EX-NFL 6'3 STAR JAY CUTLER'S EX WIFE, 37, CUCKS HIM FOR CASUAL SEX WITH 24 YO CHAD

Equinox

Equinox

masc > all

Kristin Cavallari thought new boyfriend Mark Estes would just be a 'f**k buddy' when she first met him.

'He's the hottest man I've ever seen, so I was like, "Perfect, I'll make him my f**k buddy."

'Because I didn't have one. I really haven't had one here in the four years that I've been divorced. Guys, the lack of sex in my life is real.'

83350283-13320161-Kristin_Cavallari_s_boyfriend_Mark_Estes_called_her_a_smokeshow_-a-1_1713371969756.jpg

kristin-cavallari-jay-cutler-4-9fba4a8bc53641d39b39fcddb235c4fa.jpg

will smith no GIF

What the fuck have I just read?

Even chad isn't safe from the age pill and he's only 40

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, try2beme, Xangsane and 2 others
So, his wife has a fuck buddy, big deal!

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
if he ain't safe then you're giga doomed boyo
Lol, I am not even married, but it seems to be a growing trend now for wives to get fuck buddies, boyfriends and be in open relationships...

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and butterworld
Lol, I am not even married, but it seems to be a growing trend now for wives to get fuck buddies, boyfriends and be in open relationships...
marriage is dreidel cope

Kristin Cavallari thought new boyfriend Mark Estes would just be a 'f**k buddy' when she first met him.

'He's the hottest man I've ever seen, so I was like, "Perfect, I'll make him my f**k buddy."

'Because I didn't have one. I really haven't had one here in the four years that I've been divorced. Guys, the lack of sex in my life is real.'

83350283-13320161-Kristin_Cavallari_s_boyfriend_Mark_Estes_called_her_a_smokeshow_-a-1_1713371969756.jpg

will smith no GIF

Celebrity pro athlete Chad cucked her tons of time during their marriage with female groupies. At this point he can't really complain.

It's normal for a recently divorced woman to jump on the Cock Carousel for a few more spins. She will probably enjoy some young hot Chad dick up til around 45. At that point she won't be able to pull young Chads anymore and she'll be approaching menopause so her libido will start plummeting. She'll either start whining how bad men are while feeding her cats or she'll get together with some beyta liberal mid looking cuck, whose profession is a writer or something, and start saying how "he's the smartest man she's ever known and how they really connect on an emotional level, and that she's all about intelligence at this stage of her life" or some similar shit.

What's funny about this article is that she thinks she is something more to Chad than just a fuck buddy and that she's also considering more kids. Pure female delusion at display here. Chad has the douchebag daktriad face and is just milking her of her cash she got from divorcing her ex husband. This is the mark of a true slayer. Fuck the decent looking cougars and have them pay for your shit. Don't do it for free like some desperate pussy whipped turd. Use their money to invest and grow your portfolio in order to fuck younger hotter women later down the line without working too hard.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Xangsane, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Not gonna lie. Young Chad is actually pretty aesthetic. An Aryan Slayer. Article doesn't do him justice.

Damn, once he ditches her, she'd be alpha widowed for eternity. It will be extremely hard for her punani to get wet for any other man.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Lookologist003
First it was Tom Brady and now It's Jay Cutler. Women are pure whores.

I know only know this Jay @Cutecel2001

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and st.hamudi but 6‘5
First it was Tom Brady and now It's Jay Cutler. Women are pure whores.
They destroyed society by being sluts and whores. They are simply unable to be monogamous and loyal

Not gonna lie. Young Chad is actually pretty aesthetic. An Aryan Slayer. Article doesn't do him justice.

Damn, once he ditches her, she'd be alpha widowed for eternity. It will be extremely hard for her punani to get wet for any other man.

that's not even him :lul:

this is

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag and TheMilkMan

this is

All Chads rook the same! How can you tell them apart?

Bitch is a mid tier becky, fucking brutal :feelswhat:

this is

Looks like he has NCT. Brutal.

JFL at "fuck buddy", purge this degen world already

this is

You're right. My gigabrain and detective skills malfunctioned there for a moment. It happens.

Nothing new to see here n shut

will smith no GIF

i was thinking the bodybuilder jay cutler

Celebrity pro athlete Chad cucked her tons of time during their marriage with female groupies. At this point he can't really complain.

It's normal for a recently divorced woman to jump on the Cock Carousel for a few more spins. She will probably enjoy some young hot Chad dick up til around 45. At that point she won't be able to pull young Chads anymore and she'll be approaching menopause so her libido will start plummeting. She'll either start whining how bad men are while feeding her cats or she'll get together with some beyta liberal mid looking cuck, whose profession is a writer or something, and start saying how "he's the smartest man she's ever known and how they really connect on an emotional level, and that she's all about intelligence at this stage of her life" or some similar shit.

What's funny about this article is that she thinks she is something more to Chad than just a fuck buddy and that she's also considering more kids. Pure female delusion at display here. Chad has the douchebag daktriad face and is just milking her of her cash she got from divorcing her ex husband. This is the mark of a true slayer. Fuck the decent looking cougars and have them pay for your shit. Don't do it for free like some desperate pussy whipped turd. Use their money to invest and grow your portfolio in order to fuck younger hotter women later down the line without working too hard.

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag

will smith no GIF

Revolting

i was thinking the bodybuilder jay cutler
They are actually two different people yeah. The retired NFL player is 40. The retired bodybuilder is 50.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler

he's gay

Based darktriadmaxxer. Water is wet and sky is blue. His face and tattoos don't lie.
why do you think he's darktriad?
Also

he's gay
JFL what a waste of genes

why do you think he's darktriad?
Also

He has the face of a douchebag, the smile of a douchebag and the tattoos of a douchebag. He even dresses like a douchebag. No surprises here. I just knew.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He has the face of a douchebag, the smile of a douchebag and the tattoos of a douchebag. He even dresses like a douchebag. No surprises here. I just knew.
would you say those twins = waste of genes?

would you say those twins = waste of genes?
Absolutely. It was their responsibility to impregnate some hoes and improve the gene pool. But they said "fuck it" and became homosexuals. With great power comes great responsibility. Chads who are faggots deserve little respect.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Absolutely. It was their responsibility to impregnate some hoes and improve the gene pool. But they said "fuck it" and became homosexuals. With great power comes great responsibility. Chads who are faggots deserve little respect.
and they likely get their asses creamed every time, as they're models.

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Utter motivationfuel for the youngcels out there who aren't socialmediamaxxing and using HGH yet... :)

Don't end up being a 25 year old loser like me... The only milfs I get are the ones I pay for.... :cry:

will smith no GIF

I'd cut her fucking head off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back