from all areas of life.

This. But I'm only seeing looksmatched couples at a point that are young. What are hitters and shotcallers in particular, if they have a certain archetype, pheno or look or is it slang for approaches?

If you remember TravisBlackpill he did an excellent series called WRAW about showing pathetic disgrace of men with women of all sorts across London central, meaning they can be people from all areas of life.
Hitter /shotcaller basically just mean a dude got his life together, makes 2-3x more than everyone else, high awareness, high culture, MTN+, some amount of muscle but not roided, does his hair at least 2x a month, dresses decent.

• +1
Reactions: infini
ugly normie only

99% are Dravidian IT support only

Faith Ordway
Thx

Fuarkinell. Looks like the slags I see out in college and friday nights out at Spoons but with her shit organised.

Have a productive day.

Like what?
Accidentally talked about my oneitis, because they are same height weight build, but quickly saw, and changed.

Talked a bit about lego and about fx rates and something I am trying to do with hedging rate swaps (basically my job), quickly stopped talking about that, cos she wanted to talk about some nigga I never heard of, Martin garrix (but I googled him and all good cos I mog him).

Then she wanted to talk about my tattoos, and I think from that she deduced I have issues and shit - I didn't even tell her I got sectioned in a psych ward last year

Thx

Fuarkinell. Looks like the slags I see out in college and friday nights out at Spoons but with her shit organised.

Have a productive day.
Spoons has a mix of high and low sex appeal foids I find.

I think femcels feel safe there?

High T BBC Bull only.

@forevergymcelling @Chadethnic101 @pneumocystosis i legit have a masc (think german/brit pheno aryan with real blonde hair) chav potential slag but body worthy of these slag threads interested at me rn at the leisure centre I go to. His boyfriend is a 5'8 twig twink runt disgrace. Imagine being skinny and having tattoos trying to thugmaxx lmao. This time around she was on her own and kept looking at me working even asked if I'm alright first so we'll see. Already seen her pawg in swimming suit but it was bad timing between gym or swim. :feelsohh: Don't see her as ltr potential ngl.

Accidentally talked about my oneitis, because they are same height weight build, but quickly saw, and changed.

Talked a bit about lego and about fx rates and something I am trying to do with hedging rate swaps (basically my job), quickly stopped talking about that, cos she wanted to talk about some nigga I never heard of, Martin garrix (but I googled him and all good cos I mog him).
I'm sorry but until i see you i find the mog hard to believe. Did you tell her about the double standard, cus no way can I go now without a shred of bringing up my ex 10 year relationship jfl at the audacity on the bitch. If she liked you she wouldn't mind or be interested.
Then she wanted to talk about my tattoos, and I think from that she deduced I have issues and shit - I didn't even tell her I got sectioned in a psych ward last year
Did she have any of these features/ traits?
Spoons has a mix of high and low sex appeal foids I find.

I think femcels feel safe there?
Brings both mid and working classes from far and afar so I sorta get it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@forevergymcelling @Chadethnic101 @pneumocystosis i legit have a masc (think german/brit pheno aryan with real blonde hair) chav potential slag but body worthy of these slag threads interested at me rn at the leisure centre I go to. His boyfriend is a 5'8 twig twink runt disgrace. Imagine being skinny and having tattoos trying to thugmaxx lmao. This time around she was on her own and kept looking at me working even asked if I'm alright first so we'll see. Already seen her pawg in swimming suit but it was bad timing between gym or swim. :feelsohh: Don't see her as ltr potential ngl.

I'm sorry but until i see you i find the mog hard to believe. Did you tell her about the double standard, cus no way can I go now without a shred of bringing up my ex 10 year relationship jfl at the audacity on the bitch. If she liked you she wouldn't mind or be interested.

Did she have any of these features/ traits?

Brings both mid and working classes from far and afar so I sorta get it.
That Martin guy has bloated face and terrible IPD.

I don't think she minded much about mentioning my ex, was more the story my tattoos tell, plus the fact I have a tattoo of an actual blackpill

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini

Funny but all true lmao