Damn i need to leanmaxx...

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
last week i hooked up with a cute htb with a really big ass near my school in a park and we made out and some niggas in my school saw us and today a friend told me that they were saying "what am i doing wrong".

For background im kinda fat, around 25% bodyfat so that's probably the reason they were talking shit, tomorrow i will talk to them to see whatsup, i really need to leanmaxx asap, i know when it comes to losing fat its mostly water, eat less and move more but if someone has any recommendation i would appreciate it, funny thing is that niggas would never talk shit in front of me because i've got into fights and im pretty big but sometimes i've heard other men talking shit like this, jealous bcz they aint me fr but nah i want to lose fat now it has become real shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, shieldzz and 91302
tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, noodlelover, proxyy and 4 others
last week i hooked up with a cute htb with a really big ass near my school in a park and we made out and some niggas in my school saw us and today a friend told me that they were saying "what am i doing wrong".

For background im kinda fat, around 25% bodyfat so that's probably the reason they were talking shit, tomorrow i will talk to them to see whatsup, i really need to leanmaxx asap, i know when it comes to losing fat its mostly water, eat less and move more but if someone has any recommendation i would appreciate it, funny thing is that niggas would never talk shit in front of me because i've got into fights and im pretty big but sometimes i've heard other men talking shit like this, jealous bcz they aint me fr but nah i want to lose fat now it has become real shit.
600mg of Caffeine and you'll have 0 appetite.

Don't actually stop eating, but if ur gonna go over ur calories just drink some 0 cal energy drinks.

If u can do sprints (not jogging) + Weights for upper body even better.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01

Don't actually stop eating, but if ur gonna go over ur calories just drink some 0 cal energy drinks.

Thanks homie, i want to get to 14 or 15 bodyfat from now to the end of the year, i think its plausible, i will get into the gym and do some cardio and probably lift weights for shoulders chest and back so i can build up a nice physique, i got the base i just need to get lean, God had to nerf me by making me a fat fuck

as always indian try to scam you into believing he actually had sex

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

calories don't exist

Thanks homie, i want to get to 14 or 15 bodyfat from now to the end of the year, i think its plausible, i will get into the gym and do some cardio and probably lift weights for shoulders chest and back so i can build up a nice physique, i got the base i just need to get lean, God had to nerf me by making me a fat fuck
If it was that simple you would already have done all the things that you listed. Easier said than done...

I bet that in 6 months you'll be exactly the same : if you had the mental fortitude and the discipline to lean down, you wouldn't have let yourself go in the first place.

Yeah God's fault but not yours ? Who is stuffing your face with goyslop ? Is that God's doing ?

A woman with Downsyndrom cant be HTB just saying.

If it was that simple you would already have done all the things that you listed. Easier said than done...

I bet that in 6 months you'll be exactly the same : if you had the mental fortitude and the discipline to lean down, you wouldn't have let yourself go in the first place.

Yeah God's fault but not yours ? Who is stuffing your face with goyslop ? Is that God's doing ?
The god's part its a fucking joke you doing too much lmao, and i never needed to be lean before so i didnt care cuz i got a big frame and i play rugby but now i just want to get leaner, its not that complicated jfl