BRUTAL reality. Why hair > height in almost every social situation

MediterraneanApollo

MediterraneanApollo

Gold
yeah don't come up with the bullshit of muh statham perfect cranium, muh 6'8 vs 5'4 etc.

we are talking about statistically often occuring and common situations, no facilities or exceptions

you will NEVER be respected, whether it be in dating life or the business world, with anything LESS than a dense, thick NW2 haircut (I'm even pushing the edge right here)
you will be ridiculed by your colleagues and women either infront or behind your back
you will be seen as genetic malformation and your word will never be seen as important enough
their is nothing more subhuman in nature than balding, we have to deal with this fact

If I could dead ass choose I would take a 5'10 dense NW1 over a 6'2 diffuse thinning NW3
10 out of 10 times, no argument

and yes I know muh frame, facial differences etc
of course everyone knows that one has several values to take in apart
fin, min, needling or rope ASAP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Sprinkles, Numb and 5 others
Blackpill Wahhabist

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, MediterraneanApollo and northern mogger
yeah don't come up with the bullshit of muh statham perfect cranium, muh 6'8 vs 5'4 etc.

we are talking about statistically often occuring and common situations, no facilities or exceptions

you will NEVER be respected, whether it be in dating life or the business world, with anything LESS than a dense, thick NW2 haircut (I'm even pushing the edge right here)
you will be ridiculed by your colleagues and women either infront or behind your back
you will be seen as genetic malformation and your word will never be seen as important enough
their is nothing more subhuman in nature than balding, we have to deal with this fact

If I could dead ass choose I would take a 5'10 dense NW1 over a 6'2 diffuse thinning NW3
10 out of 10 times, no argument

and yes I know muh frame, facial differences etc
of course everyone knows that one has several values to take in apart
fin, min, needling or rope ASAP
What the fuck is this psychobabble??

I'm 5'9 and will die with a full head of hair (good hair genes)...I'd gladly lose it all just to be 6'2

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I have both but dogshit lip seal

What the fuck is this psychobabble??

I'm 5'9 and will die with a full head of hair (good hair genes)...I'd gladly lose it all just to be 6'2
the moment even ONE of your follicles will fall out you will brutally regret your clear mistake

you will fall to your knees and start to pray to god, allah, buddha, vishnu or whatever cope you can imagine

balding is a genetic deformity on the level of trooning out, never forget that

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, try2beme and BrahminBoss
the moment even ONE of your follicles will fall out you will brutally regret your clear mistake

you will fall to your knees and start to pray to god, allah, buddha, vishnu or whatever cope you can imagine

Being under 6'0 / 183cm is a genetic deformity in itself.

If I'm bald I can just wear a beanie or bandana and get away with it.

I can't be running around in fking 4 inch lifts all my life.

It's not practical and it's bad for your back or knees or something.

I have thick curly hair but I will roid regardless

Bald hair means no dandruff= healthy head

• JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo

youre just a deformed subhuman that cant even pull a buzzcut jfl @u

youre just a deformed subhuman that cant even pull a buzzcut jfl @u
diffuse thinning NW4 troon detected

get your subhuman ass out of my thread kid
we don't need your kind here