Don't get trolled by these plastic instagram girls

FloppaFlops

FloppaFlops

Bronze
Title.

Stop posting plastic dolls and call them stacy when they look like sub 5 garbage without make up. And these tipes of girls are so entitled as well. Just crazy.

Attachments

• yuTfp1p64pqGbSlMCqbg-ggiCFIVzUnmYw7HgJUiLQE.webp
    yuTfp1p64pqGbSlMCqbg-ggiCFIVzUnmYw7HgJUiLQE.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • maxresdefault (6).jpg
    maxresdefault (6).jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 58ac9ddffbaed518028b48f6.webp
    58ac9ddffbaed518028b48f6.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and NoseProphecy
Ban makeup

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and FloppaFlops
If makeup wasn’t there men would’ve been the more attractive gender.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Timmy and FloppaFlops
Holy shit Bhai if you think about it men have thicker skin, can grow facial hair to conceal flaws,have bigger lips have thicker lashes better bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and FloppaFlops
Holy shit Bhai if you think about men have thicker skin, can grow facial hair to conceal flaws,have bigger lips have thicker lashes better bone structure.
Girls find like 80% of men unatractive as well but not every girl gets chad. After they hit the wall, they have to settle for an oofy doofy. And not only that, women are more shallow anyway and cover themself in a ton of makeup and think they the next big shit

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Girls find like 80% of men unatractive as well but not every girl gets chad. After they hit the wall, they have to settle for an oofy doofy. And not only that, women are more shallow anyway and cover themself in a ton of makeup and think they the next big shit
They are a bunch of hypocrites,they are the most insecure about their tiny little details yet tell someone with a crooked face that they are beautiful lol. I know deep down inside they are like “ugh so ugly I look better xd”

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
They are a bunch of hypocrites,they are the most insecure about their tiny little details yet tell someone with a crooked face that they are beautiful lol. I know deep down inside they are like “ugh so ugly I look better xd”
fr and they all follow the same beauty trend and are plastic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy