Do you guys think normies will forget about looksmaxxing

J

JustCallMeKash

Bronze
Eventually the looksmaxxing trend will die off, but the thing is will notmies continue to looksmax or will they just forget about it and lessen the competition.

They already have the habits, skincare, some even makeup wtf, and bonesmashing, they maybe forget about the "trend" but they most likely keep the habits.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and LancasteR
They already have the habits, skincare, some even makeup wtf, and bonesmashing, they maybe forget about the "trend" but they most likely keep the habits.
Damn

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel
The lingo and most of the softmaxxing stuff found here is already integrated into the mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Eventually the looksmaxxing trend will die off, but the thing is will notmies continue to looksmax or will they just forget about it and lessen the competition.
some normies might but softmaxxing is just basic routine for many atp
unfortunately normies have no reason to hardmaxx:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

trend will die tho eventually

some normies might but softmaxxing is just basic routine for many atp
unfortunately normies have no reason to hardmaxx:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

trend will die tho eventually
Alr pretty much dead the biggest remnants are the terms looksmaxxing, mogging and mewing and they’re mostly used in shitposts, but overwhelming majority of them aren’t going to do shit only maybe start mewing in pictures, I mean obesity is the highest it’s ever been because of all the goyslop, most can’t even bother to leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
of course this thread was asked by a graycel, whole threads just graycel’s commenting :lul:. probably from tik tok since you consider this a “trend”, retards.

of course this thread was asked by a graycel, whole threads just graycel’s commenting :lul:. probably from tik tok since you consider this a “trend”, retards.
probably thinks that looksmaxxing was invented this year too :lul:

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
But this was always a thing,softmaxxing...
I dont see anyone ascending if was weight loss they had good genetics to start

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Nov 4, 2023 tho

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
i used to browse here without an acc, cus i was scared of getting doxxed or some shit, either way, i didnt come from tik tok

Attachments

• 3667770_1695819446227.png
    3667770_1695819446227.png
    572.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: vzidel
i used to browse here without an acc, cus i was scared of getting doxxed or some shit, either way, i didnt come from tik tok
Can u react me I really need to work on my ratio

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and vzidel