Early 2000s mog

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Look at this man imagine being a teen in the early 2000s I would’ve definitely have been a weeb gamer back then.

Imagine getting a PS2 during the pre 9/11 era. Video gaming wasn’t as widespread, anime was more centered to losers, the internet was the Wild West & the market saturation wasn’t as bad as it is now for the most part (I’m aware of the dot com bubble). Oldcels mog us for being teens during this era, fucking getting an iPod and listening to music through that & overall better period for subcultures.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Xangsane, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
Nigga wishes he lived in the early 2000s just so he could rot like he still does today xdd lmao

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, 5'7 zoomer, TheMaxxer333 and 2 others
One of the best times to live your teenage years.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and ElTruecel
imagine clubbing in the mid 2000s, scenecore is unironically the best aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I hope you're not serious

Technological advancements make rotting today much more entertaining
No it doesn’t, everything is saturated, censored, taken down quickly and fucks with your dopamine receptors more. At least back then you had the Wild West days of the internet and subcultures could be kept niche

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

XD

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
I was a little chuddie back then, just enjoying what life had for me

33914.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ElTruecel
00s entertainment in general was amazing because of the general aesthetic and times. It was a mix of post 9/11 edgy millenial shit like new grounds and so on where it’s just young millenials expressing their pure artistic autistic vision without interference of corpo kikes.

And the artstyle was generally better, a lot of blue ‘lets go to the beach’ summer warm vibes compared to the overly sterile and corporate artstyle that started in the late 10s of everything being sharp angular and perfect.

You either had cool asf edgy emo shit or watery satisfying feel good summer holiday shit. Both were pretty nice

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Xangsane