Can any islammaxxers teach me some arabic phrases

Yeah I shouldn’t have said to you to end your life I’m sorry bro. Bust your avi makes me say horrible things as I can imagine that bitch speaking and it upsets me
how crazy would it be if his avi was actually unironically him jfl

like imagine we get him on a dc call and we just see that thing as he opens his cam :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah say “ ana ibn qahba”.
It means I love the middle east

how crazy would it be if his avi was actually unironically him jfl

like imagine we get him on a dc call and we just see that thing as he opens his cam :lul::lul::lul:
I’d bully him relentlessly ngl.
Yeah say “ ana ibn qahba”.
It means I love the middle east
ALLAHAMDULLAH, your another Arab I love on this site your my 2nd fav Sandnigger here behind Yeeyee as he is the Yeeyeehaircut from GTA5

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and yeeyeeslayer
I’d bully him relentlessly ngl.

ALLAHAMDULLAH, your another Arab I love on this site your my 2nd fav Sandnigger here behind Yeeyee as he is the Yeeyeehaircut from GTA5
arabcel is valid

he's my boy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I dont get it if ur hooking up with some whore and u say a sentence and give her some cheetos its halal now?
MASHALLAH, you have to say that after saying “halal”

I dont get it if ur hooking up with some whore and u say a sentence and give her some cheetos its halal now?
if she says the seegha properly,

and she's christian, jewish or muslim

then yes

actually there's a difference of opinion betwen scholars with regards to if she's a whore

if it's a girl that's notorious for committing zina and she has that reputation then some scholars say it's not allowed and that she can't be a whore while some scholars say even then it's allowed but it's makruh (not reccomended)

if she says the seegha properly,

and she's christian, jewish or muslim

then yes
How do u convince a whore to say a religous ritual so you can fuck her

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
actually there's a difference of opinion betwen scholars with regards to if she's a whore

if it's a girl that's notorious for committing zina and she has that reputation then some scholars say it's not allowed and that she can't be a whore while some scholars say even then it's allowed but it's makruh (not reccomended)
But why is it so simple to change it from zina to halal? With a bag of cheetos and 1 sentence it becomes from one of the biggest sins to halal

How do u convince a whore to say a religous ritual so you can fuck her
it's not a ritual it's a sentece

explain to her that you need to do something called muta or temporary where all she has to say is 'i marry you to myself for a x time with a dowry of y (it can be anything including a quarter)'

no other strings attached, that's it it's nothing like a normal marriage

But why is it so simple to change it from zina to halal? With a bag of cheetos and 1 sentence it becomes from one of the biggest sins to halal
Because islam made this issue easy for us

also it's not always that easy depending on the scholar,

some scholars require fathers permission for this

make sure to convert to shia islam, it's the true version

sunni islam is a false copy of islam transmitted by not so reliable people who narrated and attributed false things to the prophet muhammad,

e.g. that he attempted suicide 3 times

that his parents are disbelievers burning in hell

that he commits sins

that he would try to have intercourse with his wives despite them being on their periods even tho it's forbidden in islam

belief that adams childrens did incest with each other to populate the earth

believe that god/allah looks like a curly haired beardless young man

adult breastfeeding (that your wife can breastfeed another man for him to be allowed to come into the house)

these are a few of the heinous beliefs in what is called sunni islam but if you take the version of islam transmitted through his rightful heirs :

the ahlulbayt (ali, fatima, hassan, hussian, 9 other imams) in addition to the righteous companions who were loyal to the ahlulbayt

that is the real islam
Bro, instead of helping people, you're making it even harder for them to learn about Islam. Why complicate things further for them? Others who dislike Islam are already criticizing us because of this. Fighting your brothers instead of promoting Islam only adds fuel to the fire.

Time to get blackpilled and saved from this Gnostic Jewish Heresy and accept The Truth, which is our White Pale Aryan 5'5 Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was God himself on Earth and died for you and loves you even if you're ethnic and wants you to accept him, and Muhammad is burning in hell.

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Christianity is legit as it’s been proven all the events that happened are confirmed by the romans and others in the region, we have manuscripts from the time of his life from all over the region saying it’s true. Even the Jews who don’t like Jesus admit he was real so much so they created the Talmud in response to Jesus. There’s so much evidence I won’t be able to condense it down here. Read the book “a case for Jesus” was written by an atheist who wanted to prove Jesus was not real and he found out he was real and legit

Islam is a meme, it’s clear Mohammed saw a demon not an angel what angel strangles a man and scares him near to death where MO almost killed hismelf numerous times because of “Gabriel”. All ima say is simply this, if you expected a morally just god to come in flesh to earth would you expect them to be like Jesus? Aka no sin, healer, great teacher and savior? Or like Mohammed who sold 2 blk man for the price of one Arab? A man who supported sex slavery and allowed his followers to rape married non Muslim women and enslave women? What about his lust for little boys and girls? Yes in heaven he says many little boys will be around for you as well 😉 not to mention sura 9:27 and sura 9-111 which says kill and chase the infidel and kill them

The god of Islam HATES NON MUSLIMS, the god of the BIBLE LOVES ALL PEOPLE. Make your house but to me it’s obvious who is legit and who is a fraud
Those both surahs have context of war. I've been telling you this over and over again yet you keep ignoring me and spread lies

@i_love_roosters

Those both surahs have context of war. I've been telling you this over and over again yet you keep ignoring me and spread lies

@i_love_roosters
You're the one ignoring the truth, pal by coping :forcedsmile:

Surah Al- Hajj, 46

It is not the eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts :forcedsmile:

I plan on converting when im older but so much shit about it challenges my beliefs (for example the moon broken in half). I watched a no fap motivation video to do with islam and ngl after yesterday i have 0 urges to masturbate anymore and i felt like the video had a powerful message and coincidentally enough the same day I watched that video a cresent moon was out ☪️. And i have a feeling that could of been a sign but im not too sure what the meaning behind the moon is exactly in islam
The crescent has no correlation to islam, it's an ottoman symbol commonly associated with islam.

• +1
Reactions: plukee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back