Everything is stagnating and I hate It.

Einon

Einon

Norwoodmatched with b̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ millenials
Days keep passing and everything is the same,all my attepmpts at change have been useless and when It does work,either it's for a set amount of time or things actually worsen,as the last week has been.My adamant refusal to do anything has ended up in me having to do more,I'm a lazy piece of shit and I hate It.Fuck existance.This includes,but is not limited to,me having to do more at school,permanently dislocating my jaw because I couldn't be fucked to go to a doctor and being too fucking lazy to study for a driverse license.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bengt, Deleted member 470 and SikKunt
life sucks

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
at least u have a nine inch cock

• +1
laziness is a killer. work on it bro

• +1
legit son
over if you get heightnmogged by this guy

btw,how tall r u?

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
fuck the world with nuclear hellfire

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Lazycels unite

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If you really have a 9” dick then just send me a dick pic

I will literally venmo you.

• Hmm...
Dicksize stops growing at 15-16 or at least that was my experience

....why?
I want to see an actual 9” cock

• +1
Laziness and fear (high inhibition) destroy life

• +1
U need money boyo

• +1
Same fucking problem bro. I'm raging right now. I've acnemaxxed for months now and the acne is still there. It just wont go away. Fuck. Same with my hairlinemaxxed, I finally bought the right dermaroller and its going to take MONTHS to get here along with my Vit C serum for my acne. Fucking raging rn. I just want to be looksmaxed, I will never be happy with acne on my face and a shit hairline, plain and simple.

U need money boyo
I really do,tbh
Same fucking problem bro. I'm raging right now. I've acnemaxxed for months now and the acne is still there. It just wont go away. Fuck. Same with my hairlinemaxxed, I finally bought the right dermaroller and its going to take MONTHS to get here along with my Vit C serum for my acne. Fucking raging rn. I just want to be looksmaxed, I will never be happy with acne on my face and a shit hairline, plain and simple.
Yeah,I also hate waiting for shit.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Wait how old are you

just keep trying man, theres many stuff that I thought were near impossible to do, and then I found a solution theres always a way

• +1
just keep trying man, theres many stuff that I thought were near impossible to do, and then I found a solution theres always a way
I'll keep searching.I just hope that way isn't too far.

try stimulants

• +1