Can accutane not purge? skin clears immediately

B

b12345

Bronze
I’ve been on accutane for 5 days and my acne is clearing up no purge

Hi,
Accutane are actually one of the best not cope things for the skin but, be careful with it !!
When you have acne + inflamations (severe or not) accutane are the ultimate solution. like this pills can litteraly transform you from this :

to this...
But you know... there is a double-edged in it. First you have the side effect :
-your mood can ran pretty fuck up (depression or anger)
-Nose bledding
-your lips are chapped asf
-your lossing your hair (girl or man)
-your liver ran fuck up too

(All the side effect that i list, don't touch everyone it depend)

And finally the important things is has a strong medicine it will severly destroy your skin barrier and you will get scars from your acne...
(some people do quite well with no sequelae and few side effects, but i will dont take the risk if i was you).

So i have something for you that will not fuck you up. Go see a doctor and get a prescription of :
-Tretinoin cream (that will damage i little bit your skin but not too much)
-Cutacnyl cream
-Antibiotic
-Natural solar cream

hope that if you get it, your doctor will explains you when use it.
eat, drink good + wash your face and body with Alep soap.

⚠️⚠️for the people who just read the thread and don't check a doctor please studie the things and all the products, some people don't need all that, some people need it, so yk its pretty dumb to damage your skin even tough you dont need it⚠️⚠️

Hi,
Accutane are actually one of the best not cope things for the skin but, be careful with it !!
When you have acne + inflamations (severe or not) accutane are the ultimate solution. like this pills can litteraly transform you from this :View attachment 2934577
to this...
But you know... there is a double-edged in it. First you have the side effect :
-your mood can ran pretty fuck up (depression or anger)
-Nose bledding
-your lips are chapped asf
-your lossing your hair (girl or man)
-your liver ran fuck up too

(All the side effect that i list, don't touch everyone it depend)

And finally the important things is has a strong medicine it will severly destroy your skin barrier and you will get scars from your acne...
(some people do quite well with no sequelae and few side effects, but i will dont take the risk if i was you).

So i have something for you that will not fuck you up. Go see a doctor and get a prescription of :
-Tretinoin cream (that will damage i little bit your skin but not too much)
-Cutacnyl cream
-Antibiotic
-Natural solar cream

hope that if you get it, your doctor will explains you when use it.
eat, drink good + wash your face and body with Alep soap.

⚠️⚠️for the people who just read the thread and don't check a doctor please studie the things and all the products, some people don't need all that, some people need it, so yk its pretty dumb to damage your skin even tough you dont need it⚠️⚠️
i didn't purge

its technically not possible to not get purged from accutane i already said it
"When you have acne + inflamations (severe or not) accutane are the ultimate solution. "
If you didnt purge from accutane its probably because you get off the cure too quickly

I have a friend who used to have acnee at a severe degres, he make a cure of i thinks 9months and he get off of that with scars.
He used to have a hard depression, and lips that were so dry that they opened and bled.

Do not thinks that accutane is a solutions, at a certains point its a sacrifice