Buy HIGHSTREET

what is your reasoning behind this

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Tell us why.

Thanks ser, good thing it's on Binance

Btw boss what are your thoughts on this being a meme super cycle, I'm balls deep in Pepe and Wif

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Btw boss what are your thoughts on this being a meme super cycle, I'm balls deep in Pepe and Wif
Idk. I wouldn't be looking to enter either of those right now. Very few crypto entry opportunities now. That's why I coded my scanner, and HIGHSTREET flagged for a buy yesterday.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Sub0
balls deep in shit, u might be cooked

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Idk. I wouldn't be looking to enter either of those right now. Very few crypto entry opportunities now. That's why I coded my scanner, and HIGHSTREET flagged for a buy yesterday.
Check DMs pls

Can I get the scanner?

Can't have general public know the secrets.
Secret is there is no secrets. The secret is in the mind, consistency, application, trials, tribulations. There is no shortcut. Even if I posted EXACTLY what I do on the front of a news paper, no one would follow an identical strategy indefinitely because of their psyche, their needs, their greed.

I don't see why zoomers think it's about "knowing something or not knowing something". I have made millions, and lost millions, been trading and learning for years and years. I lose money, a lot. Losses are always apart of the game. Do I know more than probably all of the forum? Yeah probably. But I'm not keeping some sort of secret sauce. Otherwise I'd be rich and retired. It's all experience and learning. So my advice is people start their quest for learning. It'll take a lifetime.

The funny part is I know all the replies are just guys with the illusion they can 100x all their money. Good luck. The market are so so unforgiving.

Another thing, I can't predict the future. Please don't deceive yourselves into thinking this, I'm not trying to trick anyone. Just listen to my core tenants about risk management, letting winners run on, cutting losses short, consistency, patience, sticking to a system and not deviating from it etc...

I've never seen anyone regurgitate any of those things (the most important things), but I've seen a lot of other babble which leads nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: 4ever, lemonnz, murdah and 3 others
Yep taking off

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Over $4 now while BTC and other coins dropped in price. Just check it out for yourself.

Good call 👍

$4.10 now, called at $3.62. Only market moving, rest of crypto is choppy and flat

Back and kicking

Confused between Lever and this

I am again looking at a long setup, breakout trade on this coin.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, HTN_Mentalcel and FBl
$4.84 now while all other cryptos move sideways.

Up 34.4% since OP

$4.90, you all missed out.

Almost at $5.

Over for impatientcels. @Sub0 you still holding? I know you bought around $3.20

• Love it
Reactions: Sub0
Good call bro

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
True that.

Nice to break your recent meh streak off calls.
With a banger
The power of trendfollowing. $HIGH had literally ZERO news surrounding it. Isn’t even on coingekko and did a 4x in the matter of 1-3 months. And that’s with a market cap of a few hundred million and being on Binance already.

I love 90 day breakout entries. Or any type of breakout-high entry, especially in crypto. The trade goes against you (which it will most of the time), then just get out!

Breakouts are my favourite entry strategy, even above the 200D moving average strategy which I used for my famous Solana trade.

For Solana, I basically just kept getting back in the trade based on whether price broke above (which is when I entered), and stayed above the 200D moving average. I had to get out (when price broke below the 200D MA) a few times during summer 2023. But I held it out, without setting a profit target, and actually did ~67,000% ROE on with the SOL and CAKE trades in Dec 2023.

Obviously there was more than risk-appropriate use of leverage and position sizing. But the take away is that the TREND and lack of intra-trend volatility (which is what kept me in the SOL trade) and patiently waiting for the trade to develop without getting out of the position for no reason, is what paid off.

Obviously a huge amount of luck was involved. But I was staying in the position based on rules, which are hard to stick to when you’re just placing trades manually.

I’m coding a system now and doing ALOT of back testing.

@4ever @eduardkoopman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever and eduardkoopman
The power of trendfollowing. $HIGH had literally ZERO news surrounding it. Isn’t even on coingekko and did a 4x in the matter of 1-3 months. And that’s with a market cap of a few hundred million and being on Binance already.

I love 90 day breakout entries. Or any type of breakout-high entry, especially in crypto. The trade goes against you (which it will most of the time), then just get out!

Breakouts are my favourite entry strategy, even above the 200D moving average strategy which I used for my famous Solana trade.

For Solana, I basically just kept getting back in the trade based on whether price broke above (which is when I entered), and stayed above the 200D moving average. I had to get out (when price broke below the 200D MA) a few times during summer 2023. But I held it out, without setting a profit target, and actually did ~67,000% ROE on with the SOL and CAKE trades in Dec 2023.

Obviously there was more than risk-appropriate use of leverage and position sizing. But the take away is that the TREND and lack of intra-trend volatility (which is what kept me in the SOL trade) and patiently waiting for the trade to develop without getting out of the position for no reason, is what paid off.

Obviously a huge amount of luck was involved. But I was staying in the position based on rules, which are hard to stick to when you’re just placing trades manually.

@4ever @eduardkoopman
Yo start to sound more pro with time. Around this subject matter of trading.

Is it too late to hop on
No one knows. Price and the market determines everything. I sold my position. Got in at $3.62 and sold around $4.8ish. I'm looking at a short setup on VeChain ($VET) right now and possible other coins if the market starts dropping. But VeChain is a trade I have to take. Tight risk as always and since it's a short, I probably will vol control and use less risk due to there being less theoretic reward.

I don't like shorting crypto at all, but when a good trade presents itself, I need to take it. No good longs at all at the moment. And even when I made this thread, the environment for going long any coin was bad. Just happens that highstreet paid off and the trend continued and caught more money. It still looks strong but subjectively I think the trend is exhausted and the overall environment (which matters most in crypto), is NOT bullish right now.

One of the biggest problems with crypto coins is that they're all so correlated. There's amazing trades, amazing trends and volatility, but unlike the commodity markets, we can't avail of a lack of intercorrelation.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

@4ever @eduardkoopman
Cool, I was already wondering what your system is looking at. Was thinking volume.

I almost bought a system like that a few years ago (since I can't code:feelsuhh:) but then decided against it.

Cool, I was already wondering what your system is looking at. Was thinking volume.

I almost bought a system like that a few years ago (since I can't code:feelsuhh:) but then decided against it.
Nope I never look at volume

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
dnr but probably a currycel scam so kys

Breakout high entry on ARUSDT (Arweave) incoming!