Do I need genio and if so is it for height or projection.

soylant

soylant

Iron
7625AA5D E29C 4D18 9958 84F3A75B970B

height and u dont rlly need genio

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Send a picture from the front and you’ll also need midface implants as the upper maxilla looks rather recessed.

Sorry for
late reply I swear someone here talked me off getting bimax and convinced me I was crazy do i really need it ?

Sorry for
late reply I swear someone here talked me off getting bimax and convinced me I was crazy do i really need it ?
The thing that might be throwing people off is that your occlusion is good and your chin projection isn't abysmal, which is not the case for many bimax patients. I'd say that you're midface is indeed pushed far inwards unfortunately, despite your good occlusion. I'd say ideally a LF2 would help.

• +1
Reactions: soylant
Your entire maxilla is very retruded. The only thing that you need is Lefort 2 advancement.

You should seriously consider it. I know a very similar case happening soon (for cosmetic reasons). :feelshmm:

Would be the best way to spend your money (it's not even as expensive as you'd think)
Could you share opinion on my thread regarding if bsso would be enough for me?

Thanks of the replies guys but my other question is I see a lot of you suggesting lf2 but after looking in it’s kinda a rare surgery and so who even offers it especially for aesthetic reasons

Do you guys think I can get away with high lefort 1 and like info-orbital implant

Do you guys think I can get away with high lefort 1 and like info-orbital implant
I think high-cut LF1 seems overrated imo, but you would definitely still see an improvement with the both of these. As much if an improvement as a LF2, probably not. But definitely an improvement all the same.

I think high-cut LF1 seems overrated imo, but you would definitely still see an improvement with the both of these. As much if an improvement as a LF2, probably not. But definitely an improvement all the same.
Should I just get like trimax or somthing of that sort I still want to fix my chin

Guys ngl I appreciate the help but 😭 the surgery lowkey scares the fuck out of me I don’t know if I have the balls

Would lefort ruin or botch me form the front
Lefort 2 would fix ur face

Genio will make u look like a dog (from the side)

• +1
Reactions: soylant
Guys ngl I appreciate the help but 😭 the surgery lowkey scares the fuck out of me I don’t know if I have the balls
Do you have the money