Does estrogen cause fat in our lower body?

E

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16
Does estrogen cause fat in our lower body?

can we inhib it with high amount ai's like 25 mg asin or 2.5 letro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluderbra, IndraBC and Debetro
excess calorie intake causes fat in your body. the distribution of fat is determined by genetics and hormones. someone that has more fat on their lower body doesn't necessarily have higher estrogen. genetics play a significant factor in the distribution of fat.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, wishIwasSalludon and elemanzelvadre
what the fuck are those pics lmao thanks for the visualization

• JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
i’ve been on 2mg arimidex everyday for 7 months. still got fat on lower body. i think the estrogen effect is very little compared to ur actual bf%
Hmmm, are you not getting estrogen rebound with arimidex? It’s not a suicide inhibitor like Aromasin so it could mean that your ratio of test/estrogen isn’t constant.

Hmmm, are you not getting estrogen rebound with arimidex? It’s not a suicide inhibitor like Aromasin so it could mean that your ratio of test/estrogen isn’t constant.
i haven’t gotten blood tests but i don’t think estrogen rebound exists at all and especially not if ur taking the pills everyday

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
i haven’t gotten blood tests but i don’t think estrogen rebound exists at all and especially not if ur taking the pills everyday
Well how are you supposed to know if you aren’t getting blood. Do you have low estrogen symptoms ?

I was microdosing Aromasin before, and I noticed that my lower body was more toned, less fat. I was also stronger for some reason.

Well how are you supposed to know if you aren’t getting blood. Do you have low estrogen symptoms ?
i have some hair loss and low libido.
I was microdosing Aromasin before, and I noticed that my lower body was more toned, less fat. I was also stronger for some reason.
maybe because i’m too high bf rn for arimidex to make too much difference or something like that.

i have some hair loss and low libido.

maybe because i’m too high bf rn for arimidex to make too much difference or something like that.
i am on 25 mg aromasin eod can i escape Hair loss with 5 iu hgh?