Cheekbone fillers

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Okay so I had a consultancy today with the best clinic in my area for cheekbones and the nurse said I was ideal candidate for 1ml Juvederm Voluma in my zygo/upper cheek due to my wide jaw, which basically confirms what Ive been told here..

Booked appointment for next week and will either ascend or end up looking like a balloon wish me luck :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Swole bravo, Gladiator, Sir Galachad and 4 others
good luck, most of the results I've seen are uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
good luck brother

• Love it
gl, better than doing nothing and rotting tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Swole bravo and Deleted member 22623
copejectables are just placeholders, that's why it's called filler. It's a filler for the bone mass that you don't have.
You should get implants, you'll look really mogger with the fillers for a few weeks maybe 2 months tops. The months proceeding, it will migrate, and you won't look chiseled anymore, unless you are auschwitz maxxed. i've had cheek filler, and it makes you look mogger, but i got them withdrawled and bonesmashed instead.

• +1
copejectables are just placeholders, that's why it's called filler. It's a filler for the bone mass that you don't have.
You should get implants, you'll look really mogger with the fillers for a few weeks maybe 2 months tops. The months proceeding, it will migrate, and you won't look chiseled anymore, unless you are auschwitz maxxed. i've had cheek filler, and it makes you look mogger, but i got them withdrawled and bonesmashed instead.
i will mainly do it to see what it will look like.. i think its ok to do before considering implants so u have an idea of how large your implant should be, angles etc since filler can mimic implants, but they arent permanent so u dont run the same risk as if u get implant directly..

i think if u can afford it its ideal at least idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
i will mainly do it to see what it will look like.. i think its ok to do before considering implants so u have an idea of how large your implant should be, angles etc since filler can mimic implants, but they arent permanent so u dont run the same risk as if u get implant directly..

i think if u can afford it its ideal at least idk
filler won't determine how your implant will look, filler looks completely different from implant and normies can tell. Because filler is just hyaluronic acid liquid slime, and not actually titanium. it's soft, and jiggly, and not hard and rough like a real implant. go to giant implants ASAP and get a zygomatic implant designed to fit the proportion of your skull, and then go to Pagnoni.

• Woah