Dickmaxxing

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
I got an average length of 5'6 inches and girth of 4'6inch, Since i am already 18 with lower than average test as of now, Will my penis size increase with test increase or no? If not, is there any way to increase it without surgery?

maybe, maybe not. dht actually is responsible for dick growth rather than t. anecdotally, my dick went from 6 to 6.5" from 18 to 20.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
maybe, maybe not. dht actually is responsible for dick growth rather than t. anecdotally, my dick went from 6 to 6.5" from 18 to 20.
Since i hit late puberty, I may have a chance

• +1
nah mate. If you can try losing weight to reduce fat pad and get better eq.

nah mate. If you can try losing weight to reduce fat pad and get better eq.
Well it won't "Increase" size it will just look bigger

• +1
Clamp and pump

pics or larp

I got an average length of 5'6 inches and girth of 4'6inch, Since i am already 18 with lower than average test as of now, Will my penis size increase with test increase or no? If not, is there any way to increase it without surgery?
this shit is so retarded, makes me laugh everytime. please self reflect on ur priorities lil nigga.

pumping and clamping works, ur dick stops growing at about 16 so don't expect any more growth - even if u decide to take test its already too late. Don't buy bathmate, buy an air pump with a gauge

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Angutoid
this shit is so retarded, makes me laugh everytime. please self reflect on ur priorities lil nigga.
????? Bro am asking a simple question out of pure curiosity

Last edited:
Bathmate sucks. Those things break so easily

Depends on your genes

Some men report having growth of 2"+ length & girth in their 18-21

But most of them were late bloomers

4.6 girth? You are a girthcel then. Average girth is 4.11. I am 5.5 and women compliment my girth, they say they feel full. I am almost a full incher than your dick. Thats insane. No, penis size doesnt increase with testosterone, just your libido will increase and maybe stronger erections. But the overall size will remain the same.

4.6 girth? You are a girthcel then. Average girth is 4.11. I am 5.5 and women compliment my girth, they say they feel full. I am almost a full incher than your dick. Thats insane. No, penis size doesnt increase with testosterone, just your libido will increase and maybe stronger erections. But the overall size will remain the same.
I have 6.25 girth and 6.25 length :lul:

Depends on your genes

Some men report having growth of 2"+ length & girth in their 18-21

But most of them were late bloomers
I hit late puberty (Around 14-15 years old) What r the chances it will increase with jelqing from 18 to 19.

I hit late puberty (Around 14-15 years old) What r the chances it will increase with jelqing from 18 to 19.
Jelqing is bs it wont do shit lol

You might have delayed puberty, which means it can last until you're like 21-22 even if you hit it normally

Just wait and see bro, there are users on r/bigdickproblems who report their penis getting bigger in their 20s

Jelqing is bs it wont do shit lol

You might have delayed puberty, which means it can last until you're like 21-22 even if you hit it normally

Just wait and see bro, there are users on r/bigdickproblems who report their penis getting bigger in their 20s
Jelqing is bs alr, But what about Pumping?

Jelqing is bs alr, But what about Pumping?
Pumping is only temporary, you gotta do it for like 2 years minimum

If you're really desperate, maybe get penuma himplants

It's FDA approved and the most safest dickmaxxing surgery, you're gonna get soft girth + length gains + erect girth gains (some people report their erect penis length increasing as well)