chico definitely knows this site

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai

k shami mentions some looksmaxxing forum at 25:32 but he says its best for people to not know what it is :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Chico is a almost middle aged man with a wife and kids u really think hes gonna go out of his way to find .org 😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen and Schizo Tappy
Chico is a almost middle aged man with a wife and kids u really think hes gonna go out of his way to find .org 😭😭

he watched tiktok edits and he knows what the looksmaxxing community is, he claims he doesn't go on forums but that means he admits that he knows there are looksmaxxing forums so he must know this site

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, murdah, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
@SyrianPsycho ya fooking piece o shit, why you no tell people about this a site, yo making my sweet @Master hungry over here.

• +1

k shami mentions some looksmaxxing forum at 25:32 but he says its best for people to not know what it is :feelshah:

This bugmen nodding and agreeing like cuck is so cagefuel man, I don’t think I’ll be able control the urge to KO him out cold and stomp on his subdog head if I see him irl
IMG 9740

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel, normie_joe and murdah
This bugmen nodding and agreeing like cuck is so cagefuel man, I don’t think I’ll be able control the urge to KO him out cold and stomp on his subdog head if I see him irlView attachment 2935824

does chico know him? are they best buds because hes on every one of his podcast videos :lul::lul:

This bugmen nodding and agreeing like cuck is so cagefuel man, I don’t think I’ll be able control the urge to KO him out cold and stomp on his subdog head if I see him irlView attachment 2935824
this thing share the same race as me btw @murdah

• JFL
Everyone is keeping eyes on us, from federal agents to models. I wonder what their reaction is when they see what is actually posted here :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Everyone is keeping eyes on us, from federal agents to models. I wonder what their reaction is when they see what is actually posted here :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Behead niggers

He gets throated by gays all the time, why wouldn’t he know