Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
Title

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
False
Reason? Im an introvert but i have no problem with making friends
no Ur not non NT. Being non NT is having actual disorders/illnesses diagnosed but by the definition of the forum it’s just having shit social skills.

So you don’t fit in either

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
no Ur not non NT. Being non NT is having actual disorders/illnesses diagnosed but by the definition of the forum it’s just having shit social skills.

I don't really have shit social skills, i did like a Year ago and i was akward asf. Now, i can be very open, im a leader most of the time even tho im an introvert. But i saw someone say that you're non NT when you're an introvert

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and whitegymcel88
False

Would anxiety be non-nt? you can have good social skills but slip up sometimes due to perceived pressure

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Would anxiety be non-nt? you can have good social skills but slip up sometimes due to perceived pressure
Something what i have, im somewhat anxious at times, but be fr, who isn't sometimes anxious

• +1
depends its complex.
perhaps youre not understanding the difference between anxiety disorder and being anxious. Anxiety disorder is characterised as perceiving situations more intense than they actually are while being anxious can be to reasonable means like seeing someone running at you in the dark shouting your name aggressively

perhaps youre not understanding the difference between anxiety disorder and being anxious. Anxiety disorder is characterised as perceiving situations more intense than they actually are while being anxious can be to reasonable means like seeing someone running at you in the dark shouting your name aggressively
I consider being anxious for me just feeling uncomfortable with people, it's not like that all the time, just at times

• +1
I consider being anxious for me just feeling uncomfortable with people, it's not like that all the time, just at times
then you may have it but maybe not to a big degree

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Yes

Unless your confusing having social anxiety and introvertion. Most "introverts" are just people who are socially anxious and awkwards but don't want to admit it.

Yes

Unless your confusing having social anxiety and introvertion. Most "introverts" are just people who are socially anxious and awkwards but don't want to admit it.
Im an introvert but anxious rarely

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff