Electromuscular stimulation is legit for the face.

i bought recently a feipushy machine for Micro current i talked abt it in a recent post

Like it's better than facial exercice because you don't move muscle like a dumbass

Amazon product ASIN B08XM61ZY9
this type of shit

OP do i need nuface or this one works ?

Nuface is the same machine but like 400 dollars i don't know the difference between them so i went for the cheap one on amazon
looks the same tbh probably just bullshit marketing branding

But also is there other way to EMS ? Like more powerful or else ???

I don't even the machine power tbh
You need higher frequency not more current, more current means higher voltage which will spread to your brain and bone...

At 100Hz it works very well, I put one electrode on the temporal branch and one electrode on the zygomatic branch.

You need higher frequency not more current, more current means higher voltage which will spread to your brain and bone...

At 100Hz it works very well, I put one electrode on the temporal branch and one electrode on the zygomatic branch.
mogs me. do the chinks sell this for cheap? this sounds much more effective than fucking around with facial exercise every day

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

Where did you buy the electrod

Do you have a tutorial on brands/voltage ?

Like a quick explaination of ideal voltage size etc

Or a link to buy one tbh

mogs me. do the chinks sell this for cheap? this sounds much more effective than fucking around with facial exercise every day
It was like 20 euros, which is cheap for me cause I spend more than that every month on eating out.

And yeah, this shit is effective as fuck at a certain point you look like a total fucking retard cause your face is so tense.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Where did you buy the electrod

Do you have a tutorial on brands/voltage ?

Like a quick explaination of ideal voltage size etc

Or a link to buy one tbh
Don't fuck around with voltage, these EMS devices usually control the current within safe limits.

As for a tutorial:

Set it on about 100Hz or as high as it goes if you can't get it too 100Hz. Then play around where you put them on low intensity to find the ones that conduct through muscle and not your bone/head/brain/teeth. Then simply increase the intensity till the muscles tense. Then the EMS device on it's own will start shaking the muscles on your face, tensing them real hard and releasing many times per second.

In terms of feeling it feels like closing your eyes as hard as possible and smiling at the same time.

The placements will vary per person a lot. For me, this setup works best:

F34d9b23faf4d02d5288af9c8813d1c1

It tenses all the muscles at once(Eyebrow, Orbicularis, Zygomatic, Malaris, SMAS, etc...). I noticed if you don't place the electrodes close to the nerves they are likely to travel through bone/teeth which hurts a lot.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 20565, Racky and 5 others
Update: I decided to only do one side for a while now just to see the long-term changes, I know it's retarded but IMO it's worth it for the science. So far I've noticed so far that the whole side of that face went up and stretched outwards. Under-eye bags are also much better looking, almost gone.

I wonder what kind of effect I will get in 14 days, if I notice very big changes I'll have to start doing the other side too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Racky, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Update: I decided to only do one side for a while now just to see the long-term changes, I know it's retarded but IMO it's worth it for the science. So far I've noticed so far that the whole side of that face went up and stretched outwards. Under-eye bags are also much better looking, almost gone.

I wonder what kind of effect I will get in 14 days, if I notice very big changes I'll have to start doing the other side too.
looking chad yet? can you help us choose one based on your experiences? :Comfy: you were saying we need frequency modulation? battery operated safer I assume? what else? most of these seem to have big ass electrodes don't you need small ones for face? this is made for normie abs stimulation or whatever :feelswat: neck shoulder abs etc but no face mode. https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=ems+muscle+stimulation

Last edited:
looking chad yet? can you help us choose one based on your experiences? :Comfy: you were saying we need frequency modulation? battery operated safer I assume? what else? most of these seem to have big ass electrodes don't you need small ones for face? this is made for normie abs stimulation or whatever :feelswat: neck shoulder abs etc but no face mode. https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=ems+muscle+stimulation
Okay I'll try to be more detailed, bro.

So first of all I got a normal EMS unit like this:

612jx2nIinL AC SY450

What I did was, I cut the electrodes smaller, about 75% less in square area.

For the settings I use 100Hz(Higher frequency works very well for muscle stimulation).

That's it, it says it manages the pulse duration on it's own. For the intensity(voltage/current) I just keep increasing till it's unbearable.

Note: Sometimes I feel like if you place the electrodes wrong you will get a headache or you will get pain in your jaw, so move the electrodes around till you feel there is maximal muscle contraction that closes your eyes and makes you smile like a retard. I only train one side at once to make sure I can still fucking see, with two sides at once you physically can't open your eyes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 8988 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Buddy can you send link for EMS device ?

Like i only find device for abs

EDIT: Just found myofit tbh tbh

is there cheaper or else

Ok just found the same as you

37 euros is like 45 dollars pretty cheap nice

Amazon product ASIN B008BDF6KM
But are you sure this work well like is it safe ? Different from microcurrent ?

Buddy can you send link for EMS device ?

Like i only find device for abs

EDIT: Just found myofit tbh tbh

is there cheaper or else
Just look for generic ones on Amazon, there's one mentioned in this thread.

Tbh what's the difference with microcurrent ?

The voltage of nuface is low ? mine is 2.4V i think on amazon

Amazon product ASIN B07VGX1GP5
i think having electrod is better for facial muscle to grow

Tbh what's the difference with microcurrent ?

The voltage of nuface is low ? mine is 2.4V i think on amazon

Amazon product ASIN B07VGX1GP5
i think having electrod is better for facial muscle to grow
bro why are u such a greycel just look for whatever generic options in ur region, try to find one with good reviews. Look specifically for EMS not TENS, though sometimes they are combined.

bro why are u such a greycel just look for whatever generic options in ur region, try to find one with good reviews. Look specifically for EMS not TENS, though sometimes they are combined.
tbh there's a lot of shit out there it seems so he's not wrong for asking. all the chink shit I've seen doesn't have frequency modulation so the device that seems legit for eurocels is the beurer em 49 for $60 :feelswat:

tbh there's a lot of shit out there it seems so he's not wrong for asking. all the chink shit I've seen doesn't have frequency modulation so the device that seems legit for eurocels is the beurer em 49 for $60 :feelswat:
there's no proof this will even work, I am just testing it right now, if u think it's not the money worth just don't buy it yet and keep this thread in view ^^

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
there's no proof this will even work, I am just testing it right now, if u think it's not the money worth just don't buy it yet and keep this thread in view ^^
I'm just a stingy jew and really dislike spending 3-5x the price for (presumably) the same chink shit. anyway no reason why it wouldn't work tbhtbh :Comfy: hopefully you can report back with some nice results eventually :Comfy:

Would doing this on upper eyelids, lift them also ?

I'm looking to lift hooded upper eyelids, but hooded from skin and loss of collagen I think, so it's not aesthetic right now.

In a sense, I'm looking to get upper eyelid blepharoplasty for that, I wonder if EMS stimulation of upper eyelid orbicularis muscle , (via malaris, or directly on orbicularis muscle), will raise them in a similar way, as upper eyelid blepharoplasty would ?

Last edited:
Don't fuck around with voltage, these EMS devices usually control the current within safe limits.

As for a tutorial:

Set it on about 100Hz or as high as it goes if you can't get it too 100Hz. Then play around where you put them on low intensity to find the ones that conduct through muscle and not your bone/head/brain/teeth. Then simply increase the intensity till the muscles tense. Then the EMS device on it's own will start shaking the muscles on your face, tensing them real hard and releasing many times per second.

In terms of feeling it feels like closing your eyes as hard as possible and smiling at the same time.

The placements will vary per person a lot. For me, this setup works best:

View attachment 1164820

It tenses all the muscles at once(Eyebrow, Orbicularis, Zygomatic, Malaris, SMAS, etc...). I noticed if you don't place the electrodes close to the nerves they are likely to travel through bone/teeth which hurts a lot.
Red positive electrode and blue negative?

In on high IQ thread

So about that video with that girl doing the exercise, how much do you guys think we should do it? She says do it 30 times then hold for 10 seconds but that's nothing.

Is there a limit? Can you actually stretch your skin if you do it too much or something? I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right, seems pretty simple, just make an oval with your mouth, and then kind of smile but only from the corners of your mouth, and do a squint, but only with lower part of eyes.

In on high IQ thread

So about that video with that girl doing the exercise, how much do you guys think we should do it? She says do it 30 times then hold for 10 seconds but that's nothing.

Is there a limit? Can you actually stretch your skin if you do it too much or something? I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right, seems pretty simple, just make an oval with your mouth, and then kind of smile but only from the corners of your mouth, and do a squint, but only with lower part of eyes.
yeah that's nothing. just do it many times a day until it feels sore. I hold the face to increase muscle resistance and decrease wrinkling

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
yeah that's nothing. just do it many times a day until it feels sore. I hold the face to increase muscle resistance and decrease wrinkling

Thanks

I found another video which goes more in-depth about the actual malaris muscle instead of just zygos like the other one, even though you were probably working that muscle in that one too:

Something just occurred to me; is the face we make to exercise that muscle similar to that involuntary "super squint" you do when it's really bright outside? Just try your best not to use the mouth muscles?

Yes its very underlooked here
You can literally get an angular jaw (by hypertrophy of lower masseters) and straight lower eyelids with ems. Been saying this for months
Wow

Any other aesthetic benefits to this?

Also welcome back buddy, it's been long

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
yea its trains a muslce there that hold the blood in your dick and doesnt let it out. soo harder dick. know i guy who says it saved him from ED. i ordered it but didnt try yet cuz high inhib
where do i put the ems for more blood flow to my dick man?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
That works for increasing brown fat at any area you apply it to
Brown fat? Elaborate on that, from a looksmaxxing perspective, where is it beneficial to add brown fat too.
Diet and coconut oil
To fix acne scars and hyperpigmentation you need other shit like lasers or whatever
For good skin (collagen, clearness and glow) all you need is a decent diet with no foods that are inflammatory (like processed carbs) and some coconut oil.
Blackpill me on the coconut oil stuff

Wow

Any other aesthetic benefits to this?

Also welcome back buddy, it's been long
Thanks
Might be. But im only interested in masseter and malaris as of now.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
Brown fat? Elaborate on that, from a looksmaxxing perspective, where is it beneficial to add brown fat too.
Everywhere. Because it is better. I havent looked too much into this but I just remember its better.
Blackpill me on the coconut oil stuff
Ozonated coconut oil is better. Its just good for the skin in every way. Im too lazy to get into detail tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AscendingHero
Everywhere. Because it is better. I havent looked too much into this but I just remember its better.

Ozonated coconut oil is better. Its just good for the skin in every way. Im too lazy to get into detail tbh.
Soo High IQ, where do u get ur info from btw?

How do I increase brown fat then?

Holy shit just did a google search on ozonated coconut oil and its benefits are insane

Mirin

Thanks
Might be. But im only interested in masseter and malaris as of now.
Can it improve zygos, pfl, and lower third in other ways?

Looking to purchase it soon, looks legit, esp. the insane midface lifts

Can it improve zygos, pfl, and lower third in other ways?

Looking to purchase it soon, looks legit, esp. the insane midface lifts
Think of improvements in the sense of muscle. But dont be too excited about it. Changes are slow and take some effort.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Think of improvements in the sense of muscle. But dont be too excited about it. Changes are slow and take some effort.
What muscles in your opinion are the most important from an aesthetic, looksmaxxing perspective that one should be trying to maxx with ems and manual activation?

What muscles in your opinion are the most important from an aesthetic, looksmaxxing perspective that one should be trying to maxx with ems and manual activation?
Malaris and zygomatic muscles.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Racky and AscendingHero
is it overkill if i use an ems with 400mA? this thing is for body... I already had it and I tried it on the face but while the sensation is almost unbearable the malaris/orbicularis oculi muscle doesnt contract or doesnt close the eyelids. Am i doing something wrong ( I put it immediatly under the eyes )?
Set it on about 100Hz or as high as it goes if you can't get it too 100Hz. Then play around where you put them on low intensity to find the ones that conduct through muscle and not your bone/head/brain/teeth.
This is my issue actually. I get teeth pain from the mods and intensity I've tried. I think I need a better ems damn...

Last edited:
is it overkill if i use an ems with 400mA? this thing is for body... I already had it and I tried it on the face but while the sensation is almost unbearable the malaris/orbicularis oculi muscle doesnt contract or doesnt close the eyelids. Am i doing something wrong ( I put it immediatly under the eyes )?

This is my issue actually. I get teeth pain from the mods and intensity I've tried. I think I need a better ems damn...
mA is different than Hz.
ma depends on your skin but you probably wont be able or need to go over 40mA. You just use whatever mA contracts your muscle
Hertz (hz) just use 70-100hz.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8988
mA is different than Hz.
ma depends on your skin but you probably wont be able or need to go over 40mA. You just use whatever mA contracts your muscle
Hertz (hz) just use 70-100hz.
yes I know this, its just that I saw a post here saying that 100mA should be maximum to go for.
So 40mA max, that makes sense.
The thing is that this chinese no name ems i use doesnt show the Hertz and amps. will keep playing with it and give an update if I ever get some results.

yes I know this, its just that I saw a post here saying that 100mA should be maximum to go for.
So 40mA max, that makes sense.
The thing is that this chinese no name ems i use doesnt show the Hertz and amps. will keep playing with it and give an update if I ever get some results.
yeah the chink ones suck in this case

Any update of someone using it for some times and see difference ?

Plan on buying it but i need to make sure it's not cope

What is this treatment called? Can't find anything for electromuscular stimulation. Is it a microcurrent facial?

0.05/10 increase, there are 50 things the average man could spend his money on to look better.

how would I go about ems for lower masseters like what settings do I put it on and how long

Well when you hypertrophy the malaris it will lift everything so under eye support will improve
For even better under eye support I believe you need more fat and not to hypertrophy the muscle right under the eye. Too much aegyo sal might look bad tbh and it wont give what u want. Try sunflower oil under your eyes for a few months it should increase fat there.
any better oils? sunflower is pretty shitty in general 💀

would coconut oil work? or any other oil?
Yes its a PUFA oil it is obsogenic and increases adipogenesis. It strongly activates PPAR receptors, which is the most important adipose tissue receptor in humans.

If you can get your hands on pure linoleic acid or arachidonic acid (fatty acids found in oils like sunflower oil) then even better. Because oils dont have that many free fatty acids for the skin to absorb.

Last edited:
any better oils? sunflower is pretty shitty in general 💀
im gonna try sesame. (edit; i found sunflower at my house.)
this thread is super underrated
@antiantifa any results

Last edited: