BRUTAL MAKINITHAPPEN EVISCERATION THREAD!!!

IMG 20240515 140716

:soy::soy: moooodssss

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
if you go against @MakinItHappen, you go against me

be careful bhai

These threads are the only thing keeping this dogshit forum alive. Lol

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, noodlelover, Trilogy and 5 others
Caged good ole fashioned eviscaration thread this is what old .org was all about. Absolute fuckin cinema

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, TechnoBoss and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Jova, wollet2 and 2 others
Looksfags.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and coisbhai
The classic evisceration that we love. Good job bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, UrGirlsMcm, Autismcel and 1 other person
Fucking cage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, coisbhai and northern mogger
i caged at the title before opening thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and coisbhai
@coispet where did he go?

My self hating pajeet got deported :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
fucking cage. top tier thread but i like his gf, she probably gonna be fucking tyrones or med chads 8x6 soon

• JFL
  • +1

brutal fat genetics

• JFL
  • +1
That hobbit Forevergymcelling needs to be put in his place , I’ve seen Bilbo he has tats like he’s some pesky blinder . I would slap his AirPods right off him if I met him in UK gym
When did you reached London bhaiiii

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Hahahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Wtf why the ping didn't work jews.org
Fuark I missed this:feelswah::feelswah:
cageful thread:feelskek::feelskek:
He's gone now @MakinItHappen :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Terribly weak roast. The quality of this forum is dead if this unfunny rambling of a curry man named coispet gets 50+ likes.
The girl he traveled the world looks alright, meanwhile you never felt a touch of the woman
He doesn't want to do anything with Indian race, which is understandable because it's the most undesired race
If there is much to say that OP is just butthurted Indian man who fucking wrote an entire essay about ravi trying to grab some likes and attention like a girl

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and irkedphaggot
Terribly weak roast. The quality of this forum is dead if this unfunny rambling of a curry man named coispet gets 50+ likes.
The girl he traveled the world looks alright, meanwhile you never felt a touch of the woman
He doesn't want to do anything with Indian race, which is understandable because it's the most undesired race
If there is much to say that OP is just butthurted Indian man who fucking wrote an entire essay about ravi trying to grab some likes and attention like a girl
take a look at this guy

way to kill the joke bud, sure you’re fun at parties, lemme guess… you’re also in your late 30s and this thread felt personal?

too bad @Master banned your bum buddy and now you guys can’t cry about being boomers together

also i’m not even indian + you are also a self loathing curry

@Crisick

• +1
take a look at this guy

way to kill the joke bud, sure you’re fun at parties, lemme guess… you’re also in your late 30s and this thread felt personal?

too bad @Master banned your bum buddy and now you guys can’t cry about being boomers together

also i’m not even indian + you are also a self loathing curry

@Crisick
You just suck at humour
Ravi was eviscerated many times in 2022 by many users and it was funny as fuck. Youve just made the most unoriginal, generic like grabbing post of all time because simply Ravi made you butthurt

I'm not in my 30s, not a curry, not ravis friend
Gosh you are pathetic

You just suck at humour
Ravi was eviscerated many times in 2022 by many users and it was funny as fuck. Youve just made the most unoriginal, generic like grabbing post of all time because simply Ravi made you butthurt

I'm not in my 30s, not a curry, not ravis friend
Gosh you are pathetic
keep barking for me and your boyfriend @MakinItHappen grandpa, you got grandchildren to take care of

and ravi and me practically had no beef, he’s just a 32 year old loser with his only life prospects being on this forum since 2020 :forcedsmile:

• +1
keep barking for me and your boyfriend @MakinItHappen grandpa, you got grandchildren to take care of

and ravi and me practically had no beef, he’s just a 32 year old loser with his only life prospects being on this forum since 2020 :forcedsmile:
Facepalm
Muh he is your boyfriend
No, I just point out that you've made a shit thread, don't cry buddy .

Facepalm
Muh he is your boyfriend
No, I just point out that you've made a shit thread, don't cry buddy .
“Facepalm”

further proves to me you’re a millennial, get off the site and pay your mum the rent you owe her

“Facepalm”

further proves to me you’re a millennial, get off the site and pay your mum the rent you owe her
I'm not a millennial , I'm in my early 20s

What rent to my mom? Wtf, Arab boy don't project . I own my apartment
You keep missing , butthurt little sheepfucker

The fact that this subhuman takes it personal makes me wonder how insecure and defensive you are. Can't take any criticism, only expect dickriding. Utter faggot

i’m not arab either pal

you missed like 3 times, thanks for the bumps though :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and irkedphaggot
i’m not arab either pal

you missed like 3 times, thanks for the bumps though :forcedsmile:
Shitskin. Allah worshiper
You guys are all the same to me

“Early 20”s 🤥🤥🤥

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
  • JFL
now that he’s back online rotting on the forum with what he calls and hates “zoomers”, i think it’s time for all the bumcheek shitty ass dogcrap tier posts to be rectified, by an evisceration thread :feelskek:

let’s start off with this race traitor white supremacist cuckold activities, for one thing, he is in love with white men, not only in love with them, he has sexual feelings towards white men, even more embarrassing as an indian larping as pakistani/iranian/moroccan/lithuanian (anything but indian)

observe exhibit A

https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-dude-is-he-htn-or-chadlite.1034593/post-15562973

him fighting for his life to defend this man, he even writes an entire essay on why he is attractive, and mentions some… interesting stuff :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 2918991

View attachment 2918992

View attachment 2918993

i’ll bet you 20 rupees he probably masturbates to him :feelshah:

but when he’s asked about an ethnic chad, like @Salludon , he says this in response to his forum celebrity crush @forevergymcelling comment about him

View attachment 2919003

wait for it… :feelsping:

View attachment 2919004

fuckin’ A :feelskek: un-fucking-believable

whilst @Salludon is going shopping at liberty market in lahore with his wife to find clothes for his second baby, at the age of 27, @MakinItHappen is devising essay long responses to 12 year olds trolling him that include reddit threads which cater to make boomer grandads like him feel better about himself… at the age of 33 :feelsmega:

here’s a rare image of makinithappen replying to a greycel that joined last sunday because he called a white man an MTN and not a chad just because he has caucasian genes

View attachment 2919022

you all seem to undermine how much i’m exaggerating his hate for brown men but fucking hell, he despises his heritage

he hates it so much, his gears are grinded after someone calls him fucking bhai :lul:

such a kind gesture which strengthens friendships on this forum, no matter what race you are, if someone calls you bhai, you’re a G, but if you’re a self loathing hindu cuck like @MakinItHappen…

View attachment 2919048

View attachment 2919049

View attachment 2919050

View attachment 2919051

View attachment 2919052

i could go on, that’s the worst part, for someone that hates being called the word brother in a language their “street shitting bud bud” whore of a mother called her cousins, and also looks like this, is quite ironic :feelshah:

View attachment 2919065

look at him, our very own looksmax.org bollywood actor, speaking of acting, let’s not forget about this absolute bhenchod’s makebelieve fantasy he’s all making the poor tiktok “zoomers” believe, he’s put on a fucking facade, a facade that he used to be a chad in his “prime”, JUST FUCKING LOL, for anyone that doesn’t know about his so called prime, he used to:

- be a sex cam model, the ancient version of onlyfans, the twist is… it wasn’t for women, it was for old fucking men :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

- had a nice physique, which can be admired

View attachment 2919078

if he wasn’t a fucking manlet, his physique is as impressive as @the BULL shadowboxing skills (they are impressive im just joking bhai bhai :ogre:)

- was apparently a HTN in his prime, which, as indians go, would be a solid MTN, he was and always will look like a rat, observe exhibit B

View attachment 2919076

not a very beautiful maxilla is it :lul:

his “prime” also lasted as long as he does in bed with his granny girlfriend

let’s have a look into his roastie “HTB” partner, that he has travelled with everywhere (apparently), should we?

View attachment 2919083

Happy Basketball GIF by OKC Thunder

i promise i’m not laughing

Dreamworks Animation GIF

i cant hold it in anymore

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

how dare he argue that this megamind, big forehead, 10 head, “what’s on your mind babe” ass hoe is a fucking HTB, who gave this bloody plonker the right to even rate anyone, i’ll give him this one, he rates men a lot better, maybe from being fucked by grandads in his 20s, he’s gained the ability to accurately rate men more better, but he’s decided to make the switch to old saggy titty granny bitches instead, and it is NOT working for him at fucking all :feelskek:

observe exhibit C…

View attachment 2919094

here’s him having a hissy fit because i called his LTB girlfriend… a LTB :feelshaha:

props to him for even bagging her, if he even did, he probably works with her and accidentally gave his manlet ass a look in the break room, now has to put up with him sending her love poems on email, it’s only a matter of time before she reports a midget indian harassing her at work to HR and he once again, is back on here rotting 24/7 like he did in 2020

observe exhibit D…

View attachment 2919108

View attachment 2919119

Funny GIF

buddy claims him looking like that was because of fucking lockdown… :feelskek:

here’s a rare conversation with his dalit mother on how he came up with this excuse

View attachment 2919130

“ why must you make me wear this ding dong bubblegum tatti street shitting tamil nadu attire? you are interrupting me whilst i chat with my internet buddies on lookism.net and looksmax.me, please fuck off and can we move to hendon in london, i hate living in new dehli :lasereyes:

View attachment 2919133

“ कृपया, हेंडन में चले जाइए, आप लगभग चालीस वर्ष के हैं, अब समय आ गया है कि आप बाहर निकलें, आप केवल इसलिए पूर्ण आलसी कमीने बने नहीं रह सकते क्योंकि यह कोरोना लॉकडाउन है! “

translation for people that are not like street shitting short indian manlets like @MakinItHappen

“ move to hendon please, youre nearly forty years old its time for you to move out, you cant keep being an absolute lazy bastard just because it is corona lockdown! “

if this thread makes @MakinItHappen have another hissy fit or say some nonsense shmonsense like “you cared enough to make a thread about me loool haha”, i’ll make a part 2 with more juicy stuff, this guys forum portfolio is more dogshit than his work CV

meanwhile i’m sitting here as a “zoomer” because i have the rest of my life to go, unlike um… some people :feelsshh:

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @eduardkoopman @Sny @0hMan @Ape101 @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Gargantuan @Hamdan @Crisick @ascension @Autismcel @FaceandBBC @Alt Number 3 @grimjoww @ketamin @Kristin @Lux @Skywalker @Mr. President @Orc @Pride @Ricky212 @try2beme @SecularIslamist @synock21 @TechnoBoss @twilight @yeeyeeslayer
His has small dick
Go to reply 26

• JFL
His has small dick
Go to reply 26
JFLLL

This is fucking gold, figured this though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and arabcelxxx
JFLLL

This is fucking gold, figured this though

I don’t get why he force big and complicated words into the conversation, is that supposed to make us think thats hes high iq?

Lil man thinks he is a distinguished gentleman :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL

I don’t get why he force big and complicated words into the conversation, is that supposed to make us think thats hes high iq?

Lil man thinks he is a distinguished gentleman :lul::lul:
He replies in such huge essay posts man, it’s so sad

Can you imagine him sitting at his desk typing away

IMG 2941

Even if he did have a girlfriend imagine her waiting in bed and she has to put up with constant clicking noises and random huffs and puffs because he’s arguing with little kids, it’s genuinely depressing

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel and arabcelxxx
is his account just done?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai