Dickpill is cope

My conclusion like 7 yrs ago was that imo, ideal is 6.5 NBP x 5.5, so close enough. If that is not enough, stop fucking women with loose vagina. Imagine choosing to dickshame men, instead of loose vaginashame female. Simps!
Yeah, that’s very close. Mirin! But 6.5 NBP is too much. BP is acceptable but you will run into trouble. The thing is, you can’t tell which woman has a loose vagina, the same way you can’t tell which man has a small dick.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Michael Myers
But why would you want to cuck men? Are you evil?
Im doing them a favour
They are spending their lives with women who will come for me due to craving being thrusted by my large equipment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and Michael Myers
but what if you’re lean so your bp and nbp is similar
That’s fine. Though I don’t think BP and NBP can be the same. I used to be lean and I still had a fat pad, but that might be due to my unfortunate fat storing genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and mirrormogger
Im doing them a favour
They are spending their lives with women who will come for me due to craving being thrusted by my large equipment
They’ll just become suicidal and eventually they will rope. It’s an evil act to cuck a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and optimisticzoomer
That’s fine. Though I don’t think BP and NBP can be the same. I used to be lean and I still had a fat pad, but that might be due to my unfortunate fat storing genetics.
i see, btw do you provide personal dick ratings?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
They’ll just become suicidal and eventually they will rope. It’s an evil act to cuck a man.
What about if it turned into a massive orgy?
I think monogamy in modern sense is nonsense, we should all just try and fuck for fun

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
@optimisticzoomer Hey man, that’s different. 💀

BRB, gonna make some noodles. Beef!

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Yeah, that’s very close. Mirin! But 6.5 NBP is too much. BP is acceptable but you will run into trouble. The thing is, you can’t tell which woman has a loose vagina, the same way you can’t tell which man has a small dick.
Yes but i am saying it is about attitude. People should shame women for loose vagina instead of shame men for not being large enough.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and i_love_roosters
My dumbass leaked mine a while ago :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@Michael Myers help..? :forcedsmile:
I'm a stealth mod btw, you can give me the link and I'll take it down

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and i_love_roosters
Based mod.
Although small is not ideal jfl.
Average/slighly above average is what you need
5.5 to 6.0 BP is ideal.
People here don't understand that the woman's sexual pleasure comes for how good you look, not how many inches of dick you have.
Women get off on little 3 inches dildos.
Any woman who says they want 7+ inches, either has no idea what 7 inches looks like (all men larp), or is a ugly trashy whore who has been through endless dick and no actual good looking guy touches, so she compensates with wanting bigger dick.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Autismcel
Yes but i am saying it is about attitude. People should shame women for loose vagina instead of shame men for not being large enough.
Only those who try to shame men should be subjected to that, but most women will say penis size doesn’t matter (as long as it’s neither too small or too big).

Nigga my dick is black even though I'm light brown/tan idk how
I’m medium brown and my dick is also brown. But my tip has a weird color, I can’t explain. Never really seen anyone with it except for maybe mulattos.

• +1
Based mod.
Although small is not ideal jfl.
Average/slighly above average is what you need
5.5 to 6.0 BP is ideal.
People here don't understand that the woman's sexual pleasure comes for how good you look, not how many inches of dick you have.
Women get off on little 3 inches dildos.
Any woman who says they want 7+ inches, either has no idea what 7 inches looks like (all men larp), or is a ugly trashy whore who has been through endless dick and no actual good looking guy touches, so she compensates with wanting bigger dick.
Thanks for the nice words bhai. And yeah, I said small because it means you can go balls deep. And that’s the best thing one can do. You’re right, women have no idea what true 7 inches are. There are women so retarded they swear 10 inch cocks or more exist. And then there’s the idiot men who either lie about their size and claim they pack 10 or more. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Autismcel
Anyone with an actual big cock will tell you that’s not true. The greatest gift one could wish for is a beautiful face.
actual big cock haver checking in and i can tell you it is in fact true

I just added the 2nd part

I thought @Ricky212 had a 12 cm penis
Of course he does. His real username is Ricky212cm @Ricky212. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Not denying size queens (WHORES) exist. You seem to be under the impression you’re the only one here with a big cock. :feelshmm:
i have biggest on the site confirmed jackass

Western Penis size in a room of 1000

10 inch- 0
9 inch- 0
8 inch- 4 would be bigger
7 inch- 75 would be bigger
6 inch- 401 would be bigger
5 inch- 825 would be bigger
4 inch- 983 would be bigger
This is counting old men, fat men...

i have biggest on the site confirmed jackass
Someone else here is also packing 8 x 6 (apparently), so you’re not. And we have a guy who’s 7.5 x 6.3 and another guy who is 6 x 6.5, you’re not the biggest with 8 x 6. Girth >.

This is counting old men, fat men...
Numbers are always bonepressed in study, so fat doesn’t matter. And old age doesn’t make penises smaller. There’s grandpas with 7 and even 8 inches. JFL.

Someone else here is also packing 8 x 6 (apparently), so you’re not. And we have a guy who’s 7.5 x 6.3 and another guy who is 6 x 6.5, you’re not the biggest with 8 x 6. Girth >.
listen up asshole im the only verified nbp 8x6+ and my length is 8.3 jackass